The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11064
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist  [View Original Post]
    I was told PT is closing and merging with Victoria Spa in about 2 weeks. I stopped by yesterday and had a nice rub down. First time there but excited to check out the other spot
    I was told the same thing last week, that they were going to move because of some construction thing. Gave me a card at the end.

  2. #11063
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJones1969  [View Original Post]
    She is a big woman. I mean really big. She even warned me that she had gained weight before I went. Reality is she is twice as big as her pics. I will not be going back.
    IDK if I'd call her really big. She is curvy, and cool if that's not your type. Her skills, attitude, and overall care are the main reasons I continue seeing her. I've had some great conversations with her, both before and after our session.

  3. #11062

    PT shutdown?

    I was told PT is closing and merging with Victoria Spa in about 2 weeks. I stopped by yesterday and had a nice rub down. First time there but excited to check out the other spot.

  4. #11061

    Get the nuru

    Quote Originally Posted by Deletion8282  [View Original Post]
    I have an appointment on Thursday can't decide on nuru or normal hour. Any more details on your guys experience would be awesome!
    Its not much more and trust me, trust me, trust me, you'll be glad you did. Its a SUPER turn on that everyone has to experience at least once in their lives.

  5. #11060

    Just a heads up

    She is a big woman. I mean really big. She even warned me that she had gained weight before I went. Reality is she is twice as big as her pics. I will not be going back.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmlngBndit  [View Original Post]
    I will second this. IMO the screening is worth it, and the service gets better with each repeat visit.

  6. #11059

    Victoria Day Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman1359  [View Original Post]
    I have looking and I can't find anything on Victoria spa. Is it worth going to. Can you get up to L3. Thanks.
    I've never run into an problem getting the services I wanted. The place was nice before they remodelled and now is even better (no waiting outside after pressing the doorbell). Give it a try and you shouldn't be disappointed.

  7. #11058
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman1359  [View Original Post]
    I have looking and I can't find anything on Victoria spa. Is it worth going to. Can you get up to L3. Thanks.
    I just now typed Victoria in the box where it says "Search Forum" on the Jacksonville Massage Forum and quite a few posts came up. Some of them are pretty recent.

    -AG.

  8. #11057
    Quote Originally Posted by Deletion8282  [View Original Post]
    I have an appointment on Thursday can't decide on nuru or normal hour. Any more details on your guys experience would be awesome!
    I choose Nuru every time. Its my personal preference. If this is your first time seeing her, she will talk with you about it before hand.

    Have fun.

  9. #11056
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmlngBndit  [View Original Post]
    I will second this. IMO the screening is worth it, and the service gets better with each repeat visit.
    I have an appointment on Thursday can't decide on nuru or normal hour. Any more details on your guys experience would be awesome!

  10. #11055

    Victoria spa

    I have looking and I can't find anything on Victoria spa. Is it worth going to. Can you get up to L3. Thanks.

  11. #11054

    Aa

    Quote Originally Posted by Azmodeus56  [View Original Post]
    Where is AA massage.
    About 3 miles past academy. It's blending and oak lane next to a metro pcs.

  12. #11053

    Serenity Spa Beaches

    Go see Yamada. Very sweet, cute, and flirty. I've had more than a handful of experiences with her and all were on point. Good Massage too. PM if you'd like further details!

  13. #11052

    Palm Tree-update

    So. Figured it would be best to schedule and make sure Barbie would be available. I arrived at the agreed time and had to wait a few. Then instead of Barbie I had a "shower" lady.

    My hour with Barbie had now turned to 45 minutes. When she walked in I stopped being pouty and melted. She is gorgeous. We sort of skipped to the end and then she said she had to see other customer. My 45 minutes was reduced to 15! Oh sure. Got the excuses. Busy, upset customer with other girl bla bla.

    Left feeling super frustrated. Not sure I will go back. Not a fan of getting a run around so they can pump customers through the door. If you are looking for an hour I have serious doubts it will happen. Good luck. You've been informed.

  14. #11051

    Where

    Where is AA massage.

  15. #11050

    AA massage

    Made a visit the other day and can say I won't revisit. Table shower was just OK. Massage was probably the worst ever with jack hammer l1. Try at your own risk.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape