Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 620 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 120 520 570 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 670 720 1120 1620 ... LastLast
Results 9,286 to 9,300 of 24806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15521

    Liz. Escort Alligator

    Anyone partake?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...102/3179420312

    Seems to communicate well via text.

  2. #15520

    Any help

    Looking for any info on TLC on east side have searched for reviews but couldn't manage to find any. Any help would be appreciated thanks fellow mongers.

  3. #15519

    Not even SW worthy

    So I made contact with this one and after like 7 hours of bs I get a room and she arrives. Definitely using. Not sure what. Lies when her mouth is open. Good head but only covered so Its impossible when you've been playing in the snow. Was like banging my ex wife the same night I left her ass for good. I think a glob of spit and the discovery channel would have been more fun. Worst experience of my life hands fuckin down. If you call this one you are an idiot. I know I was. And what sucks ass is this was my first escort call in years. I'm sticking with AMPs. Damage was hundo each. Room and the "provider".

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...e/690528029717

  4. #15518
    Quote Originally Posted by Karma74  [View Original Post]
    I have sent several women messages and have yet to hear back from any of them. Is there a process I'm missing?
    Are you using a real phone #? They do not respond to apps.

  5. #15517
    Quote Originally Posted by PFunKjTown  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/731529321615

    Just saw her. She is pregnant, good time. I didn't see any reviews so just tossing it out there. She came to me, took less than 20 minutes from the time I asked to her showing up. Everything covered. She was wet and tight.
    Thanks for the review. Any estimation on how far along she is? Is she big?

  6. #15516

    Another Soutside Possibility?

    So you guys have been great with recon info on the southside that has led me to visit Bella, Honey Coco, Karmen, all of which I've reviewed here. I've also avoided seeing Morgan based on your feedback. Has anybody experienced this one yet?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...054/3177089550

  7. #15515
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    Visit with Alexis

    Was a good time. Easy to setup and didn't ghost. Negotiable on price, and prices were reasonable. 100,150, 200 if I remember correctly. Very sweet and accommodating, shy and timid. Everything is covered, and she was upfront about that. Only problem was obvious pharma use, and I'm cool, do what you want, but I don't want to be around that. Police bust in and there's fucking needles everywhere that turns a bad day worse. If she was sober she would be something.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...o/058142434973
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MjQ2MDY4Mzk3ODlmNGU0NWEwZmY3NmI4Y2Q2YmUyYjU1ODA2MjU.jpg‎  

  8. #15514

    Her name

    Quote Originally Posted by SexCreation110  [View Original Post]
    Seems like she's gotten even worse. I thought she sucked because she looks way older than her posted pics.
    What's her name?

  9. #15513

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by Friar  [View Original Post]
    I've had my eye on a girl by the name of Jade for a couple of days. I tried searching the thread, but there appear to be a lot of ladies going by that name. Not able to verify if any of the reports were related to this one. If you have any feedback on this Jade I would appreciate the info.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...olis/57169309/
    I wanted to take the plunge too but both times sketchy communication then crickets. Ghost x2.

  10. #15512

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by Friar  [View Original Post]
    I've had my eye on a girl by the name of Jade for a couple of days. I tried searching the thread, but there appear to be a lot of ladies going by that name. Not able to verify if any of the reports were related to this one. If you have any feedback on this Jade I would appreciate the info.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...olis/57169309/
    I've seen her a few times, always a good experience. If there's something you want, ask her. She's open to more things than alot of girls, like facials and making videos. The answer isn't always yes, but she will do some things other girls won't.

  11. #15511
    Shill for DI ignore all my posts


    Posts: 106

    Jamie Lynnn

    Forgot to add if you're not comfortable posting publicly feel free to PM me as well with details of your visit with her, thanks a lot for the insight.

  12. #15510
    Shill for DI ignore all my posts


    Posts: 106

    Jamie Lynnn

    Greetings guys, looks like the board has been pretty slow over the Holidays which I guess was to be expected. Hope you're all not too miserable being stuck with the nagging wife or girlfriend over the past couple of weeks, hang in there guys, in January you can sneak away again during the day for some fun. Looking for some input here if anyone has it, this girl looks really hot, anyone have any experience with her? How does she look, is she as hot in person as her pics look? How are her services, is BJ bare, dfk etc? Input on rates would help as well. What is her location, northside hotel or other area? As always guys, have fun out there and stay safe!

    https://tryst.link/escort/jamie-lynnn

  13. #15509

    Jocelyn Jolie?

    Any recent visits to Jocelyn Jolie? I was thinking of taking a chance. Any thoughts?

  14. #15508

    Keke

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/731529321615

    Just saw her. She is pregnant, good time. I didn't see any reviews so just tossing it out there. She came to me, took less than 20 minutes from the time I asked to her showing up. Everything covered. She was wet and tight.

  15. #15507

    DI Ladies

    I have sent several women messages and have yet to hear back from any of them. Is there a process I'm missing?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape