Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 622 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 122 522 572 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 672 722 1122 1622 ... LastLast
Results 9,316 to 9,330 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15511

    Beth

    Quote Originally Posted by PencilAndPaper  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking about her recently. Anyone have any experience?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...rther/35843947
    Slow in responding one time it took her 2 weeks. So have never been able to make it happen.

  2. #15510

    Beth

    Was thinking about her recently. Anyone have any experience?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...rther/35843947

  3. #15509

    Dani

    Quote Originally Posted by Drof1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had experience with her? She's advertised here for a long time but does not live in Indy. I have had very intermittent contact with her and lately she seems extremely flaky. Is she safe? Or should I be concerned? I don't want to get caught up in any major drama. Thanks.
    I saw her a few years ago. She was attractive, but a bit of a fucking nut job. Started crying while I was laying pipe and talking about another escort she was lusting after. Spent a lot of time rigging up Christmas lights in the room.

    She wasn't aggressive, told me I didn't owe her anything (I gave her a portion) and never stalked me or contacted me afterwards, but it was hands down the weirdest experience I've ever had.

  4. #15508

    Morgan (Castleton)

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/56920141/#.

    Saw this one the other day. 100 qv. Tried to say didn't include head after I got there and I was damn near ready to leave, but she relented. No other issues. Might repeat.

  5. #15507

    I warned about her months ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    Had an awful experience with this one. Was on her phone the whole time, clock watcher as well as obviously being on something during our session. I told her at the beginning of our time the phones needed to be off. She literally was texting while in mish.

    That being said I was turned off to the point of no return and ended the session. She wanted the full donation even though I offered half. Blocked the door and started making calls to her people and threatening to call tge cops. LOL I called her bluff and told her I was calling 911 or the front desk so she let me leave finally. I did throw half her donation on the bed during all this wich she claimed wasnt even half of it while on the phone w god knows who. I booked it out a side door as to be less obvious. After getting in my car a dude was a proaching me and was walking towards me in my rear view mirror shouting something. I just kept on my way. I got lucky, others might not be. You've been warned.

    Last four of her #'s 0373 and 4838.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...t/455161719603
    Seems like she's gotten even worse. I thought she sucked because she looks way older than her posted pics.

  6. #15506

    Anna AKA Savannah AKA Teazy

    Had an awful experience with this one. Was on her phone the whole time, clock watcher as well as obviously being on something during our session. I told her at the beginning of our time the phones needed to be off. She literally was texting while in mish.

    That being said I was turned off to the point of no return and ended the session. She wanted the full donation even though I offered half. Blocked the door and started making calls to her people and threatening to call tge cops. LOL I called her bluff and told her I was calling 911 or the front desk so she let me leave finally. I did throw half her donation on the bed during all this wich she claimed wasnt even half of it while on the phone w god knows who. I booked it out a side door as to be less obvious. After getting in my car a dude was a proaching me and was walking towards me in my rear view mirror shouting something. I just kept on my way. I got lucky, others might not be. You've been warned.

    Last four of her #'s 0373 and 4838.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...t/455161719603

  7. #15505
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by JackNazty  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link? Because if it's who I think it is, I can really really help you out once I see a pic.
    https://daniluv4fun5.escortbook.com/gallery

  8. #15504

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Drof1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had experience with her? She's advertised here for a long time but does not live in Indy. I have had very intermittent contact with her and lately she seems extremely flaky. Is she safe? Or should I be concerned? I don't want to get caught up in any major drama. Thanks.
    Do you have a link? Because if it's who I think it is, I can really really help you out once I see a pic.

  9. #15503

    Dani Luv

    Quote Originally Posted by Drof1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had experience with her? She's advertised here for a long time but does not live in Indy. I have had very intermittent contact with her and lately she seems extremely flaky. Is she safe? Or should I be concerned? I don't want to get caught up in any major drama. Thanks.
    Yes I have saw her a couple times once this year back in spring and once about a year ago, she is safe and is fun when I saw her. She has a profile on P411.

  10. #15502
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    Dani luv

    Has anyone had experience with her? She's advertised here for a long time but does not live in Indy. I have had very intermittent contact with her and lately she seems extremely flaky. Is she safe? Or should I be concerned? I don't want to get caught up in any major drama. Thanks.

  11. #15501

    Alexandra?


  12. #15500

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzyj76  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to everyone for all your replies. I checked DI last night and Georgia caught my eye as well. Does she offer BBBJ? I also see the goth gal on EB. She has some photos without all the makeup and I think they look nice. If anyone knows what to expect from her please let me know.

    Thanks again!

    Fitz.
    There's a DI thread under blogs. Lots of Georgia reviews there. Hi to the main Indianapolis page and scroll down.

  13. #15499

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc  [View Original Post]
    No question the way to go is DI, no games trying to book a time and the girls are fantastic providers. If you're looking for this Saturday night which is pretty short notice, DI's site will show you who's available but you might need to pay a little extra to try and book someone at night since most of the girls only work until 7 pm M-F and less are available on a Saturday. Jaimee is fantastic but she is from Vegas and won't be back until January but perhaps you could try Georgia since she's a local girl or Aaliyah. Aaliyah is here from Florida I bet she would be available for a Saturday evening and she's smoking hot. Good luck with your choice and enjoy the girls.
    Thanks to everyone for all your replies. I checked DI last night and Georgia caught my eye as well. Does she offer BBBJ? I also see the goth gal on EB. She has some photos without all the makeup and I think they look nice. If anyone knows what to expect from her please let me know.

    Thanks again!

    Fitz.

  14. #15498

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishLaddie  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed on here but I will save the you trouble.

    She has GPS.

    That is all.
    Sorry, I should've searched. Thanks!

  15. #15497
    Shill for DI ignore all my posts


    Posts: 106

    Check out the DI site

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzyj76  [View Original Post]
    Over the last couple years I have dabbled in the monger business. One of my first experiences was from a referral here for SusieQ and I really enjoyed my time. Other than that I have only been left disappointed at every encounter with out of date photographs and hygiene issues. What I'm looking for is someone petite / clean / bbj and they don't look like they just rolled out of bed and smoked a cig while taking a shit before I showed up. Age 20-45 is fine with me. A couple of suggestions from you guys would be a big help! Looking for Saturday night. So don't delay as I don't have the free time that often.

    Thanks so much in advance!

    Fitz.
    No question the way to go is DI, no games trying to book a time and the girls are fantastic providers. If you're looking for this Saturday night which is pretty short notice, DI's site will show you who's available but you might need to pay a little extra to try and book someone at night since most of the girls only work until 7 pm M-F and less are available on a Saturday. Jaimee is fantastic but she is from Vegas and won't be back until January but perhaps you could try Georgia since she's a local girl or Aaliyah. Aaliyah is here from Florida I bet she would be available for a Saturday evening and she's smoking hot. Good luck with your choice and enjoy the girls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape