The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 393 of 582 FirstFirst ... 293 343 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 443 493 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,895 of 8728
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2848
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicr1911  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...5/228819514299

    I strongly suggest not accepting her no holds barred offer inbox me if you'd like more details.
    Hmm, hope it's not what I think. Can you share more details? Saw her months ago but all was kosher after outside of whatever stomach / kidney situation she had that made her look pregnant.

  2. #2847
    Quote Originally Posted by Sw1234  [View Original Post]
    She is drug free and excellent at what she does! A true exhibitionist, she's on this page so I'm sure we may hear from her, in my eyes she's well worth it. Someone that really enjoys what she does.
    Also a real sweetheart too. Haven't seen her in ages but she used to host in Wethersfield occasionally which was darn convenient.

  3. #2846

    Tehya

    Quote Originally Posted by ThebbcMonger860  [View Original Post]
    Tehya has been reported multiple times in the Hartford section. I remember when she use to vist the Art Cinema or Luv Boutique she would do almost everyone. Now she's charging times have changed. From what I was told she gives a good BBBJ.
    She is drug free and excellent at what she does! A true exhibitionist, she's on this page so I'm sure we may hear from her, in my eyes she's well worth it. Someone that really enjoys what she does.

  4. #2845

    Re: Tehya from The Art Cinema / All Adult Bookstores

    Quote Originally Posted by CtGuyForSafe  [View Original Post]
    I hear ya, This is who I thought I was meeting with:

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...o/143216405198
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicr1911  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/860468989417

    This one has an age limit not sure what it is but she definitely wouldn't see me.
    Tehya has been reported multiple times in the Hartford section. I remember when she use to vist the Art Cinema or Luv Boutique she would do almost everyone. Now she's charging times have changed. From what I was told she gives a good BBBJ.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20201229_162209.jpg‎  

  5. #2844

    Any info?

    Looking for any info on this, interested in seeing the girl in the red. Seems to be new haven't seen the faces before. Located in Milford?

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...n/581768619526

    Any info is appreciated. Not trying to get ripped off again. Tanks in advance.

  6. #2843

    Carrie. Milford

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...q/326752297017

    Went and saw her for a bbj qva week or so ago. Not bad looking in the face. Only saw her top off which was okay. Basic bbj, def not the best ever. For. 6 it was fine enough. Serious signs of a habit.

    Things got interesting when a bang came at the door and it was her roomate whining it was taking to long and she came back from the store with their stuff. Just random stuff like 20 nail clippers. I told her just let the roomate come in and hang. Thought maybe I could work something out but didn't seem like she was having any idea of it and stayed in the bathroom, where I had my stuff. Thanks God I take my wallet out but my phone and a 50 were in the pocket. Low and behold tho it was all there still. I inquired about a double and she said they do it. I might try for just a double bbj or even CBJ. The signs on her arms kind of scared me from bare anything. She def has a really nice bbj face though.

  7. #2842
    Quote Originally Posted by Djp2020  [View Original Post]
    I tried to see her she agreed to come to my place for a hhr said it would take her 25 minutes to get to me an hour goes by I text her she said she stopped to get gas another half hour went by I text see if she was still coming no answer she texts back about an hour later told me she stopped to see someone else for 400 after she said that 10 minutes later she says hit me up tomorrow I told her I was good her friend did just about the same to me too the skinny one with the weed tatted on her but they take long to respond.

  8. #2841

  9. #2840

  10. #2839
    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedCtBull  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else seen this ad? Thoughts?

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...s/632276483240
    I wouldn't trust it no way that many girls under one roof without a pimp.

  11. #2838

    No holds barred

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...5/228819514299

    I strongly suggest not accepting her no holds barred offer inbox me if you'd like more details.

  12. #2837

    Age limit

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/860468989417

    This one has an age limit not sure what it is but she definitely wouldn't see me.

  13. #2836

    Thanks for the Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo456  [View Original Post]
    I don't know her name, but tried to set something up several months ago. She texted back a page worth of menu items and rules. She has two cats and a roommate that doesn't get involved with her business. Schedules changed so I had to beg off. I later read in the Waterbury section that the pics of her are really old and services were average. I might try again only if I could get an updated pic.
    Thanks For the Info Bro. I will keep my eye out in the Waterbury section and New Haven forums for any recent reviews for her age that review that you read in the Waterbury section makes sense!

    Pretty hot body for a 50 something year old if they are recent which I highly doubt.


    Found the Waterbury review on her she is a no - go

  14. #2835

    Inquiry!

    Has anyone else seen this ad? Thoughts?

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...s/632276483240

  15. #2834

    Naugatuck Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by ShovelHead1969  [View Original Post]
    I'm in the Hartford area willing to make the drive if she is for real.

    https://danbury.skipthegames.com/fem...l/129801200109
    I don't know her name, but tried to set something up several months ago. She texted back a page worth of menu items and rules. She has two cats and a roommate that doesn't get involved with her business. Schedules changed so I had to beg off. I later read in the Waterbury section that the pics of her are really old and services were average. I might try again only if I could get an updated pic.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape