Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 925 of 1903 FirstFirst ... 425 825 875 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 975 1025 1425 ... LastLast
Results 13,861 to 13,875 of 28538
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14678

    GPS Definition

    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralRobert  [View Original Post]
    Noob here. What is GPS?
    "Urban Dictionary: GPS" https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...m=GPS&amp=true.

    Usually can look up most terms followed by urban dictionary and you'll most of the time get a definite answer.

  2. #14677
    Quote Originally Posted by MajMilkDuds  [View Original Post]
    Yes. She told me she changed recently. But also had some site problems and trouble finding clients.
    It irks me when escorts pull this crap. Out of the blue, they stop offering a service after you've handed them the $$ and without a consequent reduction in price. $300 for a CBJ ain't going to cut it in my world.

  3. #14676

    Change

    Yes. She told me she changed recently. But also had some site problems and trouble finding clients.

    Quote Originally Posted by PlaidRetina  [View Original Post]
    Oh, interesting. She told me straight up she doesn't do it and I've seen other reviews say the same. Maybe she's changed her policy.

  4. #14675

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSoros  [View Original Post]
    I sure would like to see the models you were boinking for 60.

    Have you been to Atlanta lately? We have a preponderance of toothless wonders now charging premium rates.
    Noob here. What is GPS?

  5. #14674
    Quote Originally Posted by MajMilkDuds  [View Original Post]
    No. It's covered oral but she said she will do it. I just dove in and was already hard after playing with her to get her wet.
    Oh, interesting. She told me straight up she doesn't do it and I've seen other reviews say the same. Maybe she's changed her policy.

  6. #14673

    Fixed link

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...269/6785092250

    Quote Originally Posted by Dobalina2  [View Original Post]
    I got a new PS5 and saw this game title: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/57244269/..

    The graphics were great, and the main character avatar looked better than the cover pic. As I started playing though, I noticed there was a strict timer for the session. Just as I was about to complete level1, there was an interrupting knock on the door. This made me realise that someone else was controlling the main character against me. All in all, this game turned out to be a scam, but I didn't try to get my money back because it had been opened. You probably want to try some other games instead. Hope you win!

  7. #14672

    Oral

    Quote Originally Posted by PeoplePleasur  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't do any oral at all. Deal breaker for me at that price point.
    No. It's covered oral but she said she will do it. I just dove in and was already hard after playing with her to get her wet.

  8. #14671
    Quote Originally Posted by AssLover1979  [View Original Post]
    Can you give us a bit more detail. Does she do BBBJ? Cim?

    Thanks.
    She doesn't do any oral at all. Deal breaker for me at that price point.

  9. #14670

    Was wondering about her

    Quote Originally Posted by MajMilkDuds  [View Original Post]
    Saw her again finally. We had trouble meeting due to wifi messaging problems but it was a great time. She is absolutely lovely to look at and great to talk to. We talked for a bit and then jumped in. She showed off that great body and we got to business. I played with her for a bit as she squirmed and moaned. And then once she was wet I slid in. Right fit but worked it in slowly. I worked up in speed and vigor till I busted in the bag. We chatted a bit and I left a happy man. I recommend.

    https://tryst.link/escort/paigecambella
    Can you give us a bit more detail. Does she do BBBJ? Cim?

    Thanks.

  10. #14669

    Paige

    Saw her again finally. We had trouble meeting due to wifi messaging problems but it was a great time. She is absolutely lovely to look at and great to talk to. We talked for a bit and then jumped in. She showed off that great body and we got to business. I played with her for a bit as she squirmed and moaned. And then once she was wet I slid in. Right fit but worked it in slowly. I worked up in speed and vigor till I busted in the bag. We chatted a bit and I left a happy man. I recommend.

    https://tryst.link/escort/paigecambella

  11. #14668
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankie14  [View Original Post]
    No but if you happen to get any Intel please do share! She reminds me of a former regular (who got caught up with the wrong crowd, unfortunately).
    Will do! She wants at least 70 for a qv. Good day you can talk it down to 60. But looks like she's all about $. 120 hhr maybe.

  12. #14667

    Anybody took a stab at it?

    Been posting for a minute but she only does outcalls idk about that? Anybody had an experience yet?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/57281728/

  13. #14666

    Partake?

    Quote Originally Posted by GingerLookin27  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews about this one?

    She looks. Tempting. To me at least.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/57186826/

    Regards,

    Ginger.
    Did you partake or get any info?

  14. #14665

    It's all about the Benjamins (and Grants, and Jacksons, etc.)

    Quote Originally Posted by PunkedLife  [View Original Post]
    Why can't y'all just use regular numbers?
    I never understood it myself but I think it's another one of those Uncle LEO related unspoken rules. . . . like describing a "dream" you had "visiting" a provider where a "donation" let you "finish in the bag" . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by PunkedLife  [View Original Post]
    What does $. 25 mean?
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankie14  [View Original Post]
    It's not that hard, not like sube of the acronyms. Think of the $ as a Benjamin. The remainder is the rest of the cash after the $s.
    For those that still refer to currency by its denomination and not by the name of the historical figure with the grossly-disproportionate head on its face, check out the very top of the Forum Abbreviations page: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cust...=Abbreviations.

    $ = $100.

    $$ = $200.

    $$$ = $300 .

    $$$ . 5 = $350 (get it?

    For those who like to straddle both the old and new world, I present a hybrid:

    $ = $100 (1 Benjamin = 2 Grants = 5 Jacksons).

    $$ = $200 (2 Benjamins = 1 Benjamin & 5 Jacksons = 4 Grants).

    $$$ = $300 (3 Benjamins = 2 Benjamin and 2 Grants = 15 Jacksons).

    $$ . 5 = $350 (3 Benjamins and 1 Grant and a willingness to catch a whole lotta sh*t if you post that you paid that much for a "donation".

  15. #14664

    Keep it pushing

    I got a new PS5 and saw this game title: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/57244269/..

    The graphics were great, and the main character avatar looked better than the cover pic. As I started playing though, I noticed there was a strict timer for the session. Just as I was about to complete level1, there was an interrupting knock on the door. This made me realise that someone else was controlling the main character against me. All in all, this game turned out to be a scam, but I didn't try to get my money back because it had been opened. You probably want to try some other games instead. Hope you win!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape