Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 12089
-
01-06-21 22:53 #7634Senior Member

Posts: 1622Hello Milwaukee
My name is Humpty. Please read my reports in many other cities. I enjoy doing BBFS with creampie with ladies under 30 years of age. The most I pay is 30. Unless she looks like Taylor swift then I pay as much as 40. I need to know where I can find the best looking women. I also need to know where a good clean toilet can be found near the neighborhoods used by SWs. Thanks!
-
01-05-21 22:42 #7633Senior Member

Posts: 25Jolly Christmas
Had the day off and decided to give the north loop a try. Not sure if I was looking in the wrong area but only spotted one BSW. Before I could turn around she had vanished.
Checked out national and saw nothing but the usual BTranny. G had a nice surprised prepared, met Hazel on 21st. Lovely girl, quoted me. 4 for FS. Picked a spot and the clothes came off. Wonderful time with her! She worked for her money, and was friendly.
-
01-05-21 07:51 #7632Senior Member

Posts: 1820It sometimes makes it difficult that you can't search 3 letter names. She's been discussed in the past. I'd wait a few weeks before repeating. She's not 21. She has an important milestone birthday this month. And watch yourself then, she's had several rip-off reports as well.
Originally Posted by SkSoccer
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
01-05-21 06:26 #7631Senior Member

Posts: 86Angel
Haven't hit the stroll in a while, saw and didn't recognize angel yesterday. She hopes in, asks for 60 for head, I just laughed at her and said $25, then she starts on the tip thing. Told her to have a good day, then for 60 we can do FS. So I agree (my mistake, fricken little head) and then she wants cash up front, I said no way, but said I'd show it to here but not till we were done does she get it. She then had to pee. Gets out pees in the street, then says to come see her when I'm not a broke ass ***** and walks away.
-
01-04-21 19:42 #7630Senior Member

Posts: 119Kay
I scooped Kay today for the first time. I met her on about 16th and Greenfield. She is 21, very quite but quite nice. She does good work. I recommend. Today was the first time I ever saw her.
Has anyone else ever seen Kay? What was your opinion?
-
12-31-20 20:56 #7629Senior Member

Posts: 36Mary / Michelle is the Goat
First of all I'd like to thank Muffdriver. Thank you so much for giving me her number. She has to be top 2 or 3 in all of Milwaukee. She is easily the greatest provider I have ever seen. When he said she deep throats the whole time he was not exaggerating. I thought he was a little, but from start to finish I was in her throat and when I came she didn't slow down. Swallowed it all. I've been searching for a girl like her for so long. I'm probably going to go broke now that I've met her. Besides the A+++ head she's also incredibly nice and tells dorky jokes. If I had a million dollars I'd marry her. I'll stop schilling now. Thank you Muffdriver for the phone number. Don't even try to see her for less than 40-50. He was right, I'd pay double for that head maybe even triple. Please treat her right so she sticks around.
-
12-31-20 15:37 #7628Senior Member

Posts: 186Follow the money
I can give you one reason, but I'm sure not the only one. The federal government hands out money to local and other LE to combat "sex trafficking". In order to get and keep getting those wonderful "free" dollars, they have to show they have trafficking and that they're doing something. So how often when arrests are reported in the paper do they ballyhoo trafficking? Fairly often. And how often are the actual arrests just ordinary prostitution. Most of the time. Prostitution busts are easy. Trafficking busts are hard. As long as they get away with labeling prostitution as trafficking, they're paving the way to easy federal money.
Originally Posted by Ump1969
[View Original Post]
In the Kraft case, mentioned earlier, it was a widespread effort in multiple jurisdictions, leading to over 200 arrests. LE made great claims about the trafficking, and the lapdog press reiterated those claims. Kraft, when he decided to challenge it all, had his lawyers and publicists point out that there was only ONE trafficking arrest (and it wasn't at Kraft's location), and all the rest were simple prostitution. The press and eventually even LE was forced to admit there really wasn't trafficking in that case.
-
12-31-20 15:09 #7627Senior Member

Posts: 834Not questioning
I'm not arguing with any of the points being made here about police surveillance. We're all just trying to be mind readers, not only of cops, but don't forget political leaders. But it does raise one interesting point. Why do cops need to give a shit about us to make busts? They must be making busts for some reason.
-
12-31-20 14:57 #7626Senior Member

