Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 574 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 74 474 524 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 624 674 1074 ... LastLast
Results 8,596 to 8,610 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8454

    But it's not true all the time!

    Quote Originally Posted by MnCuckold  [View Original Post]
    In the past I've been doing a quantity over quality thing on SA, choosing to enjoy the $300 college-aged girls, finding a few gems and quite a few less-than-gems. After sort of doing the math, I landed on a different strategy the past 3-4 months, which has been to go higher quality (with a commensurate higher price tag). On the plus side, it's meant weekends with models who have over 100 k instagram following in both cases (also both grad students, so intelligent). I figured the investment on my side gives me a GFE-level experience over a full evening / weekend that would cost in the thousands in the escort world and is considerably less than that on SA (although more than I am normally paying). On the other hand, it's like when you upgrade to drinking $60 bottles of wine compared to $15 bottles. The wine at $15 is still ok, but nothing like $60.

    Anyway, I'm curious if any of you have employed this approach and what your luck has been?
    Unfortunately, that approach is what those GPS girls want you to believe which increases the price for the rest including the old, fat and ugly women. I know what you are saying. But you'll be surprised that a lot of those "College" or "Intelligent Graduate" students are nothing but pro's or semi-pro's or have some expensive addiction or lazy-ass boyfriends. I've noticed a lot of average or ugly women feel they are entitled simple because they hear othe women charge big allowances, but they don't realize those women are younger and smoking hot. Back in the day, before SA and many dating platforms, a lot of college students used to work at this place during summer time, Mis of them where super hot and old guys from the neighbourhood used to hang out there exclusively to hook up with them after work. It was in the Gold Coast area. Even myself being a broken student was able to hook up with them, I even had a threesome at their apartment. Booz was their allowance and everybody was happy. Now SA is a treasure island for women especially for the pro's and ugly ones! They only need to deceive you they are college girls but in reality a lot of them are pro's or semi pro's. I'm not saying your will not find real hot and young college girls. Just the chances are getting slimmer with all the BS that goes there. I myself was so lucky to find this young and hot girl for a very affordable allowance. I'm still enjoying my honeymoon and its a proof that you don't have to pay big allowances to find quality. Since you mention the wine example, not all expensive wines are better and not all cheap wines are good. There's a balance in between and it takes time and patience to find it.

  2. #8453

    AthenaLoves13

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8ff72...f-5c33fc8d0e70

    I believe she's blocked me now, but wanted $cashapp to see her private pics. Like, WTF? I wished her all the best.

  3. #8452

    My approach lately with SA girls

    In the past I've been doing a quantity over quality thing on SA, choosing to enjoy the $300 college-aged girls, finding a few gems and quite a few less-than-gems. After sort of doing the math, I landed on a different strategy the past 3-4 months, which has been to go higher quality (with a commensurate higher price tag). On the plus side, it's meant weekends with models who have over 100 k instagram following in both cases (also both grad students, so intelligent). I figured the investment on my side gives me a GFE-level experience over a full evening / weekend that would cost in the thousands in the escort world and is considerably less than that on SA (although more than I am normally paying). On the other hand, it's like when you upgrade to drinking $60 bottles of wine compared to $15 bottles. The wine at $15 is still ok, but nothing like $60.

    Anyway, I'm curious if any of you have employed this approach and what your luck has been?

  4. #8451
    Quote Originally Posted by ZckBrc  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about seeing a few ladies from SA for the first time. I'm looking for advice on hotels.

    Should I book something more upscale? Usually these do not have a side entrance that's easy to access. In this case, I should just text and meet them downstairs and walk them up?

    Should I go for something more midrange? Sometimes, these do have a side door but I'm not sure what's up with Covid. In this case, do I just give them the room number?

    I ask because my nightmare scenario is having a crackhead show up at a hotel lobby or some girl who has brought a pimp and cause trouble.

    Maybe someone can give me some advice on scheduling because I have never even booked an outcall before, only incalls so far.
    I have had great success with Air BnBs. They are not your place, private and unsuspecting.

  5. #8450

    Advice

    Thinking about seeing a few ladies from SA for the first time. I'm looking for advice on hotels.

    Should I book something more upscale? Usually these do not have a side entrance that's easy to access. In this case, I should just text and meet them downstairs and walk them up?

    Should I go for something more midrange? Sometimes, these do have a side door but I'm not sure what's up with Covid. In this case, do I just give them the room number?

    I ask because my nightmare scenario is having a crackhead show up at a hotel lobby or some girl who has brought a pimp and cause trouble.

    Maybe someone can give me some advice on scheduling because I have never even booked an outcall before, only incalls so far.

  6. #8449

    Volleyballgirl8358 money up front scammer


  7. #8448

    More bullshit-sends a link to a dating site


  8. #8447

  9. #8446

    Glad you found one that understands what SA is for

    Quote Originally Posted by Randolph  [View Original Post]
    Told me that she saw it "bragged" about on an instagram she followed. Said she never would have considered it without seeing apparently a number of other followers chiming in how great it was. She told me that she likes to fuck, is ok with tindr but the concept of getting laid and paid sounded good to her.
    Most of the girls seeing the social media posts think they should just be given money for chatting, looking cute. I am back to another extended SA vacation. I am batting zero for the month. I have a week left, but I am so frustrated that does not seem worth my time to even start a conversation anymore. I have gone on losing streaks before, but this is the worst.

  10. #8445

    One I saw.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlMelrose  [View Original Post]
    While texting with one she told me she joined Seeking due to all the TikToks she saw of girls getting "spoiled".
    Told me that she saw it "bragged" about on an instagram she followed. Said she never would have considered it without seeing apparently a number of other followers chiming in how great it was. She told me that she likes to fuck, is ok with tindr but the concept of getting laid and paid sounded good to her.

  11. #8444

    Confirmed

    Out of curiosity I searched on TikTok and sure enough there's tons of posts like this. Girls flashing cash, fancy purses, bragging about getting paid for being a SB with no sugar, etc. Almost look like they were done from a script by SA marketing they were just so one sided showing girls getting showered with gifts / cash, traveling, living the lux life all on a rich dude's dime.

    Can also confirm that TikTok is the most nauseating and awful social app ever created. Clearly it's generational, the young kids love it but my Gen X self can't begin to understand its appeal to anyone over 16 years old 😂.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlMelrose  [View Original Post]
    While texting with one she told me she joined Seeking due to all the TikToks she saw of girls getting "spoiled".

  12. #8443
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeVerWest  [View Original Post]
    You have a good point but what should I share if I have nothing to share? It's not that I don't want but I just have none to share, the only one I managed to meet is RicaD which was already been reviewed here.

    I wouldn't be a beggar if I could make a new account but for some reason I can't no matter what methods I try.
    Find a way to sign up for SA. The dumbest thing that anyone could do is give a girl their contact info. The good ones are never shared on this site. I made that mistake of sharing info and never again, there have been a few posters that would share info and they are also long gone. This is a great place to weed out scammers and get info on girls who are pro's / semi pros.

  13. #8442

    One told me it was TikTok

    Quote Originally Posted by Truthfu11  [View Original Post]
    There must be a TicTok post or Cosmo article or something suggesting that these chicks can make good money just chatting up or sending pics to SA guys. I am getting flooded by 19-22 yo's that think an arrangement is all online, chatting and maybe sending pics. One was asking $1000 a month "until I get back to town" then we can talk.

    All must be college girls on break that promise they will meet in person when they get back to school and until then everything virtual.

    Where is this coming from? Not getting it from older established SA members.
    While texting with one she told me she joined Seeking due to all the TikToks she saw of girls getting "spoiled".

  14. #8441

    TicTok

    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty58  [View Original Post]
    Jinora200 https://www.seeking.com/member/78209...5-e243a2f89540 "my last sd paid me a weekly allowance before we met. , WTF?

    Katiecutie87. https://www.seeking.com/member/92d97...5-a2b2b0c4860b "Me and my girlfriend will send you pictures for money. ".
    There must be a TicTok post or Cosmo article or something suggesting that these chicks can make good money just chatting up or sending pics to SA guys. I am getting flooded by 19-22 yo's that think an arrangement is all online, chatting and maybe sending pics. One was asking $1000 a month "until I get back to town" then we can talk.

    All must be college girls on break that promise they will meet in person when they get back to school and until then everything virtual.

    Where is this coming from? Not getting it from older established SA members.

  15. #8440
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeVerWest  [View Original Post]
    You have a good point but what should I share if I have nothing to share? It's not that I don't want but I just have none to share, the only one I managed to meet is RicaD which was already been reviewed here.

    I wouldn't be a beggar if I could make a new account but for some reason I can't no matter what methods I try.
    This is understandable but if you can't make a new account to contact sugarbabies, what information we give you will be of use to you? As it was stated on here before the girls do not like their contact information shared. As much as we treat them as such, they are still not escorts. So even though they may take dick from 100's of guys, if they are not promoting on the usual escorts sites, then they don't see themselves as escorts. And thus do not want that type of publicity. Hope that helps.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape