Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 621 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 121 521 571 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 671 721 1121 1621 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,315 of 24811
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15511
    Shill for DI ignore all my posts


    Posts: 106

    Jamie Lynnn

    Forgot to add if you're not comfortable posting publicly feel free to PM me as well with details of your visit with her, thanks a lot for the insight.

  2. #15510
    Shill for DI ignore all my posts


    Posts: 106

    Jamie Lynnn

    Greetings guys, looks like the board has been pretty slow over the Holidays which I guess was to be expected. Hope you're all not too miserable being stuck with the nagging wife or girlfriend over the past couple of weeks, hang in there guys, in January you can sneak away again during the day for some fun. Looking for some input here if anyone has it, this girl looks really hot, anyone have any experience with her? How does she look, is she as hot in person as her pics look? How are her services, is BJ bare, dfk etc? Input on rates would help as well. What is her location, northside hotel or other area? As always guys, have fun out there and stay safe!

    https://tryst.link/escort/jamie-lynnn

  3. #15509

    Jocelyn Jolie?

    Any recent visits to Jocelyn Jolie? I was thinking of taking a chance. Any thoughts?

  4. #15508

    Keke

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/731529321615

    Just saw her. She is pregnant, good time. I didn't see any reviews so just tossing it out there. She came to me, took less than 20 minutes from the time I asked to her showing up. Everything covered. She was wet and tight.

  5. #15507

    DI Ladies

    I have sent several women messages and have yet to hear back from any of them. Is there a process I'm missing?

  6. #15506

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by Friar  [View Original Post]
    I've had my eye on a girl by the name of Jade for a couple of days. I tried searching the thread, but there appear to be a lot of ladies going by that name. Not able to verify if any of the reports were related to this one. If you have any feedback on this Jade I would appreciate the info.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...olis/57169309/
    I saw her a couple months back and had a great Qv. But then around Thanksgiving time I tried to see her but she ghosted me after arriving at hotel.

  7. #15505

    SW. Jade?

    I've had my eye on a girl by the name of Jade for a couple of days. I tried searching the thread, but there appear to be a lot of ladies going by that name. Not able to verify if any of the reports were related to this one. If you have any feedback on this Jade I would appreciate the info.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...olis/57169309/

  8. #15504

    Late / no show and rude

    Quote Originally Posted by KGent69  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I posted about her back in July. Link is below.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ight=Alexandra#post4867779.

  9. #15503

    Same issue with catharine

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzyj76  [View Original Post]
    I appreciated the referrals and at some point I plan to see Georgia as she catches my eye from the pics provided. Unfortunately, the other DI girls that are available on the weekends didn't motivate me enough to spend the $$+ to make the appointments. Well. Fail on my part, I should have listened.

    Tried to message Ms. Catherine (spelling) typical phone tag bs then claimed to have fallen asleep after she (wakes up) . "sorry, I'll call in 5 minutes" no call. Stopped trying after that rubbish.

    Saw Hannah Banana pics didn't appear to be as heavy as she was but I gave it a go anyway since I had blown most of my free time to that point. She was punctual to reply to my text and make an appointment. She can deep throat and let you face-f her but in any position her teeth are always scraping my junk and I'm not exactly big! She follow direction very well and finished the job but the teeth slowed the process.

    All for now guys.

    Fitz.
    She told me where she was staying. I drove. 5 hour to see her. Txt'ed when in parking lot and she ghosted me. I had heard awhile ago, she may have developed some pharma issues. I'm done.

  10. #15502

    DI / Ms Catherine / Hannah Banana

    I appreciated the referrals and at some point I plan to see Georgia as she catches my eye from the pics provided. Unfortunately, the other DI girls that are available on the weekends didn't motivate me enough to spend the $$+ to make the appointments. Well. Fail on my part, I should have listened.

    Tried to message Ms. Catherine (spelling) typical phone tag bs then claimed to have fallen asleep after she (wakes up) . "sorry, I'll call in 5 minutes" no call. Stopped trying after that rubbish.

    Saw Hannah Banana pics didn't appear to be as heavy as she was but I gave it a go anyway since I had blown most of my free time to that point. She was punctual to reply to my text and make an appointment. She can deep throat and let you face-f her but in any position her teeth are always scraping my junk and I'm not exactly big! She follow direction very well and finished the job but the teeth slowed the process.

    All for now guys.

    Fitz.

  11. #15501

    Beth

    Quote Originally Posted by PencilAndPaper  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking about her recently. Anyone have any experience?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...rther/35843947
    I saw her about a year ago and wasn't impressed. She is the girl in the pics, but did the absolutely minimum to get the job done. Maybe a 20 second BJ followed by rushed FS, then out the door. I have not repeated.

  12. #15500

    Beth

    Quote Originally Posted by PencilAndPaper  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking about her recently. Anyone have any experience?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...rther/35843947
    Slow in responding one time it took her 2 weeks. So have never been able to make it happen.

  13. #15499

    Beth

    Was thinking about her recently. Anyone have any experience?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...rther/35843947

  14. #15498

    Dani

    Quote Originally Posted by Drof1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had experience with her? She's advertised here for a long time but does not live in Indy. I have had very intermittent contact with her and lately she seems extremely flaky. Is she safe? Or should I be concerned? I don't want to get caught up in any major drama. Thanks.
    I saw her a few years ago. She was attractive, but a bit of a fucking nut job. Started crying while I was laying pipe and talking about another escort she was lusting after. Spent a lot of time rigging up Christmas lights in the room.

    She wasn't aggressive, told me I didn't owe her anything (I gave her a portion) and never stalked me or contacted me afterwards, but it was hands down the weirdest experience I've ever had.

  15. #15497

    Morgan (Castleton)

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/56920141/#.

    Saw this one the other day. 100 qv. Tried to say didn't include head after I got there and I was damn near ready to leave, but she relented. No other issues. Might repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape