Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23420
    Quote Originally Posted by ChgoGuySouth  [View Original Post]
    Rachel from Norwood? I've been looking for her.
    Heard Racquel is / was leaving Norwood. I'll try to find out. Visited a month ago and saw her. Told me it was her second to last day.

  2. #23419
    Shill for Chicago 521


    Posts: 34

    Body Health Center

    Can anyone out there give any info on Body Health Center on Archer? Worth putting into the rotation? Any provider recommendations? Massage quality? Extras? Thanks.

  3. #23418

    Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp80  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm this is true, not sure who I had but they did a great job. I'm only not that big so getting someone to walk on my back without crushing my kidneys is hard to to find.
    She's the most petite girl at that shop and I was told that she works four days a week starting on Friday.

  4. #23417

    Confirm

    Quote Originally Posted by Vern2020  [View Original Post]
    Tina at TPro on Chicago Ave is very good at walk on the back.
    I can confirm this is true, not sure who I had but they did a great job. I'm only not that big so getting someone to walk on my back without crushing my kidneys is hard to to find.

  5. #23416

    Walk On Back

    I seem to remember someone asking about gals who perform walk on back as part of the massage. My ATF Zoey that used to work at Zen in Bartlett does a wonderful job of this. She has now relocated to Relax on Roosevelt in Glen Ellyn. Beautiful lady that takes pride in her work. PM for more details if necessary.

  6. #23415

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceChicaGaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hey, sorry to be a PIA but I'm seeing a couple of different King / New King spas between here and Google. Could you give a general location for specificity's sake? Thanks.
    Um. . . What is L4?

  7. #23414

    New King Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceChicaGaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hey, sorry to be a PIA but I'm seeing a couple of different King / New King spas between here and Google. Could you give a general location for specificity's sake? Thanks.
    The location on Bryn Mawr close to and Western.

  8. #23413

    Jennifer

    Went on a cruise down Archer and choose this one out of shadiness. I ring the bell to get in and I get pointed to my room. The MT is the only one there she points me in my room. Here the walls do not go to the ceiling so it has the feeling of a Korean war hospital / brothel. While patiently reading reddit in my birthday suit, I hear another monger receiving a L1, my MT come in the room. I didn't catch the name but 50's, thin, pretty face from what I could see with mask decent message, little teasing. Since only mt, every time phone rang out door rang she interrupted. On flip, gave the gesture for L1, I said go. Solid finish, lots of focus on balls and on eye contact. Tipped 40 and left. Is more available here? It was a strange experience with the open concept like the place in the loop.

  9. #23412
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziroxd91  [View Original Post]
    Guys, so here is my contribution to this community. I went to the new place that open a week ago. It is definitely another papasan's place. First look: pretty discreet, papers cover the window. I believe there is only 1 lady works there for now. Her name is Angel, with my Asian's eyes I can see that she is about early 50's, but with other monger's eyes would be early 40's, so please add 8-10 more years if you meet AMP)).

    AMP's Stats:

    Her face: 6. 5/10 (I guess I am too picky).

    Massage skills: 8. 5/10 (Pretty good, strong hands).

    Communication: 3/10 (Broken English, it is hard to communicate with her, so most of the time, she uses google translator).

    Extra: Provide L1,L2,L3 and L4, easy going.

    Service: Table Shower included.

    Stay Safe!
    Hey, sorry to be a PIA but I'm seeing a couple of different King / New King spas between here and Google. Could you give a general location for specificity's sake? Thanks.

  10. #23411

    L4

    Forgive the ignorance but what is L4?

  11. #23410

    New King Spa

    Guys, so here is my contribution to this community. I went to the new place that open a week ago. It is definitely another papasan's place. First look: pretty discreet, papers cover the window. I believe there is only 1 lady works there for now. Her name is Angel, with my Asian's eyes I can see that she is about early 50's, but with other monger's eyes would be early 40's, so please add 8-10 more years if you meet AMP)).

    AMP's Stats:

    Her face: 6. 5/10 (I guess I am too picky).

    Massage skills: 8. 5/10 (Pretty good, strong hands).

    Communication: 3/10 (Broken English, it is hard to communicate with her, so most of the time, she uses google translator).

    Extra: Provide L1,L2,L3 and L4, easy going.

    Service: Table Shower included.

    Stay Safe!

  12. #23409

    Archer

    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one in China town or the one at oak park?
    It's the one on Archer.

  13. #23408

    Suana 411

    Anyone know of an AMP that still has a Sauna? A few of them used to but seems like not so much anymore. Used to love it back in the Xindy days. Haven't been aware of a place with one in a while.

  14. #23407

    Edgewater Spa

    I was checking out bedpage when I saw a add for massage in Edgewater or China Town. Texted the number which replied back if I wanted Chinatown or Edgewater. Since I am on the Northside I texted Edgewater. Price quoted at for half at 1. 3 and hour at 1. 6. Texted the address and told me to let them know when I was there. When I arrived went to the number they texted and texted I was there. They texted back a new number across the street. I went over and a girl opened the door. Did the 1. 6. Massage was non-existent but she was on the tight side. Not really worth it at 1. 6. If you do take the 1. 3.

  15. #23406

    You mean Zeus on Montrose

    You mean Zeus

    Quote Originally Posted by PussHawk53  [View Original Post]
    Drove by Zuse on Montrose today a big yellow sign, on the door. "Closed by city of Chicago. ".
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape