Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Escort Review: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Submit Review
Page 574 of 921 FirstFirst ... 74 474 524 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 624 674 ... LastLast
Results 8,596 to 8,610 of 13815
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #5220
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmPinoy  [View Original Post]
    I have no second thoughts disagreeing. Because real photos go a long way until someone find that those same pictures are being used against someone in federal court. AX lack of deception is one of several reasons why nine of the thirty six that were indicted by a grand jury. This is what prosecutors call an open and shut case. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, this is the website, these are the actual photos of the victims used in the website, and some of the victims in these photographs are here with us today.

    If someone arrives and we're greeted by someone who doesn't even resemble the photographs, and the girl so far from the norm but someone decides to stay anyway. The disappointment should only rest on themselves not on the agency / booker who is clearly avoiding the same mistakes that those appreciative individuals at AX had made.

    https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/thirt...g-organization
    I agree with that. I could've left. No biggie just wanted everyone to know.

  2. #5219

    Nicha

    Yes she allows greek but I don't understand all of the hype about Nicha.

  3. #5218

    Deceived

    Quote Originally Posted by GMan25  [View Original Post]
    In situations like this, I have no second thoughts about politely expressing my disappointment, no so much with the provider, but with the agency / booker due to the deception, and their hiring low quality employees. I remember AX would be very appreciative of feedback and if their provider consistently had negative reviews, they cut them loose. Real photos go a long way.
    I have no second thoughts disagreeing. Because real photos go a long way until someone find that those same pictures are being used against someone in federal court. AX lack of deception is one of several reasons why nine of the thirty six that were indicted by a grand jury. This is what prosecutors call an open and shut case. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, this is the website, these are the actual photos of the victims used in the website, and some of the victims in these photographs are here with us today.

    If someone arrives and we're greeted by someone who doesn't even resemble the photographs, and the girl so far from the norm but someone decides to stay anyway. The disappointment should only rest on themselves not on the agency / booker who is clearly avoiding the same mistakes that those appreciative individuals at AX had made.

    https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/thirt...g-organization

  4. #5217
    Quote Originally Posted by UBeMyFriend99  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please provide a link or contact info for this 2188. Sounds really fun and different than the norm. PM or board post would be appreciated. Thanks!
    I second this!, if someone could please DM me info on this it would be much appreciated!

  5. #5216
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1298

    Ab

    Quote Originally Posted by MickSwagger  [View Original Post]
    Saw Mikayla from asian bunnies.

    Nothing like pics

    Looked like a crackhead junkie.

    Talks weird babble.

    Did it anyway.

    Throat banged her only.

    With a condom on in a bunch of weird head positions then had her rim me.

    After first pop I came to my senses and left because i was too scared to stick it in her

    They had sum good ones before, don't kno what the deal is now.

    But I might not ever go back.
    In situations like this, I have no second thoughts about politely expressing my disappointment, no so much with the provider, but with the agency / booker due to the deception, and their hiring low quality employees. I remember AX would be very appreciative of feedback and if their provider consistently had negative reviews, they cut them loose. Real photos go a long way.

  6. #5215
    Saw Mikayla from asian bunnies.

    Nothing like pics

    Looked like a crackhead junkie.

    Talks weird babble.

    Did it anyway.

    Throat banged her only.

    With a condom on in a bunch of weird head positions then had her rim me.

    After first pop I came to my senses and left because i was too scared to stick it in her

    They had sum good ones before, don't kno what the deal is now.

    But I might not ever go back.

  7. #5214

    35th

    Quote Originally Posted by Desparado  [View Original Post]
    I would actually like to see more posts re other asian apartments. For example 35th and the other apartments in Chicago where the 2188 girls go. We have frequent posts on just one place with shills standing in the middle of the street waving mongers in which is not good for the customers that go there, especially with covid. Any good experiences at other asian apartments?
    The place close to Ashland has a pretty good setup. Two girls, no doorman, with easy parking on side streets.

  8. #5213

    Other Apartments

    Quote Originally Posted by UBeMyFriend99  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please provide a link or contact info for this 2188. Sounds really fun and different than the norm. PM or board post would be appreciated. Thanks!
    I would actually like to see more posts re other asian apartments. For example 35th and the other apartments in Chicago where the 2188 girls go. We have frequent posts on just one place with shills standing in the middle of the street waving mongers in which is not good for the customers that go there, especially with covid. Any good experiences at other asian apartments?

