Thread: Independent Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 5393
-
12-31-20 16:33 #278Senior Member

Posts: 330Oh all the scents? I almost thought you meant like she had bad body odor hahah.
Originally Posted by AJaxer11
[View Original Post]
100%. You can send like 100 texts, and she'll reply once haha.
-
12-31-20 16:25 #277Senior Member

Posts: 335I haven't seen Natalie. I've seen Michelle a couple times. Lots of mutual touch and body to body. However both times I was put off by the odor. Not sure if its the oil alone, but after I left I was feeling nauseous cause of the smells lingering on me. I don't think for that reason I am going to be going back anytime soon. However this could just be me, not sure what other people thought. I have been trying to book with Natalie but she is extremely hard to get a hold of.
Originally Posted by JoeJoesph
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 16:15 #276Senior Member

Posts: 330Recommendation? Natalie or Michelle?
Hello,
Which one of the two or any provider within the $$ range would you select if you had to choose only one? Also have anyone took part in natalies VIP menu? How was that? Whats on the menu?
*Michelle the big fake tits lady and nuru natalie *.
-
12-31-20 16:06 #275Senior Member

Posts: 619If she likes you, everything is on the menu with Amber Jane. A few words of caution:
Originally Posted by JackeRouac
[View Original Post]
1) Both she and the place are a little bit of a mess. She's a sweet lady but her condo has been completely out of control the last few times I saw her.
2) She has a camera set up when you walk in, and cameras in her massage room. She says they aren't connected but it's always bothered me.
3) She has a cute little dog who will 100% bark at you the entire session. It's fine.
Otherwise, she's a sweet provider and still an absolute stunner. I will continue repeating despite the above.
Not going to be answering PMs on this, but just my two cents.
-
12-31-20 14:48 #274Regular Member

Posts: 18Saw her months ago and I wouldn't repeat. Don't remember too many details or why but it's a definite no repeat me for.
Originally Posted by RyanE36
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 14:15 #273Senior Member

Posts: 380Amber
I don't believe she does FS. She works out of her condo in east Mission Valley. She has a stripper pole in the massage room. She has a fantastic attitude. Easy to chat with. There is a shower available in her other room, but it's always kinda a mess. For today's independents the rate is good. If there are more services available I would love to know. But the times I've seen her, it's been HJ, Russian, mutual touch, but never more.
Originally Posted by BearD
[View Original Post]
For me, it's hot spending time with a girl that I jerked off to dozens of times.
-
12-31-20 14:04 #272Senior Member

Posts: 213Does she do FS too? She looks so good in that video.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 12:50 #271Senior Member

Posts: 99Just to be clear she is massage / HE only? Seeing her action in vids but just getting a tease would be. Painful!
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 12:45 #270Senior Member

Posts: 26Literally never answers the phone or texts you back ad says she only does one guy a day.
Originally Posted by RyanE36
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 12:14 #269Regular Member

Posts: 13Any extra's with Amber or just massage?
Originally Posted by JackeRouac
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 11:59 #268Banned Member

Posts: 3075JR- thanks for your feedback. Yes, she looked good when I saw her a couple of years ago. Those boobs are great for a Russian session.
Originally Posted by JackeRouac
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 11:57 #267Banned Member

Posts: 3075Former porn star Amber
Yes, that rate is great for today’s market. I usually prefer younger than 35 but she makes up for it with her body, looks and performance.
Originally Posted by RolfTorren
[View Original Post]
Link below to her videos.
https://m.tnaflix.com/hd-videos/Momp...n/video4207150
-
12-31-20 11:48 #266Senior Member

Posts: 380Amber
She still looks great and the service hasn't changed at all. Her body is outrageous.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 11:45 #265Senior Member

Posts: 654I was hoping it was Amber Lynn! Do you know what her porn name was? The rates are good given today's market.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 11:44 #264Regular Member

Posts: 17At first look seems interesting, but from her ad, she says:
Originally Posted by RyanE36
[View Original Post]
I only use hands only to massage the magic wand.
I prefer not to have mutual touching.
Does not sound that great to me. Just saying.











Reply With Quote






