Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,636 to 22,650 of 41283
-
12-29-20 23:21 #18648Senior Member

Posts: 248No response either
Tried twice.
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 23:03 #18647Senior Member

Posts: 299Don't recommend
I've seen this one before. She's attractive but doesn't come without flaws.
Originally Posted by Berlsj4
[View Original Post]
Firstly, she's a clock-watcher. I was there for 15 minutes (10 minutes into the deed after formalities) and she was telling me it's been half an hour. Plus, she rushes you with "come on baby, come for me" repeatedly. Not to mention, her boyfriend constantly calling her phone while he waits downstairs. After the deed, she'll say you need to pay for your full time slot if you bust early. "It's one nut or time", there's no second round with her (not that I would). Do yourself a favor and avoid but if you have to see this one, tell her you're only interested in QV.
It's all covered with only mish or K9, that's it. She's mechanical and very basic. You'll want the cover anyways because the absolute worst part of the session was the rancid smell downstairs. It almost made me gag when the stench hit my nose.
-
12-29-20 23:00 #18646Senior Member

Posts: 256I'm glad she made it out I didn't think she would either.
Originally Posted by TailBlazing
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 22:59 #18645Senior Member

Posts: 351So no one has the scoop on this one, or just keeping her to themselves?
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 22:57 #18644Senior Member

Posts: 248She's sober and out the game
Kinda hope she stays that way. Almost didn't think she would make it.
Originally Posted by LovesAFreak
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 22:29 #18643Senior Member

Posts: 256Is she around
Is Ashton still around? I remember hearing she suffered an illness that put her out the game. Just making sure if she's around or not.
-
12-29-20 21:13 #18642Senior Member

Posts: 867Pixie
No, you are correct! It looked worse in missionary, so I bent her over.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 21:12 #18641Senior Member

Posts: 867Tally
She told me she posted in Jax by mistake.
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 20:08 #18640Senior Member

Posts: 1170About that
That image doesn't look as bad compared to when I saw her. Makes me wonder did someone just got through beating it up before me! LOL.
Originally Posted by Quebec
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 19:35 #18639Senior Member

Posts: 443Chick from Tally
Has anyone partaken?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/249204677783
Her comms are terrible. She replies sometimes 24 hours later. IDK maybe it's just me LOL.
-
12-29-20 16:46 #18638Senior Member

Posts: 256If it who I think she is she's on airport road. She love BJ's and is apparently good at what she does. I have not met beer but I have not heard any complaints. She goes by thre name Quality.
Originally Posted by UF2006
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 14:29 #18637Senior Member

Posts: 44Egypt
Saw that Egypt posted again the last couple of days so I decided to hit her up. She has thickened up since the last time I saw here, but I think she looks fantastic. The pic with the peach dress is accurate for hw she looks. Time was well spent, very laid back, GFE, and her place on the southside was clean and safe. She even had a warm wet towel for clean-up ready to go. Stay away if you're allergic to cats, but I had a great time.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/239939418171
-
12-29-20 13:37 #18636Senior Member

Posts: 522That very well could be hers my brother. She's another wet one.
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 11:50 #18635Regular Member

Posts: 3Wynter
Thanks for TOFTT! I can't wait to hear how it went because she is on my radar as well. Have fun!
Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 11:50 #18634Senior Member

Posts: 269Amber
Who's this Amber Kat everyone keeps talking about?
Originally Posted by LovesAFreak
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





