Thread: Rants and Raves
+
Add Report
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 8273
-
12-27-20 16:47 #4163Senior Member

Posts: 757Check out this link
Let me know if you learned something.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
https://www.statnews.com/2020/10/20/...aths-covid-19/
-
12-27-20 16:33 #4162Banned Member

Posts: 1610Why try?
A2, I don't know why you even try to reason with blind stupid fools like Sgt. George and Bullet. They would destroy the entire planet just to attempt to prove their stupid, incorrect talking points, something that they are well on their way to accomplishing. I respect your attempt but it is useless with these brain-dead anarchists. To both of them: You "defeated" the big bad orange man. Now the true hell is about to begin. You started it. [Deleted by Admin]
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
I appreciate the sentiment but I said a long time ago, there will be no threats tolerated on this forum as a result of the election.
To be clear, you and yours will not be "finishing" anything. The elections were certified by 50 different state governments, controlled by a mix of both red and blue parties, the Supreme Court with a 6-3 conservative majority declined to hear the "cases" brought before it to "prove" election fraud. On Jan 20th a new president will be sworn in and the Donald Trump will go back to being a private citizen again.
You can take solace in knowing that he will launch both his media company and his reelection campaign while Biden is being sworn in and for the next four years you can post nasty shit about Biden.
A2
-
12-27-20 10:25 #4161Senior Member

Posts: 307Covidiots. Cute. When you have nothing intelligent to say, channel your inner Trump.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-20 10:10 #4160Senior Member

Posts: 2351Did you even read what I posted? On a comparative basis, South Korea, China, New Zealand and Australia to a lesser extent allowed the "science" to dictate their response to the COVID pandemic WITHOUT totally shutting down their economies and they have achieved much better economic/health outcomes than the U.S.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-20 10:00 #4159Administrator

Posts: 5264Yes, I did
You said:
Originally Posted by Bullett64
[View Original Post]
When I said "the same number of people are dying in 2020 as died in the last 3 years," You said you could find no source to show a steady death rate of 2. 85 million so I gave you one that is unassailable.There are other sources that verify these numbers, but I could find NONE that show a steady death rate of 2. 85 million in each and every one of the last four years.
Now is when you say, "oh, ok, I was wrong. ".
There's no shame in learning something new. You thought something was this, it turned out to be that, now start dealing with the world as it is, not as you thought it was. Covid isn't nothing, but it didn't kill 300,000 extra people, it killed around 20,000 extra people (hence the 94% had an average of 2. 9 of the following illnesses or conditions which I'm sure everybody is tired of seeing) so now you can stop saying that it alone killed 300,000 people because you know better.
Again, there's no shame in having thought one thing, learning something new, then understanding that you had made a mistake and now know better.
A2.
-
12-27-20 09:58 #4158Administrator

Posts: 5264It's always about the administration with you
I can't stand Trump either but the entire point is people like you are blowing up the 300,000 number when in fact 280,000 of the 300,000 were elderly, very sick, and going to die with or without covid. Stop destroying the world's economy because you don't like Trump.
Originally Posted by SgtSoros
[View Original Post]
A2.
-
12-27-20 08:34 #4157Senior Member

Posts: 444On point
The funny thing is people want to be 'technically correct" but WRONG at the same time. COVID is a serious illness and no one wants to put an I'd / chip in you. (At least not yet, looks at Elon Musk). No one here cares what you DIE from, if it lowers your chances of dying from other illness then that's a problem.
Originally Posted by SgtSoros
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-20 06:13 #4156Senior Member

Posts: 2351Again....
To put it mildly, the U.S. Government fucked up its response to the COVID-19 pandemic. This administration from day one was at war with the science. Let's look at how South Korea has handled the COVID pandemic. It's hard not to be impressed by the way the South Korean government and people confronted a choice the citizens of Western countries were frequently told was unavoidable between economy-shattering lockdowns and appalling viral casualties they resolved to accept neither option. South Korea instead deployed mandatory masking, strict social distancing measures, VIGOROUS testing / contact tracing protocols, all in the service of a simple goal: to keep society functioning. And for the most part, it has worked. South Korea, so far has had 500 deaths from COVID-19 and the country's economy continues to grow.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
Note: Both South Korea and the U.S. announced their first index case of COVID infection on the same day. Almost 9 months later South Korea has had 500 deaths from COVID-19 compared to 330,000 dead from COVID-19 in the U.S.
https://www.bloomberg.com/features/2...ovid-strategy/
-
12-27-20 04:43 #4155Senior Member

Posts: 307Did you even read your own source? It is clearly labeled "1999-2019. " If you want to make a statistical argument about Covid, at least use 2020 data, you know, the year that Covid actually appeared.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-20 00:01 #4154Administrator

Posts: 5264Again
91% were over the age of 55 and 94% of them had an average of 2. 9 of the diseases listed in the post below which they had BEFORE they become covid positive. Covid didn't reduce their immune system and make the susceptible to catching something, they had an average of 2. 9 life threatening conditions BEFORE covid. That is entirely, 100% no shit, not massaging the data true.
Originally Posted by PunkedLife
[View Original Post]
No Covid is not nothing, and I live in a country where the medical system could actually be over run, I'm happy to wear a mask anytime I'm in public, I also sanitize my hands when I enter any public building. Everybody in the country is doing that and it still is not stopping covid, you can't stop a virus with a R0 greater than 2 it can't be done. Yes, I know, New Zealand it's a friggen Island and they had the worst economic contraction the country has ever had.
400,000,000 lives had been destroyed worldwide with the first round of lockdowns and now they are doing it again. I don't think the covidiots will be satisfied until they destroy a billion lives.
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/09/coro...-globally.html
That's 5% of the entire population of the planet that has been forced into extreme poverty, 5% of the whole world. I don't know how people can keep ignoring that.
-
12-26-20 23:44 #4153Administrator

Posts: 5264Your source is CNN
Mine is the CDC.
Originally Posted by Bullett64
[View Original Post]
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/deaths.htm
Right at the very top of the page.
330,000,000 people in the US.Deaths and Mortality.
Data are for the USA.
Death rate: 867.8 deaths per 100,000 population.
867.8 deaths per 100,000 people is drumroll please:
2,863,740 people.
A 20% increase in deaths in the US would mean that 3,436,488 (your numbers, not the CDC) people need to die in 2020 to make that true.
Deaths from all causes as of today? (Again, the CDC not CNN).
2,851,438.
Yes the count lags, it will be a little higher this year, 6% of the 300,000 actually died of not with covid (again from the CDC) so that means there were about 20,000 that died from covid and covid alone. It will however not get anywhere near 3,436,488.
Did they talk about using sympathetic sources to cherry pick your data in your math classes? Covid related deaths means they have covid and 94% of the have nearly three of these illnesses or conditions. Not one of these, not two of them but an average of 2. 9 of them and 91% of them were over the age of 55 so as I keep saying and you keep ignoring, they can CLASSIFY as many deaths as they wish as covid but the FACT is that 91% of the people who died from covid were elderly and very sick BEFORE they got covid and the FACT that many of them were going to die this year is reflected in the lack of more dead bodies when you look at all deaths from all causes.
(yes I know, I've posted this before but these team lockdown assholes simply ignore it).
Cancer.
Chronic kidney disease.
COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease).
Heart conditions, such as heart failure, coronary artery disease, or cardiomyopathies.
Immunocompromised state (weakened immune system) from solid organ transplant.
Obesity (body mass index BMI of 30 kg / m2 or higher but < 40 kg / m2).
Severe Obesity (BMI ≥ 40 kg / m2).
Pregnancy.
Sickle cell disease.
Smoking.
Type 2 diabetes mellitus.
Asthma (moderate-to-severe).
Cerebrovascular disease (affects blood vessels and blood supply to the brain).
Cystic fibrosis.
Hypertension or high blood pressure.
Immunocompromised state (weakened immune system) from blood or bone marrow transplant, immune deficiencies, HIV, use of corticosteroids, or use of other immune weakening medicines.
Neurologic conditions, such as dementia.
Liver disease.
Overweight (BMI 25 kg / m2, but < 30 kg / m2).
Pulmonary fibrosis (having damaged or scarred lung tissues).
Thalassemia (a type of blood disorder).
Type 1 diabetes mellitus.
-
12-26-20 18:17 #4152Banned Member

Posts: 13634
Originally Posted by Allen981
[View Original Post]
For clarification, I was mainly agreeing with the last three sentences of Allen981's post, which speaks of balance. Those first sentences have merit as well, but are harsh statistics and don't delve into the huge gray areas of the Covid mess. These back and forth fact-slamming posts on this thread reveal but a microbe of the real picture.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
Deaths of all causes in a population of 330,000,000 people isn't a microbe of the real pictures, it's the entire picture and there is literally no rational argument to deny the importance of it.
A2
-
12-26-20 16:57 #4151Senior Member

