Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,746 to 17,760 of 61380
-
12-31-20 17:04 #43635Regular Member

Posts: 9Rooms
Use Priceline for roadway 50-55 per night.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 14:53 #43634Senior Member

Posts: 50Brooklyn / CB seems to be better picking in the late evening, after 9 or so. I don't prowl in the daylight, so I don't have any basis for comparison, but the nights usually have someone out looking.
Originally Posted by Frank76
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 14:50 #43633Senior Member

Posts: 50Everyday, but for me to roll the loops, it's far enough from home not to be seen. I'm pretty much the last member of my family in the state.
Originally Posted by FaceDownPro
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 14:48 #43632Senior Member

Posts: 203I don't have enough fingers or toes to count how many times I spotted someone I want to pick up, circled the block and within 30 seconds someone has already made the scoop.
Originally Posted by RockyB
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 14:07 #43631Senior Member

Posts: 33Does anyone have the video of blonde Claire sucking dick?
-
12-31-20 12:06 #43630Senior Member

Posts: 278Jessica
I saw no scars on this provider, she was a 5 on the civi scale. Pretty average spinner body type.
Originally Posted by Coppertone
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 20:12 #43629Senior Member

Posts: 25Dundalk LeeAnn
I second the Dundalk activity. It's mostly congregated around the Citgo gas station, but you can find WSW's all over Dundalk Ave. On a side note, has anyone run into a WSW by the name of LeeAnn in Dundalk? She's in her mid 20's, 5', very nice body, sharp large nose, black hair, and little to no signs of use other than the smell. Any info would be appreciated.
Originally Posted by AssmanToYou
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 20:05 #43628Senior Member

Posts: 25LeeAnn (Dundalk)
Has anybody had a dream with a LeeAnn of Dundalk? About 5' tall, black hair, sharp pointy (fairly large) nose, mid to late 20's.
Thanks.
-
12-30-20 14:54 #43627Senior Member

Posts: 33Was it the ugly Jessica with the scar.
Originally Posted by BMish
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 14:29 #43626Senior Member

Posts: 476Monger Mobile
Do you guys use ya everyday vehicle or do you have a monger mobile. Had a close encounter of almost getting spotted by a family member. Good thing I saw them. Seriously thinking about getting a beater.
-
12-30-20 13:37 #43625Senior Member

Posts: 1626Tims will charge 34 for 2 to 4 hrs. If you are doing walkins to Rodeway Inn, I think they will charge $70 plus tax. There is White Elk near to Tip top.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 12:14 #43624Regular Member

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
12-30-20 11:30 #43623Senior Member

Posts: 631Pics
How do you save pictures with less resolution so they are small enough to upload?
Originally Posted by AssmanToYou
[View Original Post]
Frustrated.
-
12-30-20 10:03 #43622Senior Member

Posts: 631Heating sources
If your freezing your ass off.
-
12-29-20 23:30 #43621Senior Member

Posts: 977Room Rates?
Anyone able to confirm room rates.
Tip top I believe has gone up to 55 for 4 hours.
I see the Rodeway Inn by Caton and 95 has some fair online rates varying 50-54 plus tax for all night.










Reply With Quote



