Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,136 to 12,150 of 26920
-
12-30-20 15:16 #14785Senior Member

Posts: 318It always looks like a girl until she brings out her Big Waffle. Hey if TS is your thing I won't mock it but no sense in trying to experiment when it's clear as day who they say they are. Chances are the pictures are not real and you'll be in for a real treat.
Originally Posted by BigWaffle
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 15:15 #14784Senior Member

Posts: 204Greek
Yes, it's tighter than pussy. But I have two other reasons for liking it. 1) If you cum in her ass, she can't get pregnant (unless she scoops it out of her ass and shoves it in her pussy, ewww) and 2) there's this domination aspect to it. Very primal. "I fuck your ass so now you're mine" kinda thing.
Originally Posted by Abyolo
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 15:00 #14783Senior Member

Posts: 214Transexual
Anyone experiment with this one? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/57267199/.
Looks like a girl to me.
-
12-30-20 13:12 #14782Senior Member

Posts: 769Shay follow up
What are her rates? Also, you described BBBJ and no GFE but are other things on the menu DATY? FS? Or is she strictly BJ? Her ad doesn't really say much compared to many of the EB ads.
Originally Posted by TMeister
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 13:02 #14781Senior Member

Posts: 769Links in forum
I don't know why the forum only keeps the first part of the link. Anyway, it was your post #2253 on the BBFS thread (page 18).
Originally Posted by LongDStyle
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 12:34 #14780Senior Member

Posts: 1264Link is broken.
Originally Posted by DWaits
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 11:26 #14779Senior Member

Posts: 3481Elgin Bella And Natalie.
Such a shame that two decent girls got mixed up with this mess.
-
12-30-20 10:25 #14778Senior Member

Posts: 45Its gone downhill
I can chime in on this provider, I first seen Bella over a year ago and saw her fairly regularly for several months, she is a solid provider with a fairly open menu and a friendly personality. I saw her when she first moved into the house in question and at that time it was just her and a girlfriend staying there and it was not a problem, however I saw her about a month ago for the first time in many months and the house has devolved into a full on crack house with many dudes present, she has a room right near the entrance that is used for the date, there were no interruptions but yea the situation there is pretty uncomfortable now. I don't think she is the type to scam anyone but if you see her be prepared for the situation, I would recommend to go during the day time but regardless its a bit sketchy there.
Originally Posted by ZckBrc;5137105[URL
I will also add that Natalie who also posts out Elgin works out of that house as well, I saw her earlier this year out of that location and I assume she is still there based on her posts (could be wrong though). She is also a solid provider similar to Bella. But they are crackheads working out of a crack house more or less so YMMV. Be careful and stay safe!
Natalie -- https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/57257840/.
-
12-30-20 09:38 #14777Senior Member

Posts: 1438What is up with her tats, are they goth, or?
Originally Posted by TMeister
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 09:37 #14776Senior Member

Posts: 663Bella Angel
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/57259710/
I went to see this one out in Elgin. It was night and the address she sent me to was a house. Ok, no problem. I scouted it for a few minutes and there were lots of people coming and going. People with groceries and bags and stuff. Ok, no problem, it's just a multi-family home. But all the windows were closed and there were no lights out in front, completely dark. I aborted. I'm sure she is great but between walking around a dark house with the windows all draped and the people coming and going, it just seemed too shady and it's an easy mugging with those conditions. I know she is reviewed, can anyone explain this location? Was it safe? No one got the same vibes that I did?
-
12-30-20 09:26 #14775Senior Member

Posts: 663Ashley Krush
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/57208712/
Any info? Snapchat looks real, but something about it seems TGTBT, I love pawg blondes so maybe I'm overvaluing a little? If anyone has a report, could you let me know?
Also, is this the same chick that has been reported as crazy/dangerous on the Seeking Arrangements board?
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/57252379/
-
12-30-20 09:09 #14774Regular Member

Posts: 2Xoc
Xo companions doesn't accept new customers now, another agency called xo club, they are open. Are those two are the same.
Originally Posted by Pyre69
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 21:13 #14773Senior Member

Posts: 395Greek
For me is more the thought of it that turns me on then the feeling. I went to see a regular I been seeing since April we have become really close. We BBFS and I asked her to enter her ass she agree. It felt so great with little lube I pumped and kept looking it till CIA. Was a great feeling! I seen another provider the other day I had on cover and Greek didn't feel good.
Originally Posted by Abyolo
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 20:45 #14772Senior Member

Posts: 216I've never asked for it explicitly but have been offered by multiple ladies in the heat of the moment and I have taken it up every time. The first time was around 2008 by a used to be local provider named Paige Pleases during a threesome. Other than the entry, I never really noticed much difference between anal and vaginal so I don't bother with it, especially since providers like to charge extra for Greek. The reason I do like it is because intimacy gets me excited and chances are if you're tapping ass then you're also getting DFK and she's really into the session etc.
Originally Posted by Abyolo
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 20:29 #14771Senior Member

Posts: 769Thanks
Thanks, JangoFouts and Childish. I saw the post about the spider bites / injection scabs discussion. I don't see myself going BBFS in that kind of situation so would be covered but it was this post that had me confused:
Originally Posted by JangoFouts
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...029&viewfull=1#post4914029.
Hopefully LongD will see this discussion and clarify.
I figured if the cost was low and I was covered and could spend some time with those breasts, but Childish's response has me re-thinking.











Reply With Quote






