Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 663 of 976 FirstFirst ... 163 563 613 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 713 763 ... LastLast
Results 9,931 to 9,945 of 14631
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4701

    Tamara?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    Did her and her sister years ago, at Super 8. The girl that is using these pictures of her is not her, believe me not her. The girl uses her picture to get you to call and then led to a chick here in fort Myers. Almost like Tamara does in the Cape. But Tamara always gets you chicks from Miami and Fort Lauderdale that are fucking hot. Usually on Ramsey and Cape Parkway. The girl in the picture was a lot heaver and she lost a lot of weight. What happened to her? Like all the rest get lost in the shuffle Ciao mongers and have a healthy New Year.
    Hey Thick,

    Who's Tamara and how to get in touch with her? Miami has the hottest chicks in FL but I don't feel like driving all the way down there.

    Appreciate it.

  2. #4700

    Total Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by PaddyPowers  [View Original Post]
    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...s/782178876581

    Has anyone tried her and any details you would care to share.
    I reached out. You get a text with a pic of another hot girl stating that the ad pics are fake to protect her identity. As well you get a link to a site where you watch a video where she tells you that she needs a deposit to "protect you". LOL. Total scam. When I called her out as a scam I just got a stream of texts asking me to send the deposit so we could schedule. My guess is it is a bot.

  3. #4699

    Fake Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by PaddyPowers  [View Original Post]
    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...s/782178876581

    Has anyone tried her and any details you would care to share.
    That ad is as fake.

  4. #4698

    Have to agree with Dine69

    Quote Originally Posted by Dine69  [View Original Post]
    I personally enjoy my visits with her. Big D, what's will always finding a negative. This is one of our best. And I know she is familiar with this board. GOOD IS GOOD. GREAT IS GREAT, always YMMV. Let's keep the top notch elevated. Happy hobbying.
    Good is good and great is Greater. When you see what's around, and then see Roxanne. You say to yourself W T F have I been risking my time in these motel parking lots waiting for room number. When you hope its not going to be a bust. Roxanne and others that I frequent have there own condo house car money etc etc. Take a trip there and see for yourself, she may be one of your A T F. Caio mongers, but take the Thick mans advise.

  5. #4697

    Big Natural Tits

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherJon  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking at her ads since she showed up on Ft Myers lists. Her location has never indicated that she is really in Ft Myers, just Incall / Outcall or something similar. I think it's a scam ad. My $0. 02.
    Did her and her sister years ago, at Super 8. The girl that is using these pictures of her is not her, believe me not her. The girl uses her picture to get you to call and then led to a chick here in fort Myers. Almost like Tamara does in the Cape. But Tamara always gets you chicks from Miami and Fort Lauderdale that are fucking hot. Usually on Ramsey and Cape Parkway. The girl in the picture was a lot heaver and she lost a lot of weight. What happened to her? Like all the rest get lost in the shuffle Ciao mongers and have a healthy New Year.

  6. #4696

    Any ad with no local city is.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherJon  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking at her ads since she showed up on Ft Myers lists. Her location has never indicated that she is really in Ft Myers, just Incall / Outcall or something similar. I think it's a scam ad. My $0. 02.
    Spam. Not a true local ad.

  7. #4695

    Big Naturals

    Quote Originally Posted by PaddyPowers  [View Original Post]
    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...s/782178876581

    Has anyone tried her and any details you would care to share.
    I've been looking at her ads since she showed up on Ft Myers lists. Her location has never indicated that she is really in Ft Myers, just Incall / Outcall or something similar. I think it's a scam ad. My $0. 02.

  8. #4694
    Quote Originally Posted by LoinRanger  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Was quoted 120/160 with a trip to the isles. Somehow I'm thinking I'm wasting my time.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...y/633270264163
    Look review #4416 on here.

    I got in touch with her many months ago and although comms were fine, I sensed some hesitation when I mentioned FS. So I dropped her. YMMV though.

  9. #4693

    Big Natural

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...s/782178876581

    Has anyone tried her and any details you would care to share.

  10. #4692

    Any intel on Riley? Last 4 ends in 1859

    Has anyone seen her? Was quoted 120/160 with a trip to the isles. Somehow I'm thinking I'm wasting my time.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...y/633270264163
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 48381EDD-5F31-4434-9CD9-9AB0D5CC8DC5.jpeg‎   32F15F6D-627B-4BD1-AAFC-40FCFB3E10BC.jpg‎   C85AA855-B37C-471A-8EB1-760942E4FB3D.jpg‎   F8F92527-D5D7-4209-A793-C21A418F2B07.jpg‎   A44102CD-1729-47D1-827E-C80E3B32D0CB.jpg‎  

    097E0649-A7F8-46C8-B09B-25DF94945B59.jpg‎   2549EC42-9C07-4EFE-A496-43B1C7F30A22.jpg‎  

  11. #4691

    Loni

    I'm trying to set up something with Loni.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/key-...scorts/1927133

    Anyone seen her? Says she says is Philipina mix or something. Any info appreciated. Thank mongers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 363B8589-7C92-4C0D-A678-19F0FAC1F80E.jpeg‎  

  12. #4690
    Senior Member


    Posts: 279

    She was good, but not now

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    I had a very strange interaction with her when she first posted last Summer. I reached out and for some reason she opened up to me. Actually gave me her real name and life story. Still not sure why. Short story is she is a local. Former, according to her, drug user. Had just gotten out of a stint with uncle Carmine. Was open to play. My only issue is when I asked her for a recent pic since all the ones she was posting were years old based on my research, she responded by sending me pics of her that were even older than the ones she was posting. That said I have never met her so I cannot comment beyond my bizarre conversation. I do know she was trying to leave the area before the holidays but ended up staying. I do like her look and was hoping someone would TOFTT before I succumbed to the temptation. Good luck.
    Buddy Saw her a while ago at least 5 times and she was great, now she has a Pimp / boyfriend and menu is very limited and also he is timing visits and making sure noone gets anything more than just a quick covered rush job. Buddy says pass until she dumps the chump.

  13. #4689
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan723  [View Original Post]
    Long time mongerer, 1st time poster. Any information on this piece?

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...x/808007947630
    I had a very strange interaction with her when she first posted last Summer. I reached out and for some reason she opened up to me. Actually gave me her real name and life story. Still not sure why. Short story is she is a local. Former, according to her, drug user. Had just gotten out of a stint with uncle Carmine. Was open to play. My only issue is when I asked her for a recent pic since all the ones she was posting were years old based on my research, she responded by sending me pics of her that were even older than the ones she was posting. That said I have never met her so I cannot comment beyond my bizarre conversation. I do know she was trying to leave the area before the holidays but ended up staying. I do like her look and was hoping someone would TOFTT before I succumbed to the temptation. Good luck.

  14. #4688
    Quote Originally Posted by Dine69  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't run her ads all the time but great massage and BJ happy ending. Out of a private residence. Worth the trip. No FS.
    I thought I read on here that she is the chick who got busted attempting to steal the dixie chopper mower in the Cape last year. If true I would be cautious since she was tied to some very unsavory characters.

  15. #4687

    Wtf?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dine69  [View Original Post]
    I personally enjoy my visits with her. Big D, what's will always finding a negative. This is one of our best. And I know she is familiar with this board. GOOD IS GOOD. GREAT IS GREAT, always YMMV. Let's keep the top notch elevated. Happy hobbying.
    I give a totally favorable review and still get slammed. My feelings would be hurt if I had any. LOL!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape