Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 811 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 311 711 761 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 861 911 1311 ... LastLast
Results 12,151 to 12,165 of 26919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14769

    Greek preference?

    Why do you some of you like Greek? Is it because the back door is more tight and stimulates your little man well?

  2. #14768
    Quote Originally Posted by Childish  [View Original Post]
    I visited her one time off a recommendation. She smokes and does drugs. Had a conversation before the massage and she showed me her medical records. Long story short I wasn't feeling it anymore. She had sores on her skin with an open wound. First provider I ever walked out on. She was a nice lady, just not for me.

    Childish.
    She has been reviewed in the BBFS section. Fairly standard performance was the impression given (stated her bad back prevented CG).

  3. #14767

    Threesome recommendations

    Happy holidays fellow mongers. Anybody have any 2-girl recommendations? I really want to ring in the new year with a threesome. PM if preferred.

  4. #14766
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedorro  [View Original Post]
    Anyone experience need this busty beauty?

    https://tryst.link/escort/missjuliana
    Tried contacting her two times about a month ago never got a response.

  5. #14765
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanKonnery  [View Original Post]
    Just ade an appointment with Megan. Has anyone gotten any experience? She was quick to text me back. Only revs I see are here.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6506555-354406
    Go for it. She is a little bigger than the pics but not bbw, and even tho she is not GFE, she is fun. Used to run with the Elk Grove crew, but apparently the hotel administrators have gotten greedy and some of the girls (including Megan) have decided to part ways with them.

  6. #14764

    Megan

    Just ade an appointment with Megan. Has anyone gotten any experience? She was quick to text me back. Only revs I see are here.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6506555-354406

  7. #14763

    Chloe Monroe

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiCity23  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here seen Chloe? I'm looking to see her soon.

    https://tryst.link/escort/chloemonroe92
    She is real and those pics are really her, but she is kind of a boring lay. Very nice to talk to and very engaging, just not amazing in bed. Just my opinion.

  8. #14762
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiCity23  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here seen Chloe? I'm looking to see her soon.

    https://tryst.link/escort/chloemonroe92
    All of your posts request information, do you ever share? It's hard to trust you with info if you never report anything.

  9. #14761
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/phone/815-213-8614

    https://tryst.link/escort/jenn

    I read some reviews of her from a few months back, which were mostly mixed. There was one report I couldn't follow since it was unclear if the monger showed up to find a roomful of guys there or if that post about a roomful of guys was in response to another escort. She was listed on Tryst as not having logged in since August so maybe COVID had her taking a break or she found a man for awhile. Anyway, she just updated Tryst again. Can anyone share anything about her (esp. About safety / violence). Normally I would skip but those tits in the skip the games photo are tantalizing. And I assume she's low cost. Thanks.
    I visited her one time off a recommendation. She smokes and does drugs. Had a conversation before the massage and she showed me her medical records. Long story short I wasn't feeling it anymore. She had sores on her skin with an open wound. First provider I ever walked out on. She was a nice lady, just not for me.

    Childish.

  10. #14760

    Chloe Monroe

    Has anyone here seen Chloe? I'm looking to see her soon.

    https://tryst.link/escort/chloemonroe92

  11. #14759

    Juliana

    Anyone experience need this busty beauty?

    https://tryst.link/escort/missjuliana

  12. #14758

    Jennifer Smith

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/815-213-8614

    https://tryst.link/escort/jenn

    I read some reviews of her from a few months back, which were mostly mixed. There was one report I couldn't follow since it was unclear if the monger showed up to find a roomful of guys there or if that post about a roomful of guys was in response to another escort. She was listed on Tryst as not having logged in since August so maybe COVID had her taking a break or she found a man for awhile. Anyway, she just updated Tryst again. Can anyone share anything about her (esp. About safety / violence). Normally I would skip but those tits in the skip the games photo are tantalising. And I assume she's low cost. Thanks.

  13. #14757
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifoil  [View Original Post]
    So, about this girl Sydney, I texted her yesterday and got and automated response with a link to her OF and social media, now she actually replied and told me she only books dates on her onlyfans. That a red flag for me.
    Oh its bad.

  14. #14756

    O'Hare area visit

    Quote Originally Posted by CnjDevilish  [View Original Post]
    Hoping to sample some of the local talent in the upcoming week. Have started looking on Tryst for some ladies without GPS. Any one seen an of these ladies?

    https://tryst.link/escort/macie-112

    https://tryst.link/escort/amber-lynn-53

    https://tryst.link/escort/sydney-sweets

    https://tryst.link/escort/princess-xxx365

    https://tryst.link/escort/ajewel4u
    Macie has been reviewed on here a lot. Check the BBFS section.

  15. #14755

    Pilar

    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one?

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...cago/57150542/

    Pics probably not real, but seems like a bargain.

    Thanks.
    Same to me, I tried to contact her, but no response.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape