Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 620 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 120 520 570 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 670 720 1120 1620 ... LastLast
Results 9,286 to 9,300 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15538
    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoLust  [View Original Post]
    Any recent visits to Jocelyn Jolie? I was thinking of taking a chance. Any thoughts?
    Any kind of link so we can know who your talking about.

  2. #15537
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexclay  [View Original Post]
    Anyone partake?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...102/3179420312

    Seems to communicate well via text.
    Reports I have read that she is below average and has a smelly kitty. Not the 4 legged kind.

  3. #15536
    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoLust  [View Original Post]
    Any recent visits to Jocelyn Jolie? I was thinking of taking a chance. Any thoughts?
    I saw her probably 10 years ago. She uses the same pics as then, so they're not recent, but I don't have any reason to think that she's not still attractive. She and I clicked, and we went way over our one hour appointment. I mentioned this to her a couple of times, but we were having a good time, and she didn't seem to be in any hurry to leave. She's quirky, but not in a bad way. I don't remember any specifics of the intimate parts of the evening, so I can't comment on quality of service, but if it were bad, I'm sure I would remember that. She's been around Indy for years now, but has managed to not have been the topic of any in depth discussions on any of the boards that have been popular over the past decade or so. Take a chance, let us know what you find. I'd be willing to hook up with her again if I had recent info.

  4. #15535

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by Rexclay  [View Original Post]
    Anyone partake?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...102/3179420312

    Seems to communicate well via text.
    Pics are old. Smells awful. Got a whiff and couldn't finish she smelled so bad.

  5. #15534

    Beth

    Tried contacting Beth. She directed me to motel located south of town. When get there she said she had babysitter issues and hosted me. Flake.

  6. #15533

    Sorry for you loss.

    Quote Originally Posted by Karma74  [View Original Post]
    So I made contact with this one and after like 7 hours of bs I get a room and she arrives. Definitely using. Not sure what. Lies when her mouth is open. Good head but only covered so Its impossible when you've been playing in the snow. Was like banging my ex wife the same night I left her ass for good. I think a glob of spit and the discovery channel would have been more fun. Worst experience of my life hands fuckin down. If you call this one you are an idiot. I know I was. And what sucks ass is this was my first escort call in years. I'm sticking with AMPs. Damage was hundo each. Room and the "provider".

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...e/690528029717
    I avoided her just one page back in this thread after receiving great negative feedback from several of the guys here.

  7. #15532

    Liz. Escort Alligator

    Anyone partake?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...102/3179420312

    Seems to communicate well via text.

  8. #15531

    Any help

    Looking for any info on TLC on east side have searched for reviews but couldn't manage to find any. Any help would be appreciated thanks fellow mongers.

  9. #15530

    Not even SW worthy

    So I made contact with this one and after like 7 hours of bs I get a room and she arrives. Definitely using. Not sure what. Lies when her mouth is open. Good head but only covered so Its impossible when you've been playing in the snow. Was like banging my ex wife the same night I left her ass for good. I think a glob of spit and the discovery channel would have been more fun. Worst experience of my life hands fuckin down. If you call this one you are an idiot. I know I was. And what sucks ass is this was my first escort call in years. I'm sticking with AMPs. Damage was hundo each. Room and the "provider".

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...e/690528029717

  10. #15529
    Quote Originally Posted by Karma74  [View Original Post]
    I have sent several women messages and have yet to hear back from any of them. Is there a process I'm missing?
    Are you using a real phone #? They do not respond to apps.

  11. #15528
    Quote Originally Posted by PFunKjTown  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/731529321615

    Just saw her. She is pregnant, good time. I didn't see any reviews so just tossing it out there. She came to me, took less than 20 minutes from the time I asked to her showing up. Everything covered. She was wet and tight.
    Thanks for the review. Any estimation on how far along she is? Is she big?

  12. #15527

    Another Soutside Possibility?

    So you guys have been great with recon info on the southside that has led me to visit Bella, Honey Coco, Karmen, all of which I've reviewed here. I've also avoided seeing Morgan based on your feedback. Has anybody experienced this one yet?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...054/3177089550

  13. #15526
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    Visit with Alexis

    Was a good time. Easy to setup and didn't ghost. Negotiable on price, and prices were reasonable. 100,150, 200 if I remember correctly. Very sweet and accommodating, shy and timid. Everything is covered, and she was upfront about that. Only problem was obvious pharma use, and I'm cool, do what you want, but I don't want to be around that. Police bust in and there's fucking needles everywhere that turns a bad day worse. If she was sober she would be something.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...o/058142434973
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MjQ2MDY4Mzk3ODlmNGU0NWEwZmY3NmI4Y2Q2YmUyYjU1ODA2MjU.jpg‎  

  14. #15525

    Her name

    Quote Originally Posted by SexCreation110  [View Original Post]
    Seems like she's gotten even worse. I thought she sucked because she looks way older than her posted pics.
    What's her name?

  15. #15524

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by Friar  [View Original Post]
    I've had my eye on a girl by the name of Jade for a couple of days. I tried searching the thread, but there appear to be a lot of ladies going by that name. Not able to verify if any of the reports were related to this one. If you have any feedback on this Jade I would appreciate the info.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...olis/57169309/
    I wanted to take the plunge too but both times sketchy communication then crickets. Ghost x2.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape