Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11935

    5 g

    Does anyone know whatever happened to 5-G and if so do you know where to find her or how to get in touch?

  2. #11934

    Bonita Latina

    So we communicated about a time and location. She was going to come over for a hh visit. She agrees and says she is on the way. It would take her about 30 min. 45 minutes and no show. I never give my real addy but it puts you in front of my house. So 45 min later she is asking for $80 and me to call her an Uber. I offer to come to her but no dice. I tell her forget it. Another 10-20 min pass and she states she can still come and she is 20 min out. I ignore her and next thing I know she's in my hood driving around all suspect like she's the FBI. I doubt I'd see if she paid me.

  3. #11933

    She is trans

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    Heavier- TALL (taller than me and I'm 6 ft) - and more black than mixed.

    I skated, quickly.

    99% sure she's trans and, more likely, just a cross-dresser, part-time.
    She is trans and usually uses fake ads. I texted her once and after arriving to the hotel and seeing her when opening the door I got static. The person in the pics do not match at all with this one. I told "her" I am leaving since the pics did not match with the person in front. He / she treated me and say a picture of mine was taken when I was in front of the door so I just respond with calling the police immediately. I am glad I used TextNow so my phone number is safe of receiving any treat and / or way to blackmail.

    It was a very aggressive person so watch out with this one.

  4. #11932
    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    Where is she located? Is she really college aged? Also what's the donation
    Yes she is college age, mid 20's at the oldest. Location is in the post. You can contact her and ask what the donation is. I don't understand the code people use on this forum for donation amounts so I'm not even going to guess at it.

  5. #11931

  6. #11930

    Freaky thick redbone

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/57219442/

    Anyone had the pleasure with this one?

  7. #11929

    Thoughts & advice

    I just wrote a little rant about this in the Wilmington forum post # 3103. I have said it several times this site has saved my ass plenty and has educated me plenty. All of us seniors have to educate the newbies as we were all newbies ourselves. This site really works if we all us it properly. Stay safe and lets all be smarter.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    As you think to just quit, in fact this year made it easy. Not about to risk seeing street walker quality on STG and over the hill hasbeens on Eros. My advice is for everyone to do the same than watch how fast those rates go down.

    What's happened the past few years is ridiculous.

  8. #11928

    Kelly. Trans

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDeams  [View Original Post]
    ALMOST got taken by that one. Directed to lower-scale residence in Durham; she called and directed me to the house.

    I arrived and she was obviously not the girl in the pics. Heavier- TALL (taller than me and I'm 6 ft) - and more black than mixed.

    I skated, quickly.

    99% sure she's trans and, more likely, just a cross-dresser, part-time.

  9. #11927

    Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaphillMan  [View Original Post]
    Sasha Desire is using very old pictures. Too much of a difference for me to be able to go through with it. When I contacted her she was nice on the phone. Sounded like she drinks a lot but fairly responsive to texts. She called to certify I was coming which surprised me a bit but encouraged me because she seemed so nice in the phone. She was very concerned about enough time to get ready. Got to a down scale hotel in Durham and she hid behind the door as she opened it. The pics are very old. She was hot back when those were taken. She has a belly now with stretch marks and saggy boobs. Difference was too much so I had to leave. She had asked for 80 qv or 120 hhr. I have not closed the deal for awhile but was very disappointed in how different she looked. I was also a bit creeped out about a man walking around looking at cars in the parking lot when I arrived who may have been associated with her. Way too much eye contact and he appeared again as I was driving off.
    The ad for Kelly is a thief. Fheill rob you. It is fake. AD. I got robbed.

  10. #11926

    Sasha Desire. Bait and switch

    Sasha Desire is using very old pictures. Too much of a difference for me to be able to go through with it. When I contacted her she was nice on the phone. Sounded like she drinks a lot but fairly responsive to texts. She called to certify I was coming which surprised me a bit but encouraged me because she seemed so nice in the phone. She was very concerned about enough time to get ready. Got to a down scale hotel in Durham and she hid behind the door as she opened it. The pics are very old. She was hot back when those were taken. She has a belly now with stretch marks and saggy boobs. Difference was too much so I had to leave. She had asked for 80 qv or 120 hhr. I have not closed the deal for awhile but was very disappointed in how different she looked. I was also a bit creeped out about a man walking around looking at cars in the parking lot when I arrived who may have been associated with her. Way too much eye contact and he appeared again as I was driving off.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDeams  [View Original Post]

  11. #11925
    Got a reply a few minutes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Phaeton0401  [View Original Post]
    I've tried contacting her a dozen times. No reply.

  12. #11924
    Where is she located? Is she really college aged? Also what's the donation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Basement2079  [View Original Post]
    I came across this ad a while back and instantly thought "Yeah, that's a scam". I looked for reviews in the surrounding areas and didn't see any.

    However, there is no harm in texting a scammer from an app number so I texted her and was surprised each time she passed my "safety checks". After about two weeks of chatting back and forth I decided to TOFTT and finally had a dream of her today and wowza. This girl is the real deal. Beautiful from head to toe, clean in every sense of the word, professional, accommodating and every other compliment I can think of.

    I'm not going to go into details about services provided but I will say I left satisfied beyond my wildest dreams.

    Pros:

    Beautiful.

    Clean (hygiene).

    Clean (no demons).

    Has all her teeth, they are white and taken care of.

    Beautiful.

    Nice safe location.

    No pimps, no boyfriends and no weird lurkers.

    Beautiful.

    Amazing skills.

    Amazing body.

    Smart, funny and great conversation (yeah some of us appreciate making personal connections).

    Cons:

    Far away, took me over an hour to get there.

    High donation (but worth it).

    If you see her please treat her well.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/838180797302

  13. #11923
    Quote Originally Posted by Bb211  [View Original Post]
    Yes I haven't met but real pics. Works the Raleigh and Wilmington area. Puts on a hot show. All holes open. $200/ hour also a clip for $30. Porn Star. Enjoy. Must pay upfront before the show begins so they say.
    Until someone reviews this chick, I'm not buying she's real.

  14. #11922

    Adonna fan

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDeams  [View Original Post]
    I had a similar experience with her, just did not connect. I have had some amazing experiences with BKS but I must say she ranks in the bottom.
    I saw her when she first came here with BKS. When I walked in, she was hotter and taller than I expected but I had a feeling it would not be a good visit. Turns out she was my best BKS visit and in my top 5 all time, mostly based on chemistry. We clicked. That said, I have been with a few BKS girls that had nothing but great reviews yet my visit was lack luster. YMMV. Adonna is on top of my list as soon as I feel safe enough to rejoin the hobby.

  15. #11921
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Not as difficult

    Quote Originally Posted by Donatello  [View Original Post]
    Maybe, just maybe, the bright side is this will encourage more guys to WALK when the person behind the door isn't up to par. The only way to get better quality girls is to not accept below average bait-and-switch. They'll either improve, readjust, or leave!
    As you think to just quit, in fact this year made it easy. Not about to risk seeing street walker quality on STG and over the hill hasbeens on Eros. My advice is for everyone to do the same than watch how fast those rates go down.

    What's happened the past few years is ridiculous.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape