Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,591 to 16,605 of 40016
-
01-02-21 06:13 #23426Senior Member

Posts: 989Grand Avenue
I don't believe so, I first met her at West River Spa on Grand. Very flat-chested and thin.
Originally Posted by Starks
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-21 04:10 #23425Regular Member

Posts: 1Ad or number for Edgewater
Can you share the Ad or number for edgewater location.
Originally Posted by PuckHead1959
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-21 00:18 #23424Senior Member

Posts: 231Is this the same Tina that was at Elegant / Millipede on Grand?
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-21 17:32 #23423Senior Member

Posts: 68Handshaking without gloves?
Originally Posted by FrankOlsonPln
[View Original Post]
Going out without a hat?
Diving into pool without a swim cap?
-
01-01-21 17:28 #23422Senior Member

Posts: 68He's probably referring to bare boning.
Originally Posted by HankyDaPanky
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-21 15:25 #23421Regular Member

Posts: 5Looking for FS / open menu in Chicago
Anyone know of good location with FS / open menu by Chicago.
-
01-01-21 12:34 #23420Senior Member

Posts: 59Heard Racquel is / was leaving Norwood. I'll try to find out. Visited a month ago and saw her. Told me it was her second to last day.
Originally Posted by ChgoGuySouth
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-21 10:23 #23419Shill for Chicago 521

Posts: 34Body Health Center
Can anyone out there give any info on Body Health Center on Archer? Worth putting into the rotation? Any provider recommendations? Massage quality? Extras? Thanks.
-
01-01-21 09:59 #23418Senior Member

Posts: 989Tina
She's the most petite girl at that shop and I was told that she works four days a week starting on Friday.
Originally Posted by Jayp80
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 15:20 #23417Senior Member

Posts: 808Confirm
I can confirm this is true, not sure who I had but they did a great job. I'm only not that big so getting someone to walk on my back without crushing my kidneys is hard to to find.
Originally Posted by Vern2020
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 15:07 #23416Senior Member

Posts: 326Walk On Back
I seem to remember someone asking about gals who perform walk on back as part of the massage. My ATF Zoey that used to work at Zen in Bartlett does a wonderful job of this. She has now relocated to Relax on Roosevelt in Glen Ellyn. Beautiful lady that takes pride in her work. PM for more details if necessary.
-
12-31-20 11:44 #23415Senior Member

Posts: 495?
Um. . . What is L4?
Originally Posted by NiceChicaGaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 10:32 #23414Senior Member

Posts: 70New King Spa
The location on Bryn Mawr close to and Western.
Originally Posted by NiceChicaGaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 01:19 #23413Senior Member

Posts: 64Jennifer
Went on a cruise down Archer and choose this one out of shadiness. I ring the bell to get in and I get pointed to my room. The MT is the only one there she points me in my room. Here the walls do not go to the ceiling so it has the feeling of a Korean war hospital / brothel. While patiently reading reddit in my birthday suit, I hear another monger receiving a L1, my MT come in the room. I didn't catch the name but 50's, thin, pretty face from what I could see with mask decent message, little teasing. Since only mt, every time phone rang out door rang she interrupted. On flip, gave the gesture for L1, I said go. Solid finish, lots of focus on balls and on eye contact. Tipped 40 and left. Is more available here? It was a strange experience with the open concept like the place in the loop.
-
12-31-20 00:29 #23412Senior Member

Posts: 149Hey, sorry to be a PIA but I'm seeing a couple of different King / New King spas between here and Google. Could you give a general location for specificity's sake? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Ziroxd91
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






