Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 886 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 386 786 836 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 936 986 ... LastLast
Results 13,276 to 13,290 of 18415
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5140

    GPS off the charts

    So this gal lives in Harrisonburg. Used to drive an hour to see me and asked $400 given the commute, which I didn't mind given her legs, face and skills (those skills include knowing how to put on a condom with her mouth, so you do the math).

    Now she tells me $400 no longer cuts it since guys in DC are offering her $1000 and she doesn't mind the longer drive.

    Have at her.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2c16e...0-48f52eb057fc

  2. #5139

    More intel

    Quote Originally Posted by LikItFun  [View Original Post]
    Seemed easy enough to get her to text; maybe it's the holidays...Chatted with her at Halloween a couple months ago. Asked $500 and wouldn't budge. And, her private pics didn't rock my world
    Yeah, pretty average all around. Told me she had a $400 PPM arrangement for a few months with a guy in his 40's, but not very responsive on text.

  3. #5138
    Quote Originally Posted by JeauPapel  [View Original Post]
    Be careful gentlemen. I met a person on Sa that wanted to do a Skype call to spice things up before meeting in person in Falls Church. She told me to add her live: dorothyjemerson account. Something felt off and my spider sense was tingling so I did some research. The girl on this video is the exact same "model" that I met online. Luckily I created a alt Skype account and did not add my contacts or show my privates. LOL.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhN_bhK57dg

    I reported her on Sa but sure that was a fake account.
    Thanks for sharing this. We all know that one should never do this but sometimes the little head takes over. Always good to be reminded of the painful consequences. The scammers are indeed relentless. Skype tends to be the video chat of choice. Always good to avoid.

  4. #5137
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBlond007  [View Original Post]
    This one lives in Georgetown, wants 150/ hr for BDSM. Not my thing, but YMMV.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/11590...8-92d59acd5d70
    Painfully obvious this is fake. The limited profile text is an obvious bad translation. Price is far too low especially if in DC proper. Particularly with kink involved.

  5. #5136

    Rilke

    Quote Originally Posted by Mm2219  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/6330b...6-8d36e3db35e4

    Hard to get her off site to talk logistics. On site she seems to be game. Any intel?
    Seemed easy enough to get her to text; maybe it's the holidays...Chatted with her at Halloween a couple months ago. Asked $500 and wouldn't budge. And, her private pics didn't rock my world.

  6. #5135
    Quote Originally Posted by Mm2219  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/9c189...1-9e0b81415091

    Was quick to move to text but she wants $$ to meet and isn't sure she wants to be intimate the same day.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/251f0...5-509128362db5

    Seems fun and is dtf. Looking for 250 but can host. Trying to meet this week. Any intel?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6330b...6-8d36e3db35e4

    Hard to get her off site to talk logistics. On site she seems to be game. Any intel?
    I suspect the second one is going to be a hog. She only has a close up of her face (which is pretty) and describes herself as curvy. Doesn't say she doesn't have kids so it leads me to believe she might be on the bigger side with a bunch of kids. Her rate is pretty low too so be careful. That's been my experience anyway.

  7. #5134

    Goddess_layla_23

    This one lives in Georgetown, wants 150/ hr for BDSM. Not my thing, but YMMV.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/11590...8-92d59acd5d70

  8. #5133

    A few I'm chatting with

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9c189...1-9e0b81415091

    Was quick to move to text but she wants $$ to meet and isn't sure she wants to be intimate the same day.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/251f0...5-509128362db5

    Seems fun and is dtf. Looking for 250 but can host. Trying to meet this week. Any intel?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6330b...6-8d36e3db35e4

    Hard to get her off site to talk logistics. On site she seems to be game. Any intel?

  9. #5132

    Leilanihawaii

    Have any come across this one?

    If so can you share any details?

    Tried chatting her up a few times but still no response back from her.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ff50b...1-00251570b63f

  10. #5131
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    I only use video chat to confirm the girl is real. Never talk anything sexual when I video chat. Mostly just BS on how your doing, and what are your hobbies. I normally iron out the details my text on my burner number. Personally I do better in M&G. Did 2 video chats so far. One ended with FC, but girl had a attitude problem in person. So no 2nd date.
    I have only done facetime chat a couple times, and very selectively, where it was essential to land a non-local dimepiece. I also treat the entire conversation as if it's being recorded and my mother would eventually see it. That's a tricky balance to be cautious without coming across as boring, but if you think about what attracts real girls to older men on SA, it's not that hard (hint: normal girls aren't into crudity or dick pics anyway, but a subtle and well-placed double entendre can be very effective).

    BTW, I exercise the same caution with texting, even with a burner app. I only discuss details in person, which is why I move to meet & greets as quickly as possible. Add unless you're applying the most extreme measures, burner phones / apps are only effective if you're concealing your activities from people you live with.

  11. #5130

    Video

    I only use video chat to confirm the girl is real. Never talk anything sexual when I video chat. Mostly just BS on how your doing, and what are your hobbies. I normally iron out the details my text on my burner number. Personally I do better in M&G. Did 2 video chats so far. One ended with FC, but girl had a attitude problem in person. So no 2nd date.

    Quote Originally Posted by JeauPapel  [View Original Post]
    I totally agree w foghorn here. I don't like to discuss anything over video chat. I had a feeling what I was getting into which is why I set up a new Skype account and didn't link my contacts. Also, she made some excuse about not being able to "talk" because hubby was in the other room, so I didn't hear her voice. She stripped down played with a toy and encouraged me to do the same. I'm just fortunate to have seen the video prior to the scam. It was surreal and a little entertaining to see the same model in the video.

    This scammer was "located" in the US but any VPN will shown that.

  12. #5129

    Losing some business

    Well I would keep my premium account going year round, if it wasn't so bad. Now I plan to just renew my premium account, when I decide to drop one of my current SBs from my rotation. Is there any other app that comes close to SA for SBs?

    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    I think you have found how to get the scammers ad taken down. Instead of reporting it as a theft, report the girl as underage. Tell them it wasn't the same girl in the pictures and it appeared she was being trafficked.

  13. #5128

    Funny Profile

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike77  [View Original Post]
    This 35 year old "SB"'s profile takes the cake for the biggest GPS award. She wants you to buy her a house and lists the address of the house she wants. LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/44549...2-e3a9d24734f1
    I was chatting it up with this one and she's clearly delusional. Wanted 1 k ppm and her pictures are not flattering for that rate. LOL.

  14. #5127

    Video Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Dude,

    If you're comfortable being recorded talking to a girl about this sort of thing, knock yourself out. I'm definitely not going to be choking my chicken on video, that goes without saying. But I'm also not going to discuss dating, arrangements, preferences, etc. With someone who could be recording it. I'm not so interested in having a video of me doing anything related to dating, let alone sugar dating floating around the www.
    I totally agree w foghorn here. I don't like to discuss anything over video chat. I had a feeling what I was getting into which is why I set up a new Skype account and didn't link my contacts. Also, she made some excuse about not being able to "talk" because hubby was in the other room, so I didn't hear her voice. She stripped down played with a toy and encouraged me to do the same. I'm just fortunate to have seen the video prior to the scam. It was surreal and a little entertaining to see the same model in the video.

    This scammer was "located" in the US but any VPN will shown that.

  15. #5126

    How to

    Quote Originally Posted by CarloRogue  [View Original Post]
    That's true. I reported my first cash & dash (which, after the sting of loss subsided, felt like completing a rite of passage, BTW) to seemingly no concern on SA's part whatsoever. The girl's profile stayed open for months afterwards. They only care about their business. Reporting an underage profile, for example, results in a rather swift response.
    I think you have found how to get the scammers ad taken down. Instead of reporting it as a theft, report the girl as underage. Tell them it wasn't the same girl in the pictures and it appeared she was being trafficked.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape