Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 8717
-
12-01-20 06:02 #2717Regular Member

Posts: 5No issues with money, saw her before thanksgiving. Tight ass amazing Greek no. Rush.
Originally Posted by PhatdMbGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 20:59 #2716Senior Member

Posts: 147Melody in Fair Haven
Has anyone seen Melody in Fair Haven? Is she legit?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...aven/56251688/
-
11-30-20 08:25 #2715Senior Member

Posts: 62Bailey / Tiffani
Anyone know what has happened to her?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/bailey-e...w-haven-138093
-
11-28-20 23:53 #2714Regular Member

Posts: 24[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
11-28-20 11:50 #2713Senior Member

Posts: 734Weird pic
What's with the gun?
Originally Posted by TJ985
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-20 10:03 #2712Senior Member

Posts: 142Gfe?
GFE and Greek on the menu? NH is a bit far from me but I'll make the trek for some unrestrained kitty.
Originally Posted by TJ985
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-20 09:10 #2711Senior Member

Posts: 885Went and saw her. Very sweet girl, easy talker, accommodating. Looks like pictures. Did the half might do QV next time but for my own sake nothing with her at all. Area is fine. It's a safe enough spot for New Haven. Apartment is fine. She made a comment about looking more for regulars than actually doing high volume.
Originally Posted by DirtyHarry13
[View Original Post]
She def worth the visit.
-
11-27-20 23:38 #2710Regular Member

Posts: 24She seems to be only active after midnight, and only does car dates. She got in touch with one of my phone numbers but completely ignored the other one. (yeah I have two phones) Decent BJ but I don't think I would care to repeat, mostly because it isn't the most comfortable scenario. It was just easy at the time because she came to me and I didn't have to travel anywhere. Just go outside to her car.
Originally Posted by DirtyHarry13
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-20 22:09 #2709Regular Member

Posts: 212 posts, different menus
Almost sounds like a bait and switch. You think you're paying for one thing, and suddenly she don't do that.
Originally Posted by EclipseBeat
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-20 12:07 #2708Senior Member

Posts: 465Nina
I sent her two texts on two different days and no response so I'm done trying.
Originally Posted by EclipseBeat
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-20 20:57 #2707Senior Member

Posts: 40Harley
https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...e/093367645900
Any info on this provider please?
-
11-25-20 21:56 #2706Regular Member

Posts: 24No doubt. I did see her and she did a car date and came to me. BJ was alright. Will only do covered anything. Personality was pretty nice though. I Was just looking to see if anyone else had any exp to share.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-20 14:41 #2705Senior Member

Posts: 2147I think she is BS trying to get you to spend money on www.onlyfans.com/ninaxkoukla..
Originally Posted by EclipseBeat
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-20 09:44 #2704Regular Member

Posts: 24Baddy / Nina
Yo, does anyone have info / stories on this one? She always posts twice when she does. Pretty hot, I think.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...k/198734181266
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...p/186240605411
-
11-23-20 23:08 #2703Senior Member

Posts: 792
Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth
[View Original Post]
I don't think I've ever recall seeing Carrie on the ferry loop the woman in the top link but whatever. She's a good time and worth what she asks for in my opinion she may come off as a bit snippy via text but she's just being street smart once your in the room with her she'll make your dreams come true.
Originally Posted by Sakudi
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




