Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 574 of 921 FirstFirst ... 74 474 524 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 624 674 ... LastLast
Results 8,596 to 8,610 of 13811
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5216
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1298

    Ab

    Quote Originally Posted by MickSwagger  [View Original Post]
    Saw Mikayla from asian bunnies.

    Nothing like pics

    Looked like a crackhead junkie.

    Talks weird babble.

    Did it anyway.

    Throat banged her only.

    With a condom on in a bunch of weird head positions then had her rim me.

    After first pop I came to my senses and left because i was too scared to stick it in her

    They had sum good ones before, don't kno what the deal is now.

    But I might not ever go back.
    In situations like this, I have no second thoughts about politely expressing my disappointment, no so much with the provider, but with the agency / booker due to the deception, and their hiring low quality employees. I remember AX would be very appreciative of feedback and if their provider consistently had negative reviews, they cut them loose. Real photos go a long way.

  2. #5215
    Saw Mikayla from asian bunnies.

    Nothing like pics

    Looked like a crackhead junkie.

    Talks weird babble.

    Did it anyway.

    Throat banged her only.

    With a condom on in a bunch of weird head positions then had her rim me.

    After first pop I came to my senses and left because i was too scared to stick it in her

    They had sum good ones before, don't kno what the deal is now.

    But I might not ever go back.

  3. #5214

    35th

    Quote Originally Posted by Desparado  [View Original Post]
    I would actually like to see more posts re other asian apartments. For example 35th and the other apartments in Chicago where the 2188 girls go. We have frequent posts on just one place with shills standing in the middle of the street waving mongers in which is not good for the customers that go there, especially with covid. Any good experiences at other asian apartments?
    The place close to Ashland has a pretty good setup. Two girls, no doorman, with easy parking on side streets.

  4. #5213

    Other Apartments

    Quote Originally Posted by UBeMyFriend99  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please provide a link or contact info for this 2188. Sounds really fun and different than the norm. PM or board post would be appreciated. Thanks!
    I would actually like to see more posts re other asian apartments. For example 35th and the other apartments in Chicago where the 2188 girls go. We have frequent posts on just one place with shills standing in the middle of the street waving mongers in which is not good for the customers that go there, especially with covid. Any good experiences at other asian apartments?

  5. #5212

    2188

    Can someone please provide a link or contact info for this 2188. Sounds really fun and different than the norm. PM or board post would be appreciated. Thanks!

  6. #5211

    Nicha

    Quote Originally Posted by Pibroch  [View Original Post]
    Any young asian ladies who enjoy trips to Greece?
    Nicha near O'Hara is a superb provider that offers Greek. She is quite beautiful with a sexy body and great attitude.

  7. #5210

    Lineup

    Quote Originally Posted by ZckBrc  [View Original Post]
    It was the last room so it must have been A-Lin and I just misheard. How come when I go I never get presented with a lineup? There is usually just one girl who rushes me to the back room. I take it that the others are occupied but last time I saw a cutie who was available and just sitting on the bed texting. Shame, I would have loved to have had them both.
    Just ask! Tell the door guy you want a lineup when you get there. If the girls are free, then you can choose. Same with double. If you want 2 girls, just ask. But as I had previously posted, a lineup is not always a good idea, at least for me. It's super awkward for everyone as you look them over one by one like you are picking out a piece of meat. Also, say you end up picking girl A but you also want to see girl B the next time because girl B also looks good, she might remember you for not picking her the first time and give you bad service.

    But I get the argument that it's your hard earned money, so go for it. Just remember beauty does not always equal to good services. And in my experience, most of the prettier girls give lousy services.

  8. #5209
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    There is no Aimee there. Which room were you in? There is a Andi and A-Lin. It sounds like you had A-Lin who is in room 1, the one all the way down the hallway to the left. She cums very fast and easily if she likes you. Your description of her facial expression and her bbbj style matched my experience. Like I posted earlier, I really like the way she looks into you. Very adorable.

    About 15 guys have requested her wechat pic so far and pretty much everyone agreed that she is hot. 3 guys went yesterday. One of the guys was there like half hour later after getting her pic from me lol. All 3 have good things to say about her. One guy called her "epic". His word, not mine. It's rare to find a hot and young (24 yr old) girl who also gives good service. Enjoy her while you can. She leaves on 12/31.
    It was the last room so it must have been A-Lin and I just misheard. How come when I go I never get presented with a lineup? There is usually just one girl who rushes me to the back room. I take it that the others are occupied but last time I saw a cutie who was available and just sitting on the bed texting. Shame, I would have loved to have had them both.

  9. #5208

    2188

    Visited 2188 for first time twice the past few days. Had a good time both times. Visited room 2 the first for the 130. All as expected. Then went for room 1 for a GFE for 320. Only complaint is I requested that room / girl and was sent up to room 3, went back down and made request again. Sent up 15 min later to room 2, went back down and waited again for correct room. Felt bad turning other girls down, but wanted to use of Charlies recommendation on who to see. My only concern is the place is a revolving door. Lots of guys going in and out. Hope in does not draw to much attention.

  10. #5207

    Royal with cheese

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankD  [View Original Post]
    Finally had my first dream at an Asian Apartment.

    Went with the 2188.

    Set up was easy. Drew "Annie".

    She was super cute and fun. Nice bolt ons (although I prefer naturals even if theyre small).

    She had a great body. Nice hips. But the ass was flat.

    Still sexy and friendly.

    Went with the GFE. Light kissing and great tease and buildup.

    Did some DATY and then she did more teasing before the BBBJ.

    BBBJ was good with DT. Went for a good several minutes.

    Did some cowgirl, to mish, to doggie, and back to mish.

    Kitty was tight and shallow. Couldn't put it all in without her reacting in shock or pain (my penis isn't that big so she just has a tiny cat).

    Didn't experience any bad breath as we both did some mouthwash aftet the shower.

    Will repeat.
    What is euro scene I'm missing out on?

  11. #5206

    Asian Apartment

    Finally had my first dream at an Asian Apartment.

    Went with the 2188.

    Set up was easy. Drew "Annie".

    She was super cute and fun. Nice bolt ons (although I prefer naturals even if theyre small).

    She had a great body. Nice hips. But the ass was flat.

    Still sexy and friendly.

    Went with the GFE. Light kissing and great tease and buildup.

    Did some DATY and then she did more teasing before the BBBJ.

    BBBJ was good with DT. Went for a good several minutes.

    Did some cowgirl, to mish, to doggie, and back to mish.

    Kitty was tight and shallow. Couldn't put it all in without her reacting in shock or pain (my penis isn't that big so she just has a tiny cat).

    Didn't experience any bad breath as we both did some mouthwash aftet the shower.

    Will repeat.

  12. #5205

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    I've now been here 4 times and walked out twice due to the girls not being what are represented on their WeChat.
    I always take those pics with a grain of salt unless I can tell that they've been taken on the premises.

  13. #5204

    Great review

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    Before I begin with my review know a few things about me. I'm a very careful, and picky Monger. I tell it to you straight in hopes that it will save you money and I am as honest as can be to what you are buying.

    With that said, here is my quick review of 2188 and A-Lin.

    They seem to be slow as it was empty and I went straight in, that was good as I hate waiting in the lobby. However I was not happy that even though I asked for A-Lin I was pushed to go upstairs to Kie Kie. You'll know this is the wrong person as she's right as the stairs end instead of down the hall to the left as reported where A-Lin resides. None of the pictures they post are real, Kie Kie was OK, has a very curvy figure, but I wasn't feeling the rounder face and her slightly older age, late 20's possibly early 30's.

    I asked her to confirm who she was and once she told me Kie Kie I apologized left the room as asked if A-Lin was available. The called to A-Lin her door opened and I walked in. As Charlie reported and send me the pictures she was much more attractive, younger and what I prefer.

    However something that everyone has failed to mention is that she has a very flat Asian ass. I'm not going to mock it as this is I guess the standard True asian body type but my almost all American standards this is about as Flat as it can get. I'm kinda of an nice ass man so this was a huge turnoff. The other big Turnoff was the bad breath. She was a lovely person very cute a solid 8 on the face and breasts also a solid 8, but talking to her was a huge turnoff as I know I have a very sensitive nose to smell but I just couldn't get over the smell. I don't know if it's the food, or time of day but she needed to brush her teeth asap.

    I opened for just Massage and L1, and I must say even though I didn't indulge in anything further she seemed rather distant. I would have thought someone not so aggressive would bring out a warmer personality in her and while she was kind and sweet. In the moments she definitely drifted off. Even checking her phone as I gave her a massage seemingly a bit disconnected from the moment.

    I would also like to point out that they indeed are checking this forum and will most definitely read this review. They know of CharlieOF very well and although his experiences are amazing. They also know to give him the very best experience for he will bring them more business. I still value his intel as it's always rock solid but just know his experience might not be yours.

    I've now been here 4 times and walked out twice due to the girls not being what are represented on their WeChat. The 2 times I've indulged, they where ok experiences but I'm not sure I'll be returning; I will go back to the Euro Scene which seems to be more on the quality I'm looking for. They are more expensive and in the end maybe that's my issue, for this price then it's a solid deal but if your looking for more quality girls then look elsewhere.

    Hope my review helps anyone looking for similar interests as myself. Peace.
    We need more people like you on this forum.

  14. #5203

    A-Lin 2188

    Before I begin with my review know a few things about me. I'm a very careful, and picky Monger. I tell it to you straight in hopes that it will save you money and I am as honest as can be to what you are buying.

    With that said, here is my quick review of 2188 and A-Lin.

    They seem to be slow as it was empty and I went straight in, that was good as I hate waiting in the lobby. However I was not happy that even though I asked for A-Lin I was pushed to go upstairs to Kie Kie. You'll know this is the wrong person as she's right as the stairs end instead of down the hall to the left as reported where A-Lin resides. None of the pictures they post are real, Kie Kie was OK, has a very curvy figure, but I wasn't feeling the rounder face and her slightly older age, late 20's possibly early 30's.

    I asked her to confirm who she was and once she told me Kie Kie I apologized left the room as asked if A-Lin was available. The called to A-Lin her door opened and I walked in. As Charlie reported and send me the pictures she was much more attractive, younger and what I prefer.

    However something that everyone has failed to mention is that she has a very flat Asian ass. I'm not going to mock it as this is I guess the standard True asian body type but my almost all American standards this is about as Flat as it can get. I'm kinda of an nice ass man so this was a huge turnoff. The other big Turnoff was the bad breath. She was a lovely person very cute a solid 8 on the face and breasts also a solid 8, but talking to her was a huge turnoff as I know I have a very sensitive nose to smell but I just couldn't get over the smell. I don't know if it's the food, or time of day but she needed to brush her teeth asap.

    I opened for just Massage and L1, and I must say even though I didn't indulge in anything further she seemed rather distant. I would have thought someone not so aggressive would bring out a warmer personality in her and while she was kind and sweet. In the moments she definitely drifted off. Even checking her phone as I gave her a massage seemingly a bit disconnected from the moment.

    I would also like to point out that they indeed are checking this forum and will most definitely read this review. They know of CharlieOF very well and although his experiences are amazing. They also know to give him the very best experience for he will bring them more business. I still value his intel as it's always rock solid but just know his experience might not be yours.

    I've now been here 4 times and walked out twice due to the girls not being what are represented on their WeChat. The 2 times I've indulged, they where ok experiences but I'm not sure I'll be returning; I will go back to the Euro Scene which seems to be more on the quality I'm looking for. They are more expensive and in the end maybe that's my issue, for this price then it's a solid deal but if your looking for more quality girls then look elsewhere.

    Hope my review helps anyone looking for similar interests as myself. Peace.

  15. #5202

    A Lin

    Had to pick between Amanda and Alin. Alin was beautiful but Amanda had great ass and rack. Because of OF Charlie's glowing review, I picked A lin and she was fantastic. One of the best bbbjs ever. She did ask for more money for GFE but she is worth that extra 20. All in all a great session.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape