Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 290 of 876 FirstFirst ... 190 240 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 340 390 790 ... LastLast
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 13126
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8791
    Quote Originally Posted by Aamco  [View Original Post]
    Please send me a pm and let me know what you think. Recent post # 1058 dated 12/21 on the south Jersey board suggested that locals are pissed when people from out of town roll in and take pictures of the Kensington stroll. And this has spooked me just a little. . I want your ok to become a member of your forum by contributing occasionally. Truth is while I live in Richmond I have contract work in Philli for the next year and will be here five days every week. And I post only on USASG and nowhere else. I will often TOFTT. Regards. Aamco.
    This is referring to people with cams in their cars taking video while driving or taking video of people on the street in general. Not stuff like taking pics of girls you actually picked up. Nobody wants the whole street level activity being filmed and posted. People are doing this to highlight the activity and conditions in area to post on youtube or social media. Lots of people go down to the ave and surrounding area to engage in various activities that no one wants recorded and posted to a public venue where you can see who is there either their cars or on the street. Some Monger from the burbs doesn't want to risk being filmed trolling the ave for girls or whatever and the dealers / providers don't want their activities posted where friends, family or LE can see them in the area either.

  2. #8790
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    What do you think.

    Please send me a pm and let me know what you think. Recent post # 1058 dated 12/21 on the south Jersey board suggested that locals are pissed when people from out of town roll in and take pictures of the Kensington stroll. And this has spooked me just a little. . I want your ok to become a member of your forum by contributing occasionally. Truth is while I live in Richmond I have contract work in Philli for the next year and will be here five days every week. And I post only on USASG and nowhere else. I will often TOFTT. Regards. Aamco.

  3. #8789
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Jessica

    As many of you already know. Your dick is not your friend and will mislead you and even lie to you. LOL. Here is a pic of Jessica followed by a pic of what my dick convinced me was hiding under her shirt. Of course this breast pic is not really her and I will never know because she wanted more roses to remove her clothes which I refused. I should have bailed early but my dick ordered me to give her fiftteen minutes.

    https://postimg.cc/8j45sJ4M

    https://postimg.cc/68TvXfKy

  4. #8788
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by Aamco  [View Original Post]
    As always YMMV for lots of different reasons. But good grief this girl was awful. I was excited to pick her up near the Family Dollar on Kensington. Young spinner but not too skinny. Just my type. Her rushed and irritable attitude was so bad that I couldn't get hard. She charged extra to take her clothes off. So I never saw her naked. Her blow job was just a hand job. She was super bossy. I normally do 15 minutes and extend the visit to 30 minutes if things are going well. I kept hoping things would get better so I could get her clothes off and fuck her but it only got worse. I threw her number away. . the attached pic of beautiful breasts is not her but rather what I was imagining was under her shirt.

    https://postimg.cc/Nyb9Lsm1

    https://postimg.cc/Nyb9Lsm1

    https://postimg.cc/Nyb9Lsm1
    More pics of Jessica. I hope these pics upload correctly. This is way too much trouble and I need a new program to upload pics to this site if you have any suggestions.

    https://postimg.cc/z3M8VwZs

    https://postimg.cc/Ln1Rfqmn

    https://postimg.cc/CRp04FKJ

    https://postimg.cc/CRCgPWB0

    https://postimg.cc/068qLcDw

    https://postimg.cc/k6GP5GjM

    https://postimg.cc/5jZWxx81

    https://postimg.cc/ppzbrgBj

  5. #8787
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Testing pic download. Can't copy and paste


  6. #8786
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Need advice

    Postimage. Org has quit working for me. I can't upload different pictures. It is uploading the same one picture over and over again. Does anyone have a recommendation?. I invite you to look at my pictures from the Richmond Va stroll.

  7. #8785
    Quote Originally Posted by Aamco  [View Original Post]
    As always YMMV for lots of different reasons. But good grief this girl was awful. I was excited to pick her up near the Family Dollar on Kensington. Young spinner but not too skinny. Just my type. Her rushed and irritable attitude was so bad that I couldn't get hard. She charged extra to take her clothes off. So I never saw her naked. Her blow job was just a hand job. She was super bossy. I normally do 15 minutes and extend the visit to 30 minutes if things are going well. I kept hoping things would get better so I could get her clothes off and fuck her but it only got worse. I threw her number away. . the attached pic of beautiful breasts is not her but rather what I was imagining was under her shirt.

    https://postimg.cc/Nyb9Lsm1

    https://postimg.cc/Nyb9Lsm1

    https://postimg.cc/Nyb9Lsm1
    Thanks for the headsup. She is Boney, hideous and sickly looking tho.
    That was the red flag you ignored.

  8. #8784
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Jessica

    As always YMMV for lots of different reasons. But good grief this girl was awful. I was excited to pick her up near the Family Dollar on Kensington. Young spinner but not too skinny. Just my type. Her rushed and irritable attitude was so bad that I couldn't get hard. She charged extra to take her clothes off. So I never saw her naked. Her blow job was just a hand job. She was super bossy. I normally do 15 minutes and extend the visit to 30 minutes if things are going well. I kept hoping things would get better so I could get her clothes off and fuck her but it only got worse. I threw her number away. . the attached pic of beautiful breasts is not her but rather what I was imagining was under her shirt.

    https://postimg.cc/Nyb9Lsm1

    https://postimg.cc/Nyb9Lsm1

    https://postimg.cc/Nyb9Lsm1

  9. #8783

    Alexis

    Found my ATF - 20 ish, short hair, petite, on the ave by Martin's the other day. She's has severe party damage on her arms and neck, she is hitting the party scene and hasn't showered. So no roaming -I just grabbed her hair and pumped her mouth not a complaint from her, she was awaken with a blast to the back of her throat. She is usually walking with her handler- will trade her number / pic for other young petite providers- she always wants money to go grab first.

  10. #8782
    Quote Originally Posted by AznKilla  [View Original Post]
    Never thought to pick up in wawa or 7, LOL. Good find! I'm a simple person, just strolling up and down the K, not even any side streets as I don't know any good ones.
    Back in the 90's there used to be a few girls that worked around the gas stations just off the Ave. Pull in and get 5 bucks of gas and pick them up. If you didn't fill up you could go and stop back later to top off the tank and drop them off at the same time.

  11. #8781
    Quote Originally Posted by Aamco  [View Original Post]
    I picked her up at WaWa on Erie. She looked TGTBT at first while shopping inside the store but then I noticed her tweeking. So I waited for her outside. I brought her back to my room. 5 ft 2 in and 105 lbs. About 25 yo. She is a small girl but she can take the dick nonstop all the way down her throat without stopping to catch her breath. She had a beautiful fat pussy too. The service was solid. Sadly she had no phone. I guess I wasn't good enough for her because she kept using her own personal dildo t on herself. Here is a pic of her using her dildo.

    https://postimg.cc/7f6Xbfxc
    Never thought to pick up in wawa or 7, LOL. Good find! I'm a simple person, just strolling up and down the K, not even any side streets as I don't know any good ones.

  12. #8780
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Lauren

    I picked her up at WaWa on Erie. She looked TGTBT at first while shopping inside the store but then I noticed her tweeking. So I waited for her outside. I brought her back to my room. 5 ft 2 in and 105 lbs. About 25 yo. She is a small girl but she can take the dick nonstop all the way down her throat without stopping to catch her breath. She had a beautiful fat pussy too. The service was solid. Sadly she had no phone. I guess I wasn't good enough for her because she kept using her own personal dildo t on herself. Here is a pic of her using her dildo.

    https://postimg.cc/7f6Xbfxc

  13. #8779
    Quote Originally Posted by FunJersey  [View Original Post]
    I saw my favorite Jessica but she is usually more down around the Huntingdon stroll. Out only sporadically as she gets clean and then lapses. Similar desription except the ass she is more petite all around. One of my ATF as I'm sure we all have that one or two girls who for whatever reason the chemistry is just right. Never has a phone though. Wondering if its the same girl.

    I don't haev a picture of my Jess do you have one of yours? Mine doesn't have the blue / green eyes.

    Pickings have been slim lately and the amount of guys looking seems to be high. Like if you don't immediately scoop you lose.
    It doesn't seem like the same as your description.

    She always has a phone.
    She is just always losing or breaking it. I havent gotten a response since she sent this.
    I ended up deleting the number.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3996 (1).jpg‎  

  14. #8778

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    5'5
    120lbs with heartshaped plump ass

    I caught Jessica on the ave around Venango a few weeks ago, and already posted this in the Escort forum by accident.

    She had been out there for hours and was sleepy.

    Anyway I take her to a spot and she give an average BJ. Maybe it gets better when she is fully woke.

    I was not expecting her ass to be big because her body is so tiny, and skinny. I don't like thin.

    Booty was perfect though. Had to bend her over and clap those cheeks.

    She is sweet, and around 27. Pretty Brunette hair down the back. Very Long nose. Flat chest.



    I'd say she is about an 6 out of 10 in looks. Which is very high for a SWalker.

    Most of them are 3's and down.

    I could see her being an 8 or higher if Clean.
    I saw my favorite Jessica but she is usually more down around the Huntingdon stroll. Out only sporadically as she gets clean and then lapses. Similar desription except the ass she is more petite all around. One of my ATF as I'm sure we all have that one or two girls who for whatever reason the chemistry is just right. Never has a phone though. Wondering if its the same girl.

    I don't haev a picture of my Jess do you have one of yours? Mine doesn't have the blue / green eyes.

    Pickings have been slim lately and the amount of guys looking seems to be high. Like if you don't immediately scoop you lose.

  15. #8777

    Jessica with the Blue / Green Eyes

    5'5
    120lbs with heartshaped plump ass

    I caught Jessica on the ave around Venango a few weeks ago, and already posted this in the Escort forum by accident.

    She had been out there for hours and was sleepy.

    Anyway I take her to a spot and she give an average BJ. Maybe it gets better when she is fully woke.

    I was not expecting her ass to be big because her body is so tiny, and skinny. I don't like thin.

    Booty was perfect though. Had to bend her over and clap those cheeks.

    She is sweet, and around 27. Pretty Brunette hair down the back. Very Long nose. Flat chest.



    I'd say she is about an 6 out of 10 in looks. Which is very high for a SWalker.

    Most of them are 3's and down.

    I could see her being an 8 or higher if Clean.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape