Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,636 to 22,650 of 41288
-
12-30-20 12:02 #18653Senior Member

Posts: 1246Lightskin
I've seen her twice for bare blowjobs only. Her body is garbage. Marks, scars, stretch marks galore and flabbiness. She used to be over 200 lbs, got on candy, and lost weight quickly!
Originally Posted by SoloDolo123
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 06:47 #18652Regular Member

Posts: 22Black and White Lightskin.
Anyone seen her before? And if her menu includes BB?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/263588105469
-
12-30-20 01:23 #18651Senior Member

Posts: 61Kayla
She has reviews on the Savannah board.
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 23:56 #18650Senior Member

Posts: 256I saw her like three years ago total flake. I thought I was getting a freak what I got was a basic b*tch. I was rushed and none of what we discussed was ever done. I never repeated with her. If these hoes was really smart they could make some good money from customers. If she us good with her sex game she could keep clients.
Originally Posted by GhostDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 23:29 #18649Senior Member

Posts: 174I made a huge dumb mistake. . .
She asked for deposit. I said nope. She called and talked to me for a long while. On and off for two days. So I took a chance because she talked such a good game and her pictures are hot. Welp. She fucked me and my dick never got wet. She even had me drive to hotel and wait at elevator and ghosted me. 848***1185. NEVER NEVER EVER give these bitches a deposit up front. Cardinal sin. She has removed her ad but I've seen her post frequently.
Originally Posted by Hunter375
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 23:21 #18648Senior Member

Posts: 248No response either
Tried twice.
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 23:03 #18647Senior Member

Posts: 299Don't recommend
I've seen this one before. She's attractive but doesn't come without flaws.
Originally Posted by Berlsj4
[View Original Post]
Firstly, she's a clock-watcher. I was there for 15 minutes (10 minutes into the deed after formalities) and she was telling me it's been half an hour. Plus, she rushes you with "come on baby, come for me" repeatedly. Not to mention, her boyfriend constantly calling her phone while he waits downstairs. After the deed, she'll say you need to pay for your full time slot if you bust early. "It's one nut or time", there's no second round with her (not that I would). Do yourself a favor and avoid but if you have to see this one, tell her you're only interested in QV.
It's all covered with only mish or K9, that's it. She's mechanical and very basic. You'll want the cover anyways because the absolute worst part of the session was the rancid smell downstairs. It almost made me gag when the stench hit my nose.
-
12-29-20 23:00 #18646Senior Member

Posts: 256I'm glad she made it out I didn't think she would either.
Originally Posted by TailBlazing
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 22:59 #18645Senior Member

Posts: 351So no one has the scoop on this one, or just keeping her to themselves?
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 22:57 #18644Senior Member

Posts: 248She's sober and out the game
Kinda hope she stays that way. Almost didn't think she would make it.
Originally Posted by LovesAFreak
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 22:29 #18643Senior Member

Posts: 256Is she around
Is Ashton still around? I remember hearing she suffered an illness that put her out the game. Just making sure if she's around or not.
-
12-29-20 21:13 #18642Senior Member

Posts: 867Pixie
No, you are correct! It looked worse in missionary, so I bent her over.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 21:12 #18641Senior Member

Posts: 867Tally
She told me she posted in Jax by mistake.
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 20:08 #18640Senior Member

Posts: 1170About that
That image doesn't look as bad compared to when I saw her. Makes me wonder did someone just got through beating it up before me! LOL.
Originally Posted by Quebec
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 19:35 #18639Senior Member

Posts: 443Chick from Tally
Has anyone partaken?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/249204677783
Her comms are terrible. She replies sometimes 24 hours later. IDK maybe it's just me LOL.












Reply With Quote





