Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 353 of 691 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 403 453 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 10356
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5076

    Nothing to be found?

    Quote Originally Posted by Trigg7272  [View Original Post]
    Have a look at the Deland, Sanford, Deltona section. Someone posted a review of her last werk.
    I cannot find anything other than another gent trying to find info.

  2. #5075

    Deland, Deltona, Sanford

    Quote Originally Posted by RoudiAudi  [View Original Post]
    Someone go see this girl and report back. I want to see her so bad. Just don't want to be the first one. I have went back in these threads up to last year when her name was Star, turned up nothing. She even had a TER account.
    Have a look at the Deland, Sanford, Deltona section. Someone posted a review of her last werk.

  3. #5074

    Dana The Courtesan

    Recently visited Dana after reading all her outstanding reviews on Listcrawler / MegaPersonals. I'm 55 and no longer interested in 20 yr old hard bodies cause they have an immature 20 yr old brain. Dana is a real mature woman. I am into oral presentations after having been married for decades in which that rarely happened. Dana takes her time arousing her client! Then does what you ask to please you! What a concept! I have the best time whenever we get together. She has some new pictures that she'll post in her ad, soon. Monger on!

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...n/831629372252

  4. #5073

    Please!

    Quote Originally Posted by MiloYamBags  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker.

    Contacted:

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...y/174391605407

    Good comms, but 200 for the hour was a little steep for me. Has anyone visited Erika, is it worth it
    Someone go see this girl and report back. I want to see her so bad. Just don't want to be the first one. I have went back in these threads up to last year when her name was Star, turned up nothing. She even had a TER account.

  5. #5072

    Schedule Appointment

    I have an appointment with this young lady tomorrow.

    Let's see how it goes.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...y/311534032122

  6. #5071
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Yes sir

    Quote Originally Posted by SocratesRvng  [View Original Post]
    You're a brave soul informing us of your escapee escapades whilst the warden is breathing down your neck. Be safe, my brother; You don't want to be put in the hole for your impermissible conjugal visits.

    Alright enough of that LOL.

    So-Crates.
    Got to risk it for the bisquit lmao.

  7. #5070

    Kaylee No Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Stardust1954  [View Original Post]
    Made a date, coms seemed to be good but a no show. I wouldn't recommend wasting your time on this one.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...e/447088242197
    Yea, Kaylee's earned a bad reputation for doing that! She's posting more frequently but she's too unreliable. Others have said she's a cold fish and.

    A clock watcher. Very mechanical. Not my idea of a fun escort! Search for other posts and read all about it.

  8. #5069

    Kaylee

    Made a date, coms seemed to be good but a no show. I wouldn't recommend wasting your time on this one.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...e/447088242197

  9. #5068

    Visiting

    Good evening Gents. I'll be in your town Friday evening / Saturday and if anyone has any suggestions on who to partake in that would do an outcall to my hotel, it would be greatly appreciated.

    Looks not "that important", performance is.

    I have read through a couple of pages here to get an idea, but as someone coming from the Tampa / Clearwater area, and who travels frequently, the locals are the best to ask.

    Appreciate any help. Thanks!

    DM is fine or post here.

    TR.

  10. #5067

    Brave Soul

    Quote Originally Posted by Jmoedb  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw Monday. Had a an itch for an older provider and she did the job. Good top and a nice snug kitty. Will repeat if in area. Can't beat the donation. I'm on the car with the warden at the moment so no link but I'm sure you guys use the search feature well LOL.
    You're a brave soul informing us of your escapee escapades whilst the warden is breathing down your neck. Be safe, my brother; You don't want to be put in the hole for your impermissible conjugal visits.

    Alright enough of that LOL.

    So-Crates.

  11. #5066

    I can throw down if good

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAgain  [View Original Post]
    These girls are much like a used car salesman. They ask for what they would "Like" to get, but pleasant banter and soft negotiation skills more times than not get the number down to a reasonable "what they will take" donation. If they don't then that is ok too. Not everyone drives a Caddy! Some have to drive Kias or Fords.
    I can definitely throw down whatever she asks in a dream. But I better be able to use her body as my amusement park.

  12. #5065

    Really wanting to see

    Quote Originally Posted by MiloYamBags  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker.

    Contacted:

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...y/174391605407

    Good comms, but 200 for the hour was a little steep for me. Has anyone visited Erika, is it worth it?
    I think she used to be called Star. I really want to see her. Someone take the time plunge please.

  13. #5064
    Quote Originally Posted by Stardust1954  [View Original Post]
    Just a warning about this one. Just make sur of what services are offered. Have a clear understanding that she will scam you. DON'T give the donation up front. I had to get to ask for my donation back and it was ugly.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...e/167772153954
    Never read or heard anything good about her. Stay away!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 28947772_435888370173794_4341277041321393874_o.jpg‎   30594377_443320762763888_4857681580270813184_o.jpg‎   36399690_484404731988824_2392878142055251968_o.jpg‎   38412026_518130078616289_8383454339892510720_o.jpg‎   39585444_532057880556842_2629832235099881472_o.jpg‎  


  14. #5063

    She was

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAgain  [View Original Post]
    These girls are much like a used car salesman. They ask for what they would "Like" to get, but pleasant banter and soft negotiation skills more times than not get the number down to a reasonable "what they will take" donation. If they don't then that is ok too. Not everyone drives a Caddy! Some have to drive Kias or Fords.
    Firm on the price, I even went as far as to offer for a "meet and greet" She wouldn't budge. So I went elsewhere.

  15. #5062

    Gps

    These girls are much like a used car salesman. They ask for what they would "Like" to get, but pleasant banter and soft negotiation skills more times than not get the number down to a reasonable "what they will take" donation. If they don't then that is ok too. Not everyone drives a Caddy! Some have to drive Kias or Fords.

    Quote Originally Posted by MiloYamBags  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker.

    Contacted:

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...y/174391605407

    Good comms, but 200 for the hour was a little steep for me. Has anyone visited Erika, is it worth it?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape