Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 13004
-
01-01-21 20:16 #6209Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Northridge is legit
Hold on partner.
Originally Posted by SFVsag
[View Original Post]
Northridge. You can search on the ratings of mediocre rubs. Is a real trick house on Tampa and Parthenia. It is a hand job at least. They have a hot tub and a nuru bed. It seems the place is out of business perhaps.
On the other pecker, any girl on Eros from Canoga park named Grace, Jazmin, or queen _ (there are a few) are fugazi.
-
01-01-21 19:50 #6208Senior Member

Posts: 29Anyone have any luck at Rose Spa on Vermont?
Really good massage, rates and table shower and I could've sworn one time I was being teased but it never escalated beyond that. Been there a few times for when I want a legit relaxing massage but I see someone wrote about them on rm but I can't see what it says.
-
01-01-21 01:57 #6207Senior Member

Posts: 399Those college girls in Northridge are a waste of money for a non-contact tantra ceremony and a minimal back rubdown.
Originally Posted by DickGrayson101
[View Original Post]
Nickie Jean and her crew offer a body slide as part of their ceremonies for an up charge. But it's not true Nuru and doesn't last nearly long enough. But the rest of their service is as advertised.
I saw Pamela B. A few times when she was in Van Nuys. Awesome Nuru, but she got progressively more crazy as time went by. I no longer have her contact info. Don't even know if she's still in the business.
With as much kink as there is in L. A. , you would think this should be easy to find. Milking tables are also as rare as white whales.
-
12-31-20 12:40 #6206Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Trifecta
He hit all three here, drunk, disjointed, and dysfunctional.
Originally Posted by Christophe1
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 12:26 #6205Senior Member

Posts: 29Didn't show me a line up, girl that I was there said she was Korean. She looked like 28 ish with an ok body. Rooms don't go all the way up so there are pipes and you can hear everything. That's probably why she wanted to be quiet. Def FS but it's mediocre at best. Not sure what else you want to know.
Originally Posted by CodyMax33
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 01:31 #6204Senior Member

Posts: 66Line up?
Whats the line up like? Type Asians / K / Latina etc? Any other info, is it FS?
Originally Posted by Jlh03
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 01:06 #6203I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623Two Different Realities
I have traveled far and wide. My neighbors across the street walked out of their house with masks on and got in to their car.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
It is bizarre here. First thing I noticed is that the news is completely inaccurate. 2 doctors appointments, me had, in two days, no sweat. Rave undergrounds in SFV and South Central. Driving speed limits 20 or more miles faster than drivers older than 40. Driving donoughts thru intersections with 20 car back up crowds.
Word is out. Inept global government. Even locals are like the leadership here is crazy- like opening hell's gate.
Mary has the tightest vagina on earth. The pussy is a snap back pussy pussy. It is like a dream come true. At first, first visit, I couldn't barely get a third into the pushy. She gave up the ass quickly, and the dick ran deep.
Second visit she got a heads up. She drank some cognac and was like fire. I get it, she's as old as my mom, but her eyes were done with pink, blue and sparkles. I was like funky! She was all giggly and happy with a glow.
Threw away the mask and got back to Jenny 1. 0. Marked out with the two tatty surprise. On her knees she was sucking me, then took off her pants and went around the world. 69. Saw the visitor sign-in sheet.
Her pushy hair is like a; heart. 69 is mighty fine, less toothy than before.
Pussy is the tightest in the world. When she relaxes it is a grand ole treat.
She loves her anal. My donkey duck ran deep.
We both left the place on cloud 9.
In the right light and a jovial spirit, she was hot as fuck.
-
12-30-20 21:13 #6202Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Nuru Shmuru
Anahita is not bad if you like a somewhat fat sweaty Persian girl with a face only a mother could love on pay day. She will get in your shit and enjoys the sweat.
Originally Posted by DickGrayson101
[View Original Post]
There was a house in Northridge by Tampa and Parthenia that had a nuru bed and not tub.
Do not do any girl on Eros massage offering tantra, they are scams.
-
12-30-20 18:45 #6201Regular Member

Posts: 13Nuru in LA?
Aside from the infamous Temple of Bl1 ss, is there any provider out there who goes under the "tantra" title that offers a legit nuru and HJ? I've seen Nikki Je at and in Pasadena and her various "priesteses" seem to be more inclined to say they offer a nuru and "lingam massage". Can anyone verify them or have anything good to say on their "temple"? I know the northridge spot is bullshit and all the girls there are retarded. And there is an independent chick named An at hita who seems to offer a legit Nuru and possibly more if she likes you. But her only reviews are of "screenshots" from "clients" on twitter and self written shit on her website. Anyone have any legit Nuru providers? TIA.
-
12-30-20 17:38 #6200Senior Member

Posts: 29I think I went to this one about 2/3 weeks ago. If it's the one on Jefferson by the Shakeys I don't recommend. To go in is. 4 and then the girl tried to get more than the standard for substandard job. Nothing special here. On the way out I saw them just chilling on the couch watching tv in the back room while washing their clothes.
Originally Posted by Stickens
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 17:12 #6199Senior Member

Posts: 58Wise Words
I agree 100%. The ICU situation now is awful- and getting worse. Burnout with hospital staff has become a problem too. We are living through a very dark period, one that will likely get worse before it gets better.
Originally Posted by PlayerN818
[View Original Post]
https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-12-30/california-hits-new-one-day-covid-19-death-record-442Last edited by FifthSunset; 12-30-20 at 17:14. Reason: Citation
-
12-30-20 16:23 #6198Senior Member

Posts: 50Appreciate ya! Looked on r*maps, and it seems like YMMV.
Originally Posted by CodyMax33
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 09:57 #6197Senior Member

Posts: 971Usually you give me a chuckle, but allow me, once again, to mention: The longterm effects of COVID are still being discovered, the virus is mutating, and the vaccine will take ten years to roll out at the current distribution rate. ICU's are at capacity (which by the way think about that: they don't give you an ICU bed cuz of the view), and hospital workers are on an "All hands on deck" status. If anyone here was working in that situation, I'd be very surprised if they shared new ways to make their job even more insane.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
Please, be patient and stay safe. It's sadly not just about the monger, but those who are literally putting their lives on the line to end this.
-
12-30-20 09:47 #6196Senior Member

Posts: 971"I think this pandemic is fake af. ".
Originally Posted by GG1234
[View Original Post]
I'll tell my buds on the hospital front line that they are being played. Thanks for the intel.
-
12-29-20 23:04 #6195Senior Member

Posts: 120Being in lockdown for nearly a year now is quite demoralizing. Some AMPs seem to be operating UTR but I guess it's harder now to gauge what talent is still available. Kinda bummed out I didn't get a MMS's personal number because when I called an AMP a few weeks ago and it just went to voicemail.
Originally Posted by Jl104
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