Posts: 1363Replying to Your Own Quote? How Fucking Conceited!
Not really. I had to share.
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
Okay, so it's Christmas Eve. Walmart parking lot is full, so I have to park a ways from the door. I'm walking up one of the aisles when I see a woman bent over her car, filling her trunk with last minute shopping. More out of mischief that Christmas Spirit, I say "Excuse me, Miss?" She turns to look at me and I say "Merry Christmas!" I had no idea what she looked like with her head in the trunk, but from the nose up, she was cute (COVID mask covered from the upper lip down). "Oh, are you Santa Clause?" she asks me. "Nope, I'm sorry. I'm not Santa. " She says "Oh, I thought maybe you could give me a present. " "That would be nice, I say, but I'm fresh out of presents. " She says "Here, take my number, and you can give me a present sometime. " So I take her number, and I call it yesterday. I think one of the presents she was looking for was her cell phone bill because "This caller is unavailable at the moment.".
So without even trying I got a number for a fairly pretty, tall, AA slore. I will try the number again and let you all know how it goes.
Coochie (falling off a log) Eater.
God Bless You All.
-
12-31-20 09:57 #7625Senior Member

Posts: 118They don't?
I guess my sarcasm was too subtle. My point is that Milwaukee pd doesn't give a shit about us, and they certainly aren't using any of the aforementioned technology to try bust and bust mongers. Suburbs are a different animal all together, I would never see an advertised provider outside of Milwaukee city limits.
Originally Posted by SkSoccer
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 09:53 #7624Senior Member

Posts: 119Don't waste your money on Kallie
Don't waste your money on Kallie. She is hot but hates her job so just wants to get it over as fast as possible.
Originally Posted by FlipNDip
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 09:49 #7623Senior Member

Posts: 119I would have been busted
I agree. The cops don't arrest mongers based on accumulated data from cruising. If they did I would have been busted a thousand times already.
Originally Posted by Ranger51
[View Original Post]
Also, the CIA and NSA don't share data with local LE for God's sake.
-
12-30-20 23:46 #7622Senior Member

Posts: 834I believe
Your police surveillance discussion interests me for several reasons. You would never get away with it on my home Chicago board as I guarantee someone would bad you for not sticking to finding girls. Not me. I think it's relevant. So far as people being surprised at the amount of resources being used- I'm not. Keep in mind that a lot of modern tech means less human resources needed until an actual bust. A camera here, a microphone there and see what pops up. We are also a pseudo Christian country. Paid sex is a great moral evil. You can fuck a woman- married or unmarried. And hardly anyone cares. You can pick up a woman at a bar, fill her with liquor and food, then fuck her and nobody cares. You could even give her a present afterwards and everything is jake. But heaven forbid you should give her cash before the act.
-
12-30-20 07:23 #7621Regular Member

Posts: 14I normally would have believed that.
Most reasonable people would believe that and that law enforcement has better things to do with their time and resources and I would have said the same. I was shocked though after having read the CNN article outlining the timeline of the massage parlor busts in FL. Investigators spent 4 months investigating the Orchards of Day Spa in FL which was one of many spas investigated. A detective found reviews of the massage parlor described as a rub and tug in online reviews. A detective then set up 24 hour surveillance for 1 week and noticed it was only men visiting for usually 1 hour at time. The article details how they then started pulling over men for traffic violations after they left this massage parlor and asked them what they did there. (Did these traffic violations really occur as they left, or just a made up reason to question them). They also went through the garbage thrown in the dumpster by the spa and found napkins which they tested for semen. After that they got a warrant and secretly installed 5 cameras inside the massage parlor. The rest we know is history as billionaire Robert Kraft was caught 2 times on those hidden room cameras. If someone had told me law enforcement would go through this much effort and use that amount of resources to accomplish this, I would have thought they were paranoid (I'm sure Kraft and the 20 other men busted at this location felt the same) but the CNN article gave a very detailed timeline. The inside of that parlor looked nicer then any I've seen in Milwaukee area. I would post a link to that article but I don't think that is permitted.
Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 15:14 #7620Senior Member

Posts: 747Just saw her. Was a great SW visit
She was nice, carry a conversation, sexy, and even suggested the FS with keeping her original price quoted. Was a simple car date but was good in my book. Little kissing, CBJ, hop in the back for more CBJ and then rcg. Was squeezing her tits and rubbing the clit. She seemed to enjoy it. Sorry she's a struggle for others.
Originally Posted by JimHoll
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