  9. #5212

    2188

    Can someone please provide a link or contact info for this 2188. Sounds really fun and different than the norm. PM or board post would be appreciated. Thanks!

  10. #5211

    Nicha

    Quote Originally Posted by Pibroch  [View Original Post]
    Any young asian ladies who enjoy trips to Greece?
    Nicha near O'Hara is a superb provider that offers Greek. She is quite beautiful with a sexy body and great attitude.

  11. #5210

    Lineup

    Quote Originally Posted by ZckBrc  [View Original Post]
    It was the last room so it must have been A-Lin and I just misheard. How come when I go I never get presented with a lineup? There is usually just one girl who rushes me to the back room. I take it that the others are occupied but last time I saw a cutie who was available and just sitting on the bed texting. Shame, I would have loved to have had them both.
    Just ask! Tell the door guy you want a lineup when you get there. If the girls are free, then you can choose. Same with double. If you want 2 girls, just ask. But as I had previously posted, a lineup is not always a good idea, at least for me. It's super awkward for everyone as you look them over one by one like you are picking out a piece of meat. Also, say you end up picking girl A but you also want to see girl B the next time because girl B also looks good, she might remember you for not picking her the first time and give you bad service.

    But I get the argument that it's your hard earned money, so go for it. Just remember beauty does not always equal to good services. And in my experience, most of the prettier girls give lousy services.

  12. #5209
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    There is no Aimee there. Which room were you in? There is a Andi and A-Lin. It sounds like you had A-Lin who is in room 1, the one all the way down the hallway to the left. She cums very fast and easily if she likes you. Your description of her facial expression and her bbbj style matched my experience. Like I posted earlier, I really like the way she looks into you. Very adorable.

    About 15 guys have requested her wechat pic so far and pretty much everyone agreed that she is hot. 3 guys went yesterday. One of the guys was there like half hour later after getting her pic from me lol. All 3 have good things to say about her. One guy called her "epic". His word, not mine. It's rare to find a hot and young (24 yr old) girl who also gives good service. Enjoy her while you can. She leaves on 12/31.
    It was the last room so it must have been A-Lin and I just misheard. How come when I go I never get presented with a lineup? There is usually just one girl who rushes me to the back room. I take it that the others are occupied but last time I saw a cutie who was available and just sitting on the bed texting. Shame, I would have loved to have had them both.

  13. #5208

    2188

    Visited 2188 for first time twice the past few days. Had a good time both times. Visited room 2 the first for the 130. All as expected. Then went for room 1 for a GFE for 320. Only complaint is I requested that room / girl and was sent up to room 3, went back down and made request again. Sent up 15 min later to room 2, went back down and waited again for correct room. Felt bad turning other girls down, but wanted to use of Charlies recommendation on who to see. My only concern is the place is a revolving door. Lots of guys going in and out. Hope in does not draw to much attention.

  14. #5207

    Royal with cheese

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankD  [View Original Post]
    Finally had my first dream at an Asian Apartment.

    Went with the 2188.

    Set up was easy. Drew "Annie".

    She was super cute and fun. Nice bolt ons (although I prefer naturals even if theyre small).

    She had a great body. Nice hips. But the ass was flat.

    Still sexy and friendly.

    Went with the GFE. Light kissing and great tease and buildup.

    Did some DATY and then she did more teasing before the BBBJ.

    BBBJ was good with DT. Went for a good several minutes.

    Did some cowgirl, to mish, to doggie, and back to mish.

    Kitty was tight and shallow. Couldn't put it all in without her reacting in shock or pain (my penis isn't that big so she just has a tiny cat).

    Didn't experience any bad breath as we both did some mouthwash aftet the shower.

    Will repeat.
    What is euro scene I'm missing out on?

  15. #5206

    Asian Apartment

    Finally had my first dream at an Asian Apartment.

    Went with the 2188.

    Set up was easy. Drew "Annie".

    She was super cute and fun. Nice bolt ons (although I prefer naturals even if theyre small).

    She had a great body. Nice hips. But the ass was flat.

    Still sexy and friendly.

    Went with the GFE. Light kissing and great tease and buildup.

    Did some DATY and then she did more teasing before the BBBJ.

    BBBJ was good with DT. Went for a good several minutes.

    Did some cowgirl, to mish, to doggie, and back to mish.

    Kitty was tight and shallow. Couldn't put it all in without her reacting in shock or pain (my penis isn't that big so she just has a tiny cat).

    Didn't experience any bad breath as we both did some mouthwash aftet the shower.

    Will repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape