Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,811 to 18,825 of 30790
-
01-02-21 14:32 #11980Senior Member

Posts: 375That's natasha nice.
Originally Posted by JimmyFun
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-21 11:17 #11979Regular Member

Posts: 3Come get your Baby? Sexy Eyed. Is this Babe to good to be true?
Has anyone seen or tried to connect with this hot babe, great rates, seems to be fun? https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/348706432189 asking for a friend!
-
01-02-21 10:33 #11978Senior Member

Posts: 1651Dating
Hookers is a losing proposition. Incredibly naive to think otherwise.
Originally Posted by Stunato6
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-21 16:54 #11977Regular Member

Posts: 5Sammi Is Unbelievable
I've seen Sammi numerous times; she's most definitely legitimate and provides a most pleasantly memorable experience. She's down to earth an pure; a real caring person. The best experience I had with her was around her birthday: We had hit it off so well she actually left a Saturday evening open for us to spend time together which she had promised & I can't believe she delivered. After opening gifts and sensual sex, we showered and went out for a late dinner. She's the only escort I know who kept her promise and treats me like a person rather than a source of income. BTW: She's from Wilmington however comes to Raliegh occasionally which is where I've seen her every time.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-21 16:52 #11976Senior Member

Posts: 1710Anyone seen this one? Is she real? Real pics? She's smokin': https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/57325093/.
This one too: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/57305899/.
Not sure what's up with Miaa / Swan. We were all set to go next day and when I reached out to confirm she just said, "No". Then no response ever again. At first I figured she just had something come up or she had to leave her hotel, but she has never responded to me since and we didn't have any unpleasant texts.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/57322861/
-
01-01-21 16:41 #11975Regular Member

Posts: 25I'm aware
LOL, I'm well aware. You win some you lose some part of TOFTT.
Originally Posted by wpbdude
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-21 16:31 #11974Senior Member

Posts: 507LOL! If guys would quit giving these "buy my pics first" or "deposit required" girls more than 2 seconds of thought (and those 2 seconds should be to say NOOOOO) maybe they'd go away.
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-21 12:30 #11973Senior Member

Posts: 358What happened to her
Does anyone know what happened to her or know her by any chance? Message me if you do.
-
01-01-21 12:04 #11972Senior Member

Posts: 74Simona (similarities and differences)
I dreamt of Simona this morning, and there are some similarities and differences that I experienced. Great body, ass, and tits. Pretty, vert soft skin and lips. I'd put her in mid 20's is my guess. Nice location, but over toward Southpoint. She doesn't speak english much so communication is tough. She started off just laying in bed holding each other. Odd. Nice, but not my typical experience.
She basically was waiting for me to initiate. So after some LFK and touching, we moved to BBBJ. Now she tried doing cover BJ, but I directed her that I didn't want a cover yet, so she started some soft BBBJ and DT. It was good, not great. After a few minutes she covered it up and was more enthusiastic with the BJ. I then wanted her to ride me, and this was a great view of this beauty on top of me with her tits my face. Perfect sized tits for sucking as she rode. She was slow and passionate, and this is where more DFK happened as she really seemed to get into it. At this point, I really wanted to take over; so I flipped her over into to mish and pounded away. OMG she was so tight, and looked deep into my eyes as we both were feeling it. I didn't last much longer, and blew in the bag. She caressed me for a bit then grabbed a wipe and cleaned me up. Super sexy overall and very hot session. I would definitely repeat.
Originally Posted by HSmith618
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-21 11:31 #11971Senior Member

Posts: 66Unique?
This one hit me up today after 2 months (last year). Any info on her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/57305715/
-
01-01-21 11:08 #11970Senior Member

Posts: 1301It's important to remember that in her hey day she was late teens to barely 20's. Truth is that most of us decline in the looks department pretty quickly as we grow older. I think that's especially true for women like her who are naturally pretty when they're young so don't put the work into maintaining their body. That odor sucks and is why if I'm not trying to fuck a hooker face to face then I'm not willing to see them unless it's just for a BJ. You're right about the Raleigh scene. There's a couple worth seeing but most aren't worth it. If you're willing to take a drive, you can smash some nice looking Asian chicks south of the border. While I won't call them better looking, I've found Fayetteville women to be more responsive and more easy going.
Originally Posted by NeedSiteAccess
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-21 05:07 #11969Senior Member

Posts: 228You got ripped off
This was planned ahead of time. You got robbed. This is not a review but a rip off report.
Originally Posted by Kek9069
[View Original Post]
Sorry.
-
12-31-20 23:02 #11968Regular Member

Posts: 3Good Visit
I saw her today (new years Eve). Like someone said before, sh seemed more around late 20's to early 30's. Incall was in a good location near RTP. Wearing sexy thong with tight shirt. Spinner, but nice rack and ass. While GFE, she charges extra for BBBJ (didn't bother to ask upcharge). LFK and MSOG on menu. One of the better experiences with BKS I've had, but YMMV.
Originally Posted by ClientNum1
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 21:35 #11967Senior Member

Posts: 215Who is seeing Amanda
Hey, I was wondering on Amanda. How many of you are still seeing her, Moved from Hoyle to New Bern area. Lots of tatts, nice ass!
-
12-31-20 21:01 #11966Senior Member

Posts: 118BKS Janela
Visited BKS Janela this week.
She was friendly, spoke English which was a plus.
Has a routine she follows. Started with a shower to clean up,lfk, massage(light pressure with oil), BBBJ / k9 and allowed a 2nd pop.
followed up with another shower .
Location was an upscale hotel in cary.
Would visit again.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/1280914.htm








Reply With Quote





