Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 909 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 409 809 859 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 959 1009 1409 ... LastLast
Results 13,621 to 13,635 of 26395
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12775

    New berlin police call

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee1951  [View Original Post]
    Just got a call from new Berlin police department they want me to come in and talk to them about an investigation. I am wondering if it's a trap to arrest me. Anyone else get a call if so what happened.
    I just got a call from a monger friend asking if I got a call from the NB police because he had gotten one. He called back and the cop who left the message wasn't availab; e so he left him a voice message to call back. I didn't get a call but I told my monger friend that I read about your post this morning. I'll report back if I hear anything.

  2. #12774

    Cassandra

    Met this one, pic are her, but you don't get the dolled up version. Still cute but more girl next door.

    Good oral, but was that time of the month, so that's all I did. No prewar Ing about it, but did renegotiate the price for it, so I thought that was good of her.

    She has a nice body, but legs are scabbed up from using.

    Would repeat in a pinch but won't seek out as a first call.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/m...i/740756378670

  3. #12773
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee1951  [View Original Post]
    Just got a call from new Berlin police department they want me to come in and talk to them about an investigation. I am wondering if it's a trap to arrest me. Anyone else get a call if so what happened.
    Who'd you nail in new Berlin?

  4. #12772

    Do you know a lawyer?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee1951  [View Original Post]
    Just got a call from new Berlin police department they want me to come in and talk to them about an investigation. I am wondering if it's a trap to arrest me. Anyone else get a call if so what happened.
    Never-never-never talk to the police without your lawyer present. They don't have to get you to lie, they just have to get you to give them un-consistent statements to hem you up The next thing you know, you are waiting to go in front of a judge for a bail hearing. Like a previous commenter said, if they have something on you you would be arrested already. They are looking to pressure you for information on a case and will fuck-up your life to get that info. They are skilled at putting you off balance and looking for any way to get you to compromise yourself so that you will tell them what they want to hear.

    Just a side note; Don't ask for A lawyer, ask for your lawyer. You're entitled to an attorney, but if he is randomly picked by the state, you probably won't even get to talk to him until five minutes before you see the judge.

    Do yourself a favor and talk to an attorney before you even attempt to call this LEO back. Usually talking to an attorney is free if you want to just call them and get some advice.

  5. #12771
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky  [View Original Post]
    If it was a voicemail to come in then a call to talk to the officer / detective is warranted. Nothing else, tell them you want to make sure it wasn't someone trying to prank you.
    I would call back just to make sure it wasn't a prank. I did get a real call some years ago when LE was investigating the sudden death (most likely an OD) of a girl I knew. I'm guessing that they dumped her phone and called everybody that she talked to. My hands were clean so I met them at a park and' ride, told them what I knew, which wasn't much. Their parting words were "be careful out there. ".

    Case in question here though; I would proceed with extreme caution. I would not go to the PD to talk to them. Like I won't go to an in-call. Too many things that can go wrong.

  6. #12770

    Black lingerie

    Quote Originally Posted by MWNewbie  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ad around and she looks real good. Don't want to travel to milwaukee for a rip off or dead fish though.

    https://tryst.link/escort/-mila-
    The 2 pictures in the black lingerie are newer and she has been using all of the others for at least 1 year. I can't remember anyone having a glowing review of her, most seem to be dead fish type. I wasn't thrilled reading her rants on Reddit and how / what she requires for screening and if asked to show hers, will not show any.

  7. #12769

    VM or live?

    Quote Originally Posted by Viking777  [View Original Post]
    Call them back, and ask to speak with the cop that supposedly called you.
    If it was a voicemail to come in then a call to talk to the officer / detective is warranted. Nothing else, tell them you want to make sure it wasn't someone trying to prank you.

  8. #12768
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee1951  [View Original Post]
    Just got a call from new Berlin police department they want me to come in and talk to them about an investigation. I am wondering if it's a trap to arrest me. Anyone else get a call if so what happened.
    If they had probable cause to arrest you, you'd already be in jail. Go met with them and see what it's about. If you don't like their line of questioning, ask for an attorney and leave.

  9. #12767

    Police

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee1951  [View Original Post]
    Just got a call from new Berlin police department they want me to come in and talk to them about an investigation. I am wondering if it's a trap to arrest me. Anyone else get a call if so what happened.
    Call them back, and ask to speak with the cop that supposedly called you.

  10. #12766
    Just got a call from new Berlin police department they want me to come in and talk to them about an investigation. I am wondering if it's a trap to arrest me. Anyone else get a call if so what happened.

  11. #12765

    Coochie

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    Damn!! Please tell me you have digits! I'd love to help her drain her titties once her milk comes in! PM if you have the info.

    Coochie (been a while since I've gorged on titty milk) Eater.

    God Bless You All.
    You're wild and I appreciate it.

  12. #12764
    Quote Originally Posted by RayGunMan  [View Original Post]
    She looked pregnant to me too and I asked her if she was but she said she has some colon issue. Overall very quiet but ultimately not worth it to me. Her pics are very old if they are her at all
    Thanks guys.

  13. #12763

    Sierra

    Asks for pic then ghosts. Happen twice.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...u/960142143848

  14. #12762

    Bun in the Oven

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger51  [View Original Post]
    Kind of a lame review because I can't find the link, and she only posts occasionally an STG. (She is not the mixed Tammy) I have digits, and a pic for contributing seniors.

    Tammy is a fun sized 19 yo white girl, but she is definitely a little ghetto. 4 foot 11 and probably about four months pregnant. Very nice titties for a little girl, which will only be getting better for awhile. Nice body, no baby damage (yet), no scars, LOL. BBBJ, CFS, gets a little vocal and into it, I don't daty, but I don't think she would object. Oh, and she has a full Bush and hairy armpits, thank Christ she shaves her legs. I'm not a Bush man, but it does bring back some Golden Road days following the Dead around.

    Picked her up on the NW side for a car date and decided she was worth a hotel room, had a good time, no drama. 80 qv, 140 hh.
    Damn!! Please tell me you have digits! I'd love to help her drain her titties once her milk comes in! PM if you have the info.

    Coochie (been a while since I've gorged on titty milk) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  15. #12761

    Listing Taken Down

    Quote Originally Posted by GreaseBall  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean??
    The listing was down pretty quick after the review was posted.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape