rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
You Know You Need It
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23445

    Linda is STILL Amazing!. But.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadorTail  [View Original Post]
    Certainly CPK, Miracle, Lucky Pavilion all have willing older ladies but my favorites are Linda at Tulip on Beach and Mimi and Hannah at Health on Goldenwest.
    Linda has taken FS off the menu this year, for the most part. I've been seeing her since way back in the "#6" days, (next to the Animal Clinic.) We never had any limits until this year. And, I'm not entirely upset about it. Having said that, she is still a raging attractive Viet woman. She can still put on the tight dresses and kill it. She still lets me dine "All-I-Can-Eat", and her nipples and tits make me salivate along with that figure.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrustyOldGuy  [View Original Post]
    Went by an AMP yesterday- one that's been mentioned here indirectly once or twice, and there was a hand-written sign in the window saying closed due to governors order, BUT the red 'Massage' light in window was on. Considered either calling or knocking on door but instead left and went to building with multiple AMPs where the girls practically drag you inside.

    Any thoughts on the first scenario? Should I have called? Knocked anyway?
    What most have been doing is requiring an "appointment." They lock the door. You call. They might tell you "30min only" available due to rules. Most signs are OFF, but if someone is there, calling is what you need to do to get someone to the door. (Or, you could go up to the door, peak in, and know that they can see you on the camera. They might come out.)

  2. #23444
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKuts  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen trish_le_714 or sweetsansa IRL and can say how close to the photo they are? Looking for sure things after a few bad experiences. Will try to make it out to see Chanel sometime soon.
    I saw Trish last year. She is not like the photos at all. She is a bit older and fuller at the waistline. The reason to go to her would be to get a massage similar to what Krystal offers, though her massage skills weren't as good as Krystal's when I saw her.

    I haven't seen Sansa, but there were a couple of very positive reviews on her in this thread. If I recall, her pricing was unusually high.

  3. #23443

    Insta nurus

    Has anyone seen trish_le_714 or sweetsansa IRL and can say how close to the photo they are? Looking for sure things after a few bad experiences. Will try to make it out to see Chanel sometime soon.

  4. #23442
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasmaSpray  [View Original Post]
    Did you catch the MILF'S name? I need me some!
    Not much English and just wanted to take a quick look before heading upstairs.

  5. #23441
    Quote Originally Posted by Negro038  [View Original Post]
    Been out of the area, just returning and wow, VT Spa. Mid 30's Vietnamese MILF. Petite, fit and a well maintained set of C's. House plus. 6. Massage was even well above average and the Nuru was incredible. Asked me to finish on her C cups.

    Had not been there before and is a definite return. Can't remember her name. She said she works Wednesday thru Saturday.
    House plus $60 for nuru?

  6. #23440

    Call

    It never hurts to call, it would have taken 20 seconds of your time.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrustyOldGuy  [View Original Post]
    Went by an AMP yesterday- one that's been mentioned here indirectly once or twice, and there was a hand-written sign in the window saying closed due to governors order, BUT the red 'Massage' light in window was on. Considered either calling or knocking on door but instead left and went to building with multiple AMPs where the girls practically drag you inside.

    Any thoughts on the first scenario? Should I have called? Knocked anyway?

    Due to time constraints again I just walked thru the second place to see what was what. Plenty of availability from several places.

  7. #23439
    Quote Originally Posted by CrustyOldGuy  [View Original Post]
    Went by an AMP yesterday- one that's been mentioned here indirectly once or twice, and there was a hand-written sign in the window saying closed due to governors order, BUT the red 'Massage' light in window was on. Considered either calling or knocking on door but instead left and went to building with multiple AMPs where the girls practically drag you inside.

    Any thoughts on the first scenario? Should I have called? Knocked anyway?

    Due to time constraints again I just walked thru the second place to see what was what. Plenty of availability from several places.
    Which AMP do you refer to?

  8. #23438

    Checking a shop

    Quote Originally Posted by CrustyOldGuy  [View Original Post]
    Went by an AMP yesterday- one that's been mentioned here indirectly once or twice, and there was a hand-written sign in the window saying closed due to governors order, BUT the red 'Massage' light in window was on. Considered either calling or knocking on door but instead left and went to building with multiple AMPs where the girls practically drag you inside.

    Any thoughts on the first scenario? Should I have called? Knocked anyway?

    Due to time constraints again I just walked thru the second place to see what was what. Plenty of availability from several places.
    It's a good thing you didn't call or check the door because because if you had and it was closed you would have suffered from? Suffered from what?! Call or go to the door. If it's closed move on. If open, enjoy. What's the deal?

  9. #23437
    Quote Originally Posted by Qeast  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes they just forget to flip the switch and turn the sign off. Sorry if I sound "crusty", but you're over thinking - especially when there were things you could have easily done (but didn't) while on site.
    Not the first time in my life I've been accused of overthinking! Thank you for the reply. I hope to something more tangible to report after the New Year.

  10. #23436

    Milf

    Quote Originally Posted by PlasmaSpray  [View Original Post]
    My MILF has told me she is gojng back to her country and wkn't be back till March! Have been seeing her many times this week. Who knows when and if she will be back!
    Who's your MILF.

  11. #23435
    Senior Member


    Posts: 417

    Like a lot of businesses

    Sometimes they just forget to flip the switch and turn the sign off. Sorry if I sound "crusty", but you're over thinking - especially when there were things you could have easily done (but didn't) while on site.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrustyOldGuy  [View Original Post]
    Went by an AMP yesterday- one that's been mentioned here indirectly once or twice, and there was a hand-written sign in the window saying closed due to governors order, BUT the red 'Massage' light in window was on. Considered either calling or knocking on door but instead left and went to building with multiple AMPs where the girls practically drag you inside.

    Any thoughts on the first scenario? Should I have called? Knocked anyway?

    Due to time constraints again I just walked thru the second place to see what was what. Plenty of availability from several places.

  12. #23434

    Last few months

    Lily's in Lakewood. Been here 3 times in the last few months. Seems like they only have 40-50 yo Chinese ladies here and no touching the boobies. Some of them give good massages some don't. Only one of the 3 I saw was kind of cute. He only here.

    Dream in SA. Walked in here and was greeted by coco. I had to wait for her to open the door as I guess she was waiting for an appointment to close out the day but she still took me. Another 40-50 Chinese lady who didn't let me touch the boobies, but gave a decent HJ. She left the door wide open the whole time which was a little off putting even though we were alone there.

    Still looking for a place where a can feel up some bolt ons but I'm not interested in FS and would like an actual massage. Maybe that's asking too much LOL. People keep saying how good oc is but I've pretty much only struck out so far, maybe it's because of the whole COVID thing who knows.

  13. #23433

    VT Spa

    Been out of the area, just returning and wow, VT Spa. Mid 30's Vietnamese MILF. Petite, fit and a well maintained set of C's. House plus. 6. Massage was even well above average and the Nuru was incredible. Asked me to finish on her C cups.

    Had not been there before and is a definite return. Can't remember her name. She said she works Wednesday thru Saturday.

  14. #23432

    Yet Another Dumb Newbie Question

    Went by an AMP yesterday- one that's been mentioned here indirectly once or twice, and there was a hand-written sign in the window saying closed due to governors order, BUT the red 'Massage' light in window was on. Considered either calling or knocking on door but instead left and went to building with multiple AMPs where the girls practically drag you inside.

    Any thoughts on the first scenario? Should I have called? Knocked anyway?

    Due to time constraints again I just walked thru the second place to see what was what. Plenty of availability from several places.

  15. #23431

    Milf

    My MILF has told me she is gojng back to her country and wkn't be back till March! Have been seeing her many times this week. Who knows when and if she will be back!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape