Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 6,706 to 6,720 of 10388
-
12-30-20 08:59 #3683Senior Member

Posts: 123Thank you, but no thanks!
Originally Posted by KashMoney
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 02:18 #3682Senior Member

Posts: 28Expensivelittlethang
https://www.seeking.com/member/ad080...6-16b8dcee1b22
"I don't want someone who's too sex driven, I want a man who is looking for a muse to adore. Preferably a older alpha gentlemen who cant get it up but still craves to see and feel a female body and presence. Someone who wants to invest in me and see me shine, go on dates and show me off".
This sounds like a great sales pitch. Especially given her title.
-
12-30-20 02:07 #3681Senior Member

Posts: 2184Angelbby_xoxo AKA Lacy
She is a sweetheart, she does have a little bit of a mommy tummy and tries to cover it with lace underwear. She is a very nice person. Non judgemental and loves to just hang out and talk. I have seen her only once, and would repeat, but have a completely full rotation right now. I also like meeting new people rather than repeating, unless the lady blows my mind.
Originally Posted by JpLouis1313
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 21:00 #3680Regular Member

Posts: 11Couple recent ones
Young. Sends lots of dirty messages. Probably a scam. Linked her number to a FB page that didn't look like her. Did not meet.
https://www.seeking.com/member/cd4a9...1-45c3ff0b0994
Pro vibe. Wanted 400. Did not meet.
https://www.seeking.com/member/6f4dd...5-944bfb3f528f
Semi to full pro. Damage $400. Great body. Everything covered unless wanted to pay more. Would not repeat.
https://www.seeking.com/member/db20d...3-d6ca97c7d570
She's amazing. Started at $400 got her down to $300. BBBJ, loves giving oral, BBFS CIP open to Greek. Bi sexual and has a GF but just an all around chill fun easy going girl. She's sober, won't drink or smoke, had problems in the past. Will repeat. Only issue is in Lacy which is a little far unless making a trip out of it.
https://www.seeking.com/member/38494...5-1a4008cd8475
-
12-29-20 20:20 #3679Senior Member

Posts: 472A few to check out
Dahlia24 x7 she is 19 and in Everett, started at 300 and then I think she blocked me, worth trying to negotiate down.
SummerDayDream.
I was going back and forth and then she stopped responding, looks good worth a try.
https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...a-154fd3546487
CurvyCapricorn.
She isn't really my type but was nice enough, I didn't get to the point of talking amount however from the discussion we had I think she would negotiate well.
https://www.seeking.com/member/a2b66...d-b2ad428af804
There might be another to add but she is cute and I may want to take a run at her at least once, but at this point I am stretched thin, I may cut one loose I have been seeing for a while as the crazy and drama is getting to be too much.
-
12-29-20 17:54 #3678Senior Member

Posts: 31Kana
Looks, attitude, service most def not worth 300.
Originally Posted by KashMoney
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 17:02 #3677Senior Member

Posts: 1209Thanks for the info. Fuck. Well, I'm not hurting for SBs right now. Best to think with the big head once in a while.
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 16:34 #3676Senior Member

Posts: 461When I talked to her, she let me know she was still doing hard drugs, just for me to know if I wanted bare.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 16:21 #3675Regular Member

Posts: 5Very helpful
This is really helpful because I was looking at one of them!
Originally Posted by FantasyManJ
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 15:43 #3674Senior Member

Posts: 120Happy new years folks!
Here are some for why'all. YMMV and don't treat them as pros. Overnight or at least a few hours during the day on these ones. I might have more insight for you if you are a solid contributor. Don't bother pm-ing me if you don't share good intel to the threads. I got a few girls I am not ready to give up yet but will share if I upgrade. Happy new years everyone.
Mbaby1993 - 300 or 400 ppm?, CIP, no greek, kinda semi pro - https://www.seeking.com/member/5b570...a-0c03108a4019.
Ellebackwoods - 300 ppm, CIP, greek - https://www.seeking.com/member/3397a...c-1461ec225b4f.
Krystalyn411 - 400 ppm, CIP, greek - https://www.seeking.com/member/240ae...3-a9c86fcfd821.
Trynabeboujee_ - 400 ppm, CIP, no greek - https://www.seeking.com/member/b8c94...6-8df84dfdc69c.
Pnwlifer - 300 ppm, CIP, no greek - https://www.seeking.com/member/3eb85...9-c7a1642eacd5.
-
12-29-20 13:28 #3673Banned Member

Posts: 1358Not bad looking at all. Donation for 1 hour visit?
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 12:48 #3672Senior Member

Posts: 31SA Dessert First = TNA Kana
Dessert First is Kana.
https://www.seeking.com/member/50cee...c-ac62a13ebae4
300 ppm vs 600 hr.
-
12-29-20 12:47 #3671Senior Member

Posts: 2938Have a bottle of wine or two ready and hold on!
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
She likes to fuck!
-
12-29-20 11:15 #3670Senior Member

Posts: 1209Not the youngest or the hottest, but a really nice lady who loves the cock. CIM, CIP.
Originally Posted by SeaTownGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 02:48 #3669Senior Member

Posts: 135Sarcasticfungirl.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/fa3ad...1-33160ee74867











Reply With Quote





