Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 388 of 662 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 438 488 ... LastLast
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4113

    Nikki /

    I saw her years ago when she was in the Fitchburg area, texted her one morning on my way to work and she replied. Could agree on services for cost, was nearby and stopped t her place, she came out and we agreed. I think she had a better time than I did as she stated "I wasn't expecting that" but was a decent time. I believe it was 80 for a HH at the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by OgOggilby  [View Original Post]
    Check out post 4098. Her other ad is:

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...u/265868337953
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomm42  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...u/265868337953

    I finally saw her recently after seeing her ad for so long. Did an outcall. 100 hh. Easy to set up and quick to respond. I think from the first text to the pick up, maybe 45 minutes had passed.

    Face is okay, body is not the best. Pretty sure she has some baby damage. Started with BBBJ which is probably average. No CIM. No BBFS. After some BBBJ she did rcg until I finished. Then I dropped her. She seems to be a really nice woman. She tried making conversation during the car ride. I probably won't repeat unless I'm a pinch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skill11  [View Original Post]
    That's too bad she looks cute. Has anyone seen this one:

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...w/411820842962

  2. #4112

    New years eve

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...a/855684057474

    This one has been around for a while but I don't think I've seen any reports on her. Looks like fun, maybe? Maybe not? Any input?

  3. #4111

    Squirted is a stealer

    This one cash app 40 bucks fake pictures and attitude doesn't see without a deposit are you fucking nuts.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/375359611708

    What's going on with all the bullshit ads red Diamond bullshit this one the blonde with the pictures from the internet:

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...l/179600352101

    This one I bet is a dude!

  4. #4110

    Style!

    Thanks man -- Not my type. . but times are tough. (but not that tough) hahaha.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    This is her.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f.../592416757647. She just make another ad to trick us. I ask her for another picture and she send me a black and white pix.

  5. #4109

    She's back

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...4/298599789724

    Saw this one couple years ago.

    Body was pretty good.

    Word on the street she lost a shit ton of weight and looks bad.

    Anyone see her recently?

  6. #4108

    I mistyped

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickWilly007  [View Original Post]
    Hey boys. Any update on this?

    Any intel at all? Those rates are not high if she can back it up.
    So where I said now, I meant no. She doesn't do any of that and with those prices. It was too high, and honestly its not worth it in these times.

  7. #4107
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickWilly007  [View Original Post]
    Hey boys. Any update on this?

    Any intel at all? Those rates are not high if she can back it up.
    This is her.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f.../592416757647. She just make another ad to trick us. I ask her for another picture and she send me a black and white pix.

  8. #4106

    Mr Ollie's Newb

    Hey boys. Any update on this?

    Any intel at all? Those rates are not high if she can back it up.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrOllie  [View Original Post]
    So I hit up this girl, didn't get a name. Number ends in 8860. She new and when I talked about her services she told me now GFE, CIM, BB or Greek. She told me 120 QV 160 hhr and 320 Hr. The prices seen way to high to even consider especially someone I never seen posted before.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/p...t/304484711171

  9. #4105

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Skill11  [View Original Post]
    That's too bad she looks cute. Has anyone seen this one:

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...w/411820842962
    Check out post 4098. Her other ad is:

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...u/265868337953

  10. #4104
    Quote Originally Posted by Spindr69  [View Original Post]
    She is back after a Christmas break and she has changed her name from Diamond to to red.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...8/650305348844

    She is absolutely terrible and she is hooked up with some junkies and black lurker who is not to be trusted, Definitely would suggest that you pass her by. My opinion.
    That's too bad she looks cute. Has anyone seen this one:

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...w/411820842962

  11. #4103

    Yep.

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    I picked her once on Main about a year ago. Popped out the old teeth, dropped them in her purse and went to town. I think I have her 30. Hellava gum job.
    I got to get back out that way asap. Too long out on Dor Ave and NMS.

    My favorite SW of all time was from Worcester. She was a little blonde from Framingham went by Alyssa / Victoria who lived on Grafton St back in the late 90's.

  12. #4102

    Red AKA Diamond

    She is back after a Christmas break and she has changed her name from Diamond to to red.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...8/650305348844

    She is absolutely terrible and she is hooked up with some junkies and black lurker who is not to be trusted, Definitely would suggest that you pass her by. My opinion.

  13. #4101
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by LexusCruiser  [View Original Post]
    For as long as I have known her she pops out a denture before giving head. There is something about an older chic that knows what she is doing, and does not cause any drama.
    I picked her once on Main about a year ago. Popped out the old teeth, dropped them in her purse and went to town. I think I have her 30. Hellava gum job.

  14. #4100
    Quote Originally Posted by WormTown  [View Original Post]
    When dud she lose her teeth? I used to pick her up 3-4 years back and I don't recall dental deficiencies.

    This makes her very appealing to reconnect with.
    For as long as I have known her she pops out a denture before giving head. There is something about an older chic that knows what she is doing, and does not cause any drama.

  15. #4099

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by LexusCruiser  [View Original Post]
    She can be had by McDonalds on South Main for $40. I have seen her multiple times as a SW.

    She gives an amazing gum job and willing to please for FS, open to Greek.

    The pictures are acurate and she is probably 45.

    Not sure what she would be using for incall but I have to imagine it is a stye near main street with other SWs and home boys around.
    When dud she lose her teeth? I used to pick her up 3-4 years back and I don't recall dental deficiencies.

    This makes her very appealing to reconnect with.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape