Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 663 of 976 FirstFirst ... 163 563 613 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 713 763 ... LastLast
Results 9,931 to 9,945 of 14627
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4697

    Big Natural Tits

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherJon  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking at her ads since she showed up on Ft Myers lists. Her location has never indicated that she is really in Ft Myers, just Incall / Outcall or something similar. I think it's a scam ad. My $0. 02.
    Did her and her sister years ago, at Super 8. The girl that is using these pictures of her is not her, believe me not her. The girl uses her picture to get you to call and then led to a chick here in fort Myers. Almost like Tamara does in the Cape. But Tamara always gets you chicks from Miami and Fort Lauderdale that are fucking hot. Usually on Ramsey and Cape Parkway. The girl in the picture was a lot heaver and she lost a lot of weight. What happened to her? Like all the rest get lost in the shuffle Ciao mongers and have a healthy New Year.

  2. #4696

    Any ad with no local city is.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherJon  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking at her ads since she showed up on Ft Myers lists. Her location has never indicated that she is really in Ft Myers, just Incall / Outcall or something similar. I think it's a scam ad. My $0. 02.
    Spam. Not a true local ad.

  3. #4695

    Big Naturals

    Quote Originally Posted by PaddyPowers  [View Original Post]
    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...s/782178876581

    Has anyone tried her and any details you would care to share.
    I've been looking at her ads since she showed up on Ft Myers lists. Her location has never indicated that she is really in Ft Myers, just Incall / Outcall or something similar. I think it's a scam ad. My $0. 02.

  4. #4694
    Quote Originally Posted by LoinRanger  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Was quoted 120/160 with a trip to the isles. Somehow I'm thinking I'm wasting my time.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...y/633270264163
    Look review #4416 on here.

    I got in touch with her many months ago and although comms were fine, I sensed some hesitation when I mentioned FS. So I dropped her. YMMV though.

  5. #4693

    Big Natural

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...s/782178876581

    Has anyone tried her and any details you would care to share.

  6. #4692

    Any intel on Riley? Last 4 ends in 1859

    Has anyone seen her? Was quoted 120/160 with a trip to the isles. Somehow I'm thinking I'm wasting my time.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...y/633270264163
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 48381EDD-5F31-4434-9CD9-9AB0D5CC8DC5.jpeg‎   32F15F6D-627B-4BD1-AAFC-40FCFB3E10BC.jpg‎   C85AA855-B37C-471A-8EB1-760942E4FB3D.jpg‎   F8F92527-D5D7-4209-A793-C21A418F2B07.jpg‎   A44102CD-1729-47D1-827E-C80E3B32D0CB.jpg‎  

    097E0649-A7F8-46C8-B09B-25DF94945B59.jpg‎   2549EC42-9C07-4EFE-A496-43B1C7F30A22.jpg‎  

  7. #4691

    Loni

    I'm trying to set up something with Loni.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/key-...scorts/1927133

    Anyone seen her? Says she says is Philipina mix or something. Any info appreciated. Thank mongers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 363B8589-7C92-4C0D-A678-19F0FAC1F80E.jpeg‎  

  8. #4690
    Senior Member


    Posts: 279

    She was good, but not now

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    I had a very strange interaction with her when she first posted last Summer. I reached out and for some reason she opened up to me. Actually gave me her real name and life story. Still not sure why. Short story is she is a local. Former, according to her, drug user. Had just gotten out of a stint with uncle Carmine. Was open to play. My only issue is when I asked her for a recent pic since all the ones she was posting were years old based on my research, she responded by sending me pics of her that were even older than the ones she was posting. That said I have never met her so I cannot comment beyond my bizarre conversation. I do know she was trying to leave the area before the holidays but ended up staying. I do like her look and was hoping someone would TOFTT before I succumbed to the temptation. Good luck.
    Buddy Saw her a while ago at least 5 times and she was great, now she has a Pimp / boyfriend and menu is very limited and also he is timing visits and making sure noone gets anything more than just a quick covered rush job. Buddy says pass until she dumps the chump.

  9. #4689
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan723  [View Original Post]
    Long time mongerer, 1st time poster. Any information on this piece?

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...x/808007947630
    I had a very strange interaction with her when she first posted last Summer. I reached out and for some reason she opened up to me. Actually gave me her real name and life story. Still not sure why. Short story is she is a local. Former, according to her, drug user. Had just gotten out of a stint with uncle Carmine. Was open to play. My only issue is when I asked her for a recent pic since all the ones she was posting were years old based on my research, she responded by sending me pics of her that were even older than the ones she was posting. That said I have never met her so I cannot comment beyond my bizarre conversation. I do know she was trying to leave the area before the holidays but ended up staying. I do like her look and was hoping someone would TOFTT before I succumbed to the temptation. Good luck.

  10. #4688
    Quote Originally Posted by Dine69  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't run her ads all the time but great massage and BJ happy ending. Out of a private residence. Worth the trip. No FS.
    I thought I read on here that she is the chick who got busted attempting to steal the dixie chopper mower in the Cape last year. If true I would be cautious since she was tied to some very unsavory characters.

  11. #4687

    Wtf?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dine69  [View Original Post]
    I personally enjoy my visits with her. Big D, what's will always finding a negative. This is one of our best. And I know she is familiar with this board. GOOD IS GOOD. GREAT IS GREAT, always YMMV. Let's keep the top notch elevated. Happy hobbying.
    I give a totally favorable review and still get slammed. My feelings would be hurt if I had any. LOL!

  12. #4686

    Retired.

    Unfortunately for us. She has retired and has moved on to a better life. She's cleaned her life up and has even gotten a day job as well last I heard. I wish her all the luck in the world.

    Quote Originally Posted by BruceJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know what happened to Kay? She told me she was going out of town for a bit but that was months ago and she's not responding to texts. I hope she's alright.

  13. #4685
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know what happened to Kay? She told me she was going out of town for a bit but that was months ago and she's not responding to texts. I hope she's alright.
    This Kay?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...-bang/27365263

    Saw her posting on STG couple of months back maybe a bit more, with a new number. Tried to call her but she disappeared just like that.

  14. #4684

    Kay

    Does anybody know what happened to Kay? She told me she was going out of town for a bit but that was months ago and she's not responding to texts. I hope she's alright.

  15. #4683
    There was an ad posted on STG last night for a blonde couple. Does anyone happen to have their phone number or experience with them?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape