Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 13126
-
12-31-20 21:03 #8806Senior Member

Posts: 129Big plus one to this.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
I posted this a few months ago, but it bears repeating. First -.
I'm not new, and thought I was careful. It doesn't matter. These are desperate people, and if you don't realize you can be a target, or think you're too smart for it, you're kidding yourself.
I picked up a girl I know well and am very confident that it wasn't a set up. I usually always position my mirrors and try to keep a look out on what's coming around me. I ALWAYS keep the doors locked.
I was well into a lovely flute session, and was carried away. Suddenly, a guy is tapping on my window with a bat, demanding money or he'll take out my windows. I negotiated twenty dollars, trying to keep him occupied, while getting my car started.
I tore out (there was no way I was opening that door for this idiot), and, sure enough, he took out my rear passenger window, my rear view, and managed damage on the car as well.
$500 out of pocket for the deductible and scared shitless when it went down.
I should have gone further away from k.
-
12-31-20 09:45 #8805Senior Member

Posts: 2789Always be Safe. Trust Your Instincts
Yeah, sounds about right. Of course LE uses decoys in prostitution sing operations. What is worse is that have seen reports of regular girls acting as informants or decoys. Glad you drove around and did some looksee. Smart!
Originally Posted by Madara84
[View Original Post]
Most of the girls are out because of a need. As such that is their primary focus in life, so good clothes, make-up, nails, nice shoes, etc are secondary. After a while you get and idea what a street girl looks like and can spot them a block or two away. So something that looks TGTBT or out of place from what is "normal" needs to be looked at carefully. So riding around looking for LE friends is good. Look for the undercover ones in unmarked cars, trucks and SUVs. Look for surveillance vans or trucks that look like they belong to a utility or whatever. Vans with blacked out windows or dudes inside is not a good sign generally.
Another thing the sets me off is the fact that IF she were so stunning and a regular girl on the street, then why hadn't someone scooped her up in all the time you were doing recon. So you did the right things. Never scoop a girl on first sight, I usually do several passes coming from numerous directions. If you do not know what is down the street, on the side street or in a lot within line of sight of the girl, then one is at risk. Also, if she stays in the same place that is a red flag. Girls on the stroll won't do that because they'll get pinched for loitering. A decoy however has to stay in line of sight of her back up so she'll be walking up & down the same block.
Low post count so not sure if you are newer to the hobby? But the is a great post on some of the "rules" for street dating here:
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cust...MongeringRules
Three posts in that thread read all three, then read them again.
But I will say this. You did the right thing by listening to your spidey senses and booking! NEVER forget that! Never go against yous spidey senses! Look, with time and experience one's sense will adjust. But when one ignores those senses or lets the little head do the thinking is when one is most likely to get in trouble. NEVER be so needy that you'll scoop something in spite of your gut saying otherwise. IF she is a working girl she'll be out there again. You can always make a mental note of her and look for her again. I think most who scoop the street appreciate the hunt, so missing out today just leaves a challenge for the future. If you are hanging a pair of blueballs, hit and AMP to get relief. Don't let those blues drive you to ignore the spidey senses.
-
12-30-20 14:39 #8804Senior Member

Posts: 28Tgtbt?
Do the fuzz out here use decoy girls for stings? Yesterday I was parked near K and Tioga. A blond girl with bleach blond highlights and a beautiful, like model, not from Kenzo face is walking up and down the block and gives me the look. But is also texting on her phone when no one passing by. Did a few turn around s and nearly every direction there was a cop car somewhere. At the 7-11, at the turn on Tioga, and a little further north at segley. My spider sense tingled and I bounced cause this chic was looking too go to be true for the area. Anyone have any experience or know of any with vice girls?
-
12-30-20 06:24 #8803Senior Member

Posts: 477Testing video upload
I am old school and a novice.
Thanks Shampoo 55 for you help.
Hot_20201230.
-
12-30-20 00:07 #8802Senior Member

Posts: 477Testing pic upload
Testing pic upload.
-
12-29-20 22:33 #8801Senior Member

Posts: 28Marilyn
Always got a lazy BJ from her. Her head never goes further down than the head. She is cute as shit and she has beautiful perky tits but like was said before she told me she doesn't fuck. Also often has a bad odor. Oh well, if that changed it would be the only reason I pick her up again.
Originally Posted by AnonBuxz
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 14:22 #8800Senior Member

Posts: 987I have been hearing of this happening. Apparently there are guys who follow around girls and their dates and once you get parked two males open your driver and passenger doors while you have your pants down saying they are the police. The description I got was two white males doing this.
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]
Nobody knows if they are real LE and others say they're fake.
Like you said, make sure all your doors are locked at all times!
Secondly, beware if your date has a phone and she's constantly texting. It's quite possible a SW could be working with a crazy bf who sets up johns who they think carry a lot of money on them. If you're driving around in a nice truck / car in Kensington you're a target.
Lastly it's best to do a date far away from Kensington and avoid the known lovers lanes. Most girls don't like to go far from the ave if they don't know you but if you make it worth their time such as taking them to wawa for some snacks they might be ok with going a little further away.
Anyway, Aamco you got lucky. I'm going to say that those guys probably took a look at you and knew you weren't from the area or something about you made them think it was ok to just jump in your car. In Philly people can legally carry and everyone has guns so nobody just opens peoples car doors to jack unless they know they have a clear mark / green light which is why I feel the other incidents are set ups.
-
12-29-20 14:04 #8799Banned Member

Posts: 213Marilyn
Been w / her before, her BJs are never spectacular, but she's a little' cutie. Your pic doesn't do her justice. Haven't been w / her recently (maybe 2 months ago was the last time) so I doubt she looks the same.
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 10:52 #8798Senior Member

Posts: 65Jess all you need to know
CookieJar report post 5475 10/13/18.
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 08:11 #8797Senior Member

Posts: 477Marilyn
I picked up Marilyn recently somewhere on Kensington. She was calm and pleasant. A real sweetheart and I enjoyed my time with her. She refused to take her clothes off and she refused to fuck. Said maybe next time. After seeing the skin damage to her left forearm I was ok with not fucking her. So I never saw her naked. . I think she is cute as hell and and I was excited to get my dick down her throat. But it never happened that way. I got a very weak and sleepy BBBJ for about five minutes and then she quit sucking altogether. This date was a total loss and I just chaulked it up to the cost of doing business. She did not have a phone. Since she is exactly what I like I really want to give her another try. YMMV.
https://postimg.cc/YGmn1Cpx
-
12-29-20 06:45 #8796Senior Member

Posts: 477Shoutout thanks to Shampoo55 for the useful information
Your inbox is full Shampoo.
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 02:56 #8795Senior Member

Posts: 477Victoria
Hey guys be sure to triple check to make certain your car doors are locked. I thought mine were locked but I was wrong. The auto lock on the passenger rear door had malfunctioned and I didn't know it till it was too late. While waiting for Victoria to return I was parked in front of K & C grocery at the corner of Kensington and Clearfield at 8 pm. Two guys suddenly from out of nowhere opened the rear passenger door and both guys were in my back seat in two seconds. They said they had a gun and a knife hidden in their coat pocket and demanded the keys to my car. I told them to get the hell out but they refused. So I jumped out of my car and before I could dial 9-1-1 Victoria showed up. She knew both well so she ran them off immediately. She said they were 12 and 14 years old. I am a newbie here and almost quit the Kensington stroll on my second day.
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-20 15:07 #8794Regular Member

Posts: 12Do you know if she still had the 6816 or 3045 numbers?
Originally Posted by GreyGrope
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-20 10:38 #8793Senior Member

Posts: 2789Thoughts
What I think is that you COULD learn how to use the site features to see to it that those pictures are posted here instead of requiring someone to click links.
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]
As you are posting, note that below the box your text goes into are two dark blue lines, immediately below those lines is a 'button' that says "Manage Attachments. " Click that button.
Then you can either upload the picture directly to this site or enter a link. Direct upload does have size limits so you might need to use Paint or some other editor to reduce the size. Alternatively you can point at one of your photos on that postimg dot cc site, right click on it and copy the image location (U-are-L). Then just paste that url into one of the "Upload Files from a Website" boxes and click on Upload. See, your image is attached to this post! I did that using the second technique.
Hope this helps!
-
12-28-20 08:55 #8792Senior Member

Posts: 73I've been catching Alexis
She is a little worn by the game but she keeps her weight on and she takes a great facial.
Originally Posted by MidnightRider7
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