Posts: 307That is a simplification, all right. The only number I could verify was that for 2017. In each of 2018 and 2019, the rate increased by about 1. 5%. In 2020, which hasn't even ended yey, it if forecast to increase by 20% due to -- drumroll please. The effeects of Covid 19. My source:
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/12/healt...udy/index.html
There are other sources that verify these numbers, but I could find NONE that show a steady death rate of 2. 85 million in each and every one of the last four years.
Oh, and I was a math major. One of the things they taught us was that you cannot make up statistics or announce hard totals, to two decimal places of accuracy for events that are still ongoing.
There is one person dying of Covid related causes every 10 minutes in Los Angeles County alone. Its time to pull your head out of the sand.
-
12-26-20 16:34 #4150Senior Member

Posts: 471I disagree
First off don't use aids in this analogy because you are ill informed. Yes aids doesn't kill you but if weakens your immune system enough so that what you normally wouldn't die of will kill you. Thats what they call opportunistic illnesses / diseases. And it's the same thing with covid or at least similar results. Yes these people probably died drop another illness but the virus itself can increase your chances of catching something such as pneumonia. And the virus does negatively affect your respiratory system. I get your point but it's not entirely true.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-20 15:47 #4149Senior Member

Posts: 2029Correctomundo admin. My little two cents
This is big facts. Lets not forget a few months ago the cdc essentially admitted to the over inflated death count. They said 6 percent of the deaths in August were solely covid and the other 94 percent were of people who had 2-3 complications. At that time less than 10 k people died from solely covid. Like people who have had strokes, cancer, over weight etc. Also may I say wearing a mask makes you more susceptible to contracting the virus. This has been proved in many case studies that are independently funded since April but I digress. I mean a mask can't even block the particles from cologne or your dam fart LMAO. I would say at this moment to be generous that 7-8 percent of the 300,000 deaths are of solely covid. Which is around 20-23 k people. This is still less than the swine flu death numbers of 2012 LOL or it would put it just over it. Idk how people think or even remotely believe the virus can be stopped.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
Tell me how Italian doctors tested a kiwi for covid and it tested positive LOL. The insides of it. Test results are over inflated. It doesn't account for people who retest. People who retest are counted as a new covid cases. How do I know this? I have friends whom are doctors and nurses. More people have died to cancer and numerous other diseases than covid. Last year in August of 2019 40 k+ people died of obesity in ONE MONTH. No one bats an eye. One person contracts a virus with a 99.99 percent survival rate and everyone is ready to surrender their rights like sheep LOL.
A disturbing epidemic happening amongst our young ones and young adults are people committing suicide. The psychological effects of lock downs is very bad and is causing more harm than good. Kids committing suicide in live virtual classroom sessions.
People just don't know how to take care of their immune system at all. Dentist are seeing an increasing amount of people with rotting gums, rotting teeth, tooth decay etc. It's quite obvious. We has humans expel / emit CO2 (carbon dioxide). That is why when many people wear mask they all of a sudden feel sick, light headed etc because they're exposing themselves to high co2 levels.
The disturbing part imo amongst what is going on is that it shows people do not know how to take care of their immune systems. A mask is so counter intuitive and tons of people are reaping their ignorance by having rotting gums and teeth.
To everyone here do some independent research and ignore biased resources and the news that instill fear please. Living in fear is not a way of life. If you are living in fear you're already dead. Do research on how to up keep your immune system. For instance garlic makes your white blood cells go on steroids. It contains allicin which is known to attack impurities, viruses etc in your body. Detox from certain foods and beverages. Boil cinnamon sticks with ginger root. These are things I have done for years hence I never get sick lmao. How do I take garlic? I chop it up into pieces I can swallow. Great for other things health wise as well. Supplement Vitamin D as we as men don't get enough of it from the sun. Zinc etc is just as important in moderation. Anyways the truth shall set you free. Do independent research via duckduckgo as google censors a lot of info.
Don't take my word for it. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but not the facts. It is up to individuals to seek the truth which is another problem of its own. People refuse to do proper research. I have been in conversations of where I'm giving people facts with the evidence and data to prove it in their face and they'll still deny it but oh well what can we do.











Reply With Quote





