Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Beauty Awaits
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #3700

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    Filled all 3 holes over and over during a couple weeks where I'd made a ton on OT at work this past summer.

    She was high ALL the time. Last time, so high she passed out w my cock in her ass. So I finished up, set her a towel up as a diaper, gathered my gear, spread the donation all over the bed, and took off.

    Haven't returned since.
    LOL wait she straight up passed out? I do not know what I would do. She looks hot as hell and would love to pump that ass but the hearing of drug use keeps me away. I have seen a few that use but still seems to be coherent and capable. The moment I see a lady goes beyond dabbling I am done. Everybody has their vices and far be it for me to judge but I will always protect myself. Her passing out while you are going at it smart not to go back.

  2. #3699

    Sketchy but hot

    Filled all 3 holes over and over during a couple weeks where I'd made a ton on OT at work this past summer.

    She was high ALL the time. Last time, so high she passed out w my cock in her ass. So I finished up, set her a towel up as a diaper, gathered my gear, spread the donation all over the bed, and took off.

    Haven't returned since.

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyOldMan23  [View Original Post]
    So I am not sure this one has made the list so far. Easy bbfscip. Head game is a little toothy. Texted about BBFS she claimed it was 50 up charge. But I only paid for the hour. Only thing was she was very high. Not sure what on. She is a little rough because of it. I am going to go get a shot just in case. Hotel was nice in the Convention center area.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...right/35845051

    https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...s/906822417158

  3. #3698
    Banned Member


    Posts: 2940
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnaLorri  [View Original Post]
    She's gone. Told me she was going to quit around the new year, but after trying to get an appointment w / her for this next week she said she's out, even for established regulars. She was a great time tho.
    She was down for greek too, I filled her booty years ago when she was in the couve.

  4. #3697
    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    Good morning Gents.

    If you enjoy a mature provider who will provide a BBFS encounter if you treat her right, you might want to reach out to Kassie because she says she is leaving.

    Happy hunting!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....Of-Naughty-Fun
    She's gone. Told me she was going to quit around the new year, but after trying to get an appointment w / her for this next week she said she's out, even for established regulars. She was a great time tho.

  5. #3696
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1158

    Kassie

    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    Good morning Gents.

    If you enjoy a mature provider who will provide a BBFS encounter if you treat her right, you might want to reach out to Kassie because she says she is leaving.

    Happy hunting!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....Of-Naughty-Fun
    Met her, 'no' is not in her vocabulary. Idk about Greek / cia. But she's really petite, small frame, really skinny legs no ass. I had fun but petite providers is not my cup of tea.

  6. #3695
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24

    Paying the price

    Sent you a DM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Not worth it.

    I am paying the price.

  7. #3694

    Kassie About To Leave

    Good morning Gents.

    If you enjoy a mature provider who will provide a BBFS encounter if you treat her right, you might want to reach out to Kassie because she says she is leaving.

    Happy hunting!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....Of-Naughty-Fun

  8. #3693

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by RubWanted007  [View Original Post]
    Hey there, are pics accurate and hygiene OK?
    Pics are close she might have lost a little weight. Hygiene was good. Fresh shower and plenty of wipes for the clean up.

  9. #3692

    Congrats on the score with Kenzie

    Great to see you staying in the hobby. We are all better with your reports.

    BTW, nice to see you had a good experience with Kenzie.

    Happy hunting!

    Quote Originally Posted by JackReach30  [View Original Post]
    I saw her today, wow! She is hot! She is a mixed bag. Her profile says kissing is a like, but no kissing happened, except a couple pecks. Kenzie did bring out a condom, but that was about it. Not sure what is up with no bare anything, but I saw none of that today. I got BBBJ, and bbfscip. Head game is meh. I went right for doggie, and she handed me a condom, but she did not object to me going for BBFS, not at all. So, I went for it, and man that was easily the best part. Her pussy feels amazing. It didn't take long for that pussy to make me cum, and I filled her up. Kenzie loves cum. Dirty talk was also amazing, too. She was the best book I have had in awhile. She's sexy, in that MILF way. Bolt on tits were actually nice too, usually fake tits look like shit, but her's are nice. Man, while I was filling her up, Kenzie was playing with my balls, while I was doing doggie. That was a good time. If her head game was stellar, I could go broke on her, LOL.

    As far as her being weird, she's not, not if you get where Kenzie is coming from, and i do. Kenzie is different, cuz she is very spiritual, so am I, and we had a nice chat afterwards.

  10. #3691
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyOldMan23  [View Original Post]
    So I am not sure this one has made the list so far. Easy bbfscip. Head game is a little toothy. Texted about BBFS she claimed it was 50 up charge. But I only paid for the hour. Only thing was she was very high. Not sure what on. She is a little rough because of it. I am going to go get a shot just in case. Hotel was nice in the Convention center area.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...right/35845051

    https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...s/906822417158
    Hey there, are pics accurate and hygiene OK?

  11. #3690

    Tna lol

    Posted a BBFS ISO on TNA, the comments I am getting are amazing LOL. Also, it's a lot harder than it looks to get banned apparently LOL. Happy adventures fellas, still wish redheadkelsey was in the game.

  12. #3689
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1158

    DannicaDae

    She can fuck with the best of them.

    Not a dime piece, but she loves fuckin in the ass and pussy in all three! Especially CIA!

    Her time management needs improvement. She has flaked on me twice.

    But when she eventually arrives you can fuck her in any position.

    I had a change of heart with this one.

    If she likes you she'll have you stay longer.

    Fill her up fellas and get her dick drunk!

  13. #3688
    Quote Originally Posted by JJohnJack  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she's a well known BBFS cip cim. Don't ask her up front and she will do it for no upcharge.
    Once I learned her "boyfriend" was sitting outside the room in the parking lot I didn't want take the chance to visit her anymore.

  14. #3687
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1158

    Kissing

    Quote Originally Posted by JackReach30  [View Original Post]
    Her profile says kissing is a like, but no kissing happened, except a couple pecks.
    LOL. When I first started out in this hobby no kissing was a dealbreaker. Made some hobbyists friends along the way and I remember him saying ' I'm there to fuck not make out' LOL.

    I had a provider show up to my place once, she excused herself to the bathroom to wash her teeth, LOL, imagine how many dicks she sucked that day? Kissing is definitely off my menu now.

  15. #3686

    Scarlet

    Confirmed via text that she belongs here. Wasn't able to get over to her because she's all the way over on the West side and I hate driving over there. She sent me a pic for verification and doesn't look like the same girl in pics. Definitely older than 31 looking.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/57025481/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape