Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 663 of 976 FirstFirst ... 163 563 613 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 713 763 ... LastLast
Results 9,931 to 9,945 of 14636
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4706
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa2460  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a great time in Naples any recommendations.
    skipthegames.com

  2. #4705

    Looking for a great time

    Looking for a great time in Naples any recommendations.

  3. #4704

    Probable scam

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to set up something with Loni.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/key-...scorts/1927133

    Anyone seen her? Says she says is Philipina mix or something. Any info appreciated. Thank mongers.
    So, I txted the number and I received a txt back within minutes saying that she's available. There was also 2 pics of "her" in this text saying that she doesn't want to show her face in the ad for obvious reasons but that's her real pics. Flag 1. Then she goes on asking basic questions like age, ethnicity etc. Texts are flying from both sides because she looks great in the "real" pics. So we agree for a meetup for Wednesday this week, all that is happening on Monday. Today I text back to confirm and also ask about the flowers tuation siand she goes $. 2/ H outcall. Looks TGTBT because she really seems upper end class like Eros material, flag 2. Then she txt back after couple of hours saying that's not enough and she needs $. 26/ H. Flag 3. Then I blocked her. So be aware guys, this seems to be the new way, at least new to me, for scammers to grab your money. It confirms what other mongers are suggesting on this thread.

    RN out.

  4. #4703
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    I reached out. You get a text with a pic of another hot girl stating that the ad pics are fake to protect her identity. As well you get a link to a site where you watch a video where she tells you that she needs a deposit to "protect you". LOL. Total scam. When I called her out as a scam I just got a stream of texts asking me to send the deposit so we could schedule. My guess is it is a bot.
    What he said.

    Did exactly that and got same results. I didn't pay for the cam show, obviously.

  5. #4702

    Tamara?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    Did her and her sister years ago, at Super 8. The girl that is using these pictures of her is not her, believe me not her. The girl uses her picture to get you to call and then led to a chick here in fort Myers. Almost like Tamara does in the Cape. But Tamara always gets you chicks from Miami and Fort Lauderdale that are fucking hot. Usually on Ramsey and Cape Parkway. The girl in the picture was a lot heaver and she lost a lot of weight. What happened to her? Like all the rest get lost in the shuffle Ciao mongers and have a healthy New Year.
    Hey Thick,

    Who's Tamara and how to get in touch with her? Miami has the hottest chicks in FL but I don't feel like driving all the way down there.

    Appreciate it.

  6. #4701

    Total Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by PaddyPowers  [View Original Post]
    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...s/782178876581

    Has anyone tried her and any details you would care to share.
    I reached out. You get a text with a pic of another hot girl stating that the ad pics are fake to protect her identity. As well you get a link to a site where you watch a video where she tells you that she needs a deposit to "protect you". LOL. Total scam. When I called her out as a scam I just got a stream of texts asking me to send the deposit so we could schedule. My guess is it is a bot.

  7. #4700

    Fake Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by PaddyPowers  [View Original Post]
    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...s/782178876581

    Has anyone tried her and any details you would care to share.
    That ad is as fake.

  8. #4699

    Have to agree with Dine69

    Quote Originally Posted by Dine69  [View Original Post]
    I personally enjoy my visits with her. Big D, what's will always finding a negative. This is one of our best. And I know she is familiar with this board. GOOD IS GOOD. GREAT IS GREAT, always YMMV. Let's keep the top notch elevated. Happy hobbying.
    Good is good and great is Greater. When you see what's around, and then see Roxanne. You say to yourself W T F have I been risking my time in these motel parking lots waiting for room number. When you hope its not going to be a bust. Roxanne and others that I frequent have there own condo house car money etc etc. Take a trip there and see for yourself, she may be one of your A T F. Caio mongers, but take the Thick mans advise.

  9. #4698

    Big Natural Tits

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherJon  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking at her ads since she showed up on Ft Myers lists. Her location has never indicated that she is really in Ft Myers, just Incall / Outcall or something similar. I think it's a scam ad. My $0. 02.
    Did her and her sister years ago, at Super 8. The girl that is using these pictures of her is not her, believe me not her. The girl uses her picture to get you to call and then led to a chick here in fort Myers. Almost like Tamara does in the Cape. But Tamara always gets you chicks from Miami and Fort Lauderdale that are fucking hot. Usually on Ramsey and Cape Parkway. The girl in the picture was a lot heaver and she lost a lot of weight. What happened to her? Like all the rest get lost in the shuffle Ciao mongers and have a healthy New Year.

  10. #4697

    Any ad with no local city is.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherJon  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking at her ads since she showed up on Ft Myers lists. Her location has never indicated that she is really in Ft Myers, just Incall / Outcall or something similar. I think it's a scam ad. My $0. 02.
    Spam. Not a true local ad.

  11. #4696

    Big Naturals

    Quote Originally Posted by PaddyPowers  [View Original Post]
    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...s/782178876581

    Has anyone tried her and any details you would care to share.
    I've been looking at her ads since she showed up on Ft Myers lists. Her location has never indicated that she is really in Ft Myers, just Incall / Outcall or something similar. I think it's a scam ad. My $0. 02.

  12. #4695
    Quote Originally Posted by LoinRanger  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Was quoted 120/160 with a trip to the isles. Somehow I'm thinking I'm wasting my time.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...y/633270264163
    Look review #4416 on here.

    I got in touch with her many months ago and although comms were fine, I sensed some hesitation when I mentioned FS. So I dropped her. YMMV though.

  13. #4694

    Big Natural

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...s/782178876581

    Has anyone tried her and any details you would care to share.

  14. #4693

    Any intel on Riley? Last 4 ends in 1859

    Has anyone seen her? Was quoted 120/160 with a trip to the isles. Somehow I'm thinking I'm wasting my time.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...y/633270264163
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 48381EDD-5F31-4434-9CD9-9AB0D5CC8DC5.jpeg‎   32F15F6D-627B-4BD1-AAFC-40FCFB3E10BC.jpg‎   C85AA855-B37C-471A-8EB1-760942E4FB3D.jpg‎   F8F92527-D5D7-4209-A793-C21A418F2B07.jpg‎   A44102CD-1729-47D1-827E-C80E3B32D0CB.jpg‎  

    097E0649-A7F8-46C8-B09B-25DF94945B59.jpg‎   2549EC42-9C07-4EFE-A496-43B1C7F30A22.jpg‎  

  15. #4692

    Loni

    I'm trying to set up something with Loni.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/key-...scorts/1927133

    Anyone seen her? Says she says is Philipina mix or something. Any info appreciated. Thank mongers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 363B8589-7C92-4C0D-A678-19F0FAC1F80E.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape