Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 12083
-
12-31-20 15:37 #7628Senior Member

Posts: 186Follow the money
I can give you one reason, but I'm sure not the only one. The federal government hands out money to local and other LE to combat "sex trafficking". In order to get and keep getting those wonderful "free" dollars, they have to show they have trafficking and that they're doing something. So how often when arrests are reported in the paper do they ballyhoo trafficking? Fairly often. And how often are the actual arrests just ordinary prostitution. Most of the time. Prostitution busts are easy. Trafficking busts are hard. As long as they get away with labeling prostitution as trafficking, they're paving the way to easy federal money.
Originally Posted by Ump1969
[View Original Post]
In the Kraft case, mentioned earlier, it was a widespread effort in multiple jurisdictions, leading to over 200 arrests. LE made great claims about the trafficking, and the lapdog press reiterated those claims. Kraft, when he decided to challenge it all, had his lawyers and publicists point out that there was only ONE trafficking arrest (and it wasn't at Kraft's location), and all the rest were simple prostitution. The press and eventually even LE was forced to admit there really wasn't trafficking in that case.
-
12-31-20 15:09 #7627Senior Member

Posts: 834Not questioning
I'm not arguing with any of the points being made here about police surveillance. We're all just trying to be mind readers, not only of cops, but don't forget political leaders. But it does raise one interesting point. Why do cops need to give a shit about us to make busts? They must be making busts for some reason.
-
12-31-20 14:57 #7626Senior Member

Posts: 1363Replying to Your Own Quote? How Fucking Conceited!
Not really. I had to share.
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
Okay, so it's Christmas Eve. Walmart parking lot is full, so I have to park a ways from the door. I'm walking up one of the aisles when I see a woman bent over her car, filling her trunk with last minute shopping. More out of mischief that Christmas Spirit, I say "Excuse me, Miss?" She turns to look at me and I say "Merry Christmas!" I had no idea what she looked like with her head in the trunk, but from the nose up, she was cute (COVID mask covered from the upper lip down). "Oh, are you Santa Clause?" she asks me. "Nope, I'm sorry. I'm not Santa. " She says "Oh, I thought maybe you could give me a present. " "That would be nice, I say, but I'm fresh out of presents. " She says "Here, take my number, and you can give me a present sometime. " So I take her number, and I call it yesterday. I think one of the presents she was looking for was her cell phone bill because "This caller is unavailable at the moment.".
So without even trying I got a number for a fairly pretty, tall, AA slore. I will try the number again and let you all know how it goes.
Coochie (falling off a log) Eater.
God Bless You All.
-
12-31-20 09:57 #7625Senior Member

Posts: 118They don't?
I guess my sarcasm was too subtle. My point is that Milwaukee pd doesn't give a shit about us, and they certainly aren't using any of the aforementioned technology to try bust and bust mongers. Suburbs are a different animal all together, I would never see an advertised provider outside of Milwaukee city limits.
Originally Posted by SkSoccer
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 09:53 #7624Senior Member

Posts: 119Don't waste your money on Kallie
Don't waste your money on Kallie. She is hot but hates her job so just wants to get it over as fast as possible.
Originally Posted by FlipNDip
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 09:49 #7623Senior Member

Posts: 119I would have been busted
I agree. The cops don't arrest mongers based on accumulated data from cruising. If they did I would have been busted a thousand times already.
Originally Posted by Ranger51
[View Original Post]
Also, the CIA and NSA don't share data with local LE for God's sake.
-
12-30-20 23:46 #7622Senior Member

Posts: 834I believe
Your police surveillance discussion interests me for several reasons. You would never get away with it on my home Chicago board as I guarantee someone would bad you for not sticking to finding girls. Not me. I think it's relevant. So far as people being surprised at the amount of resources being used- I'm not. Keep in mind that a lot of modern tech means less human resources needed until an actual bust. A camera here, a microphone there and see what pops up. We are also a pseudo Christian country. Paid sex is a great moral evil. You can fuck a woman- married or unmarried. And hardly anyone cares. You can pick up a woman at a bar, fill her with liquor and food, then fuck her and nobody cares. You could even give her a present afterwards and everything is jake. But heaven forbid you should give her cash before the act.
-
12-30-20 07:23 #7621Regular Member

Posts: 14I normally would have believed that.
Most reasonable people would believe that and that law enforcement has better things to do with their time and resources and I would have said the same. I was shocked though after having read the CNN article outlining the timeline of the massage parlor busts in FL. Investigators spent 4 months investigating the Orchards of Day Spa in FL which was one of many spas investigated. A detective found reviews of the massage parlor described as a rub and tug in online reviews. A detective then set up 24 hour surveillance for 1 week and noticed it was only men visiting for usually 1 hour at time. The article details how they then started pulling over men for traffic violations after they left this massage parlor and asked them what they did there. (Did these traffic violations really occur as they left, or just a made up reason to question them). They also went through the garbage thrown in the dumpster by the spa and found napkins which they tested for semen. After that they got a warrant and secretly installed 5 cameras inside the massage parlor. The rest we know is history as billionaire Robert Kraft was caught 2 times on those hidden room cameras. If someone had told me law enforcement would go through this much effort and use that amount of resources to accomplish this, I would have thought they were paranoid (I'm sure Kraft and the 20 other men busted at this location felt the same) but the CNN article gave a very detailed timeline. The inside of that parlor looked nicer then any I've seen in Milwaukee area. I would post a link to that article but I don't think that is permitted.
Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 15:14 #7620Senior Member

Posts: 747Just saw her. Was a great SW visit
She was nice, carry a conversation, sexy, and even suggested the FS with keeping her original price quoted. Was a simple car date but was good in my book. Little kissing, CBJ, hop in the back for more CBJ and then rcg. Was squeezing her tits and rubbing the clit. She seemed to enjoy it. Sorry she's a struggle for others.
Originally Posted by JimHoll
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 11:54 #7619Senior Member

Posts: 2814I highly doubt wiretaps for a prostitution bust. You need a judge to okay that. That's for the real crime.
Originally Posted by Ranger51
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 10:30 #7618Senior Member

Posts: 380Not so much
After 1 cardate and 1 carry out to my place, I too have passed on anything more with Kalli. She just doesn't perform up to her price point for outcall. Stick with her head game in the car. *Negotiate for raw & catch. It's the best you'll get from her.
Originally Posted by FlipNDip
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 09:13 #7617Senior Member

Posts: 58A la carte
Glad I asked first. Thanks HS!
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 08:42 #7616Senior Member

Posts: 118Don't forget
Drones, satellites, remote viewing and good ol'fashioned wire taps. I'll eat my hat if there is one documented case of any of this technology being used to bust mongers cruising the loop. Guys need to get over themselves, we're not that important. Common sense, a modicum of caution and discretion and you'll happily monger your way through life.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 06:54 #7615Senior Member

Posts: 1323Stingray
As if Big Brother isn't snooping into our lives enough already! Surveillance cameras, license plate readers, facial recognition, etc.
Originally Posted by Zeuss
[View Original Post]
I've read of LE cruising hotel parking lots with license plate readers.
LE will usually deny the existence of the stingray devices which capture all cell phone traffic in an area. They use the information gathered to leverage other information, a technique called "parallel construction", so that they don't have to admit using the stingray to originate the case.
-
12-29-20 00:21 #7614Senior Member

Posts: 1820Took her to my place a few months ago. Just as mechanical and lots of rules. Plus everything was an up sell and I mean everything. "Oh, you want me to take my bra off? That's another $20. " It's unfortunate because in my opinion she's very attractive and fairly skilled but I haven't scooped her since then because the constant up sell drives me nuts.
Originally Posted by FlipNDip
[View Original Post]
HS.










Reply With Quote




