Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 9,571 to 9,585 of 17261
-
12-26-20 14:28 #7691Senior Member

Posts: 2029Always Set The Premise For An FWB. If They won't Meet In Two Weeks. Next IT
I just want to post this as this is a learning experience for me. Learn from my mistakes gents.
I've been talking to a woman of whom we all know was a provider in the Smyrna / marietta area but doesn't post ads anymore on LC, Skipthegames etc. I contacted her seeking an fwb and she agreed. We texted for a good few weeks but never met up. When I could meet she'd push it off and essentially in other words say no. That's a red flag. Happened many times. My mistake is that I started buying her gifts as I'm a man of my word and always uphold my word. Long story short I bought her in excess of about $400+ worth of gifts and never met up. Today I officially ended my contact with her because it is almost two months since I initiated contact and no bam bam or hanging out LOL. Anyone doing a fwb with any woman. Be sure to meet before you further your investment of dinero. Not a big hit for me. It's chump change but it could've been better served to someone else or elsewhere where I would of had some sort of reciprocation on my investment.
Kind of new on trying to initiate a fwb so I was going for a previous provider of whom I used to visit her regularly but she stopped posting ads.
I've joined seeking a while back but just lurking now. Some have already contacted me but they're not my cup of tea LOL.
-
12-26-20 10:51 #7690Regular Member

Posts: 16Here's one for you high rollers with bad eyesight.
She sent me an unsolicited message, wants $3500/ mo. LMAO!
https://www.seeking.com/member/daab9...9-728d370522a8
-
12-26-20 01:18 #7689Senior Member

Posts: 45Lawrenceville / Snellville
Anyone willing to trade petite ebony in the Lawrenceville / Snellville area? New to the area and want to find someone in this area.
-
12-25-20 23:01 #7688Regular Member

Posts: 42High number
Tried me at 350 to meet. Hard pass on that. She didn't like me going lower but she offered bare for that.
Originally Posted by Jeffinnatlanta
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-20 17:56 #7687Senior Member

Posts: 291Awholelotta
https://www.seeking.com/member/7a23e...c-4836f6a77ddb
She's posted up in a hotel in Sandy Springs. She's a low-rent escort all the way. She's trying to hide a serious issue with her nose. Zoom in on her pics and you can see something is going on there. She does NOT like to be asked about it.
-
12-24-20 09:21 #7686Senior Member

Posts: 90Right on. I'm thinking about it. She looked to have a smoking body, but said I'd have to pick her up and more would be discussed in person. Always suspicious about that. LOL. Anyway thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Jeffinnatlanta
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-20 08:52 #7685Senior Member

Posts: 342I have met with her. She is not nearly as good looking as the pictures. PM me if you want details.
Originally Posted by Jman1234
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-20 08:43 #7684Senior Member

Posts: 291Blue Eyes
Try here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5117995
Originally Posted by Jman1234
[View Original Post]
I talked to her and she wants a recurring thing with one guy. Not a string of one-nighters. Don't they all.
-
12-23-20 23:02 #7683Senior Member

Posts: 90Blueeyes1225
Checking to see if anyone has any intel on this chick?
https://www.seeking.com/member/f83c4...2-bec82d80cc67
Thanks,
J.
-
12-23-20 16:35 #7682Senior Member

Posts: 483Tiffbabie7
Got it. Want a bet there were 6 Tiffbabies before this one?
Originally Posted by SoonerFan72
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-20 13:29 #7681Senior Member

Posts: 502Tiffbabie7
This one is good. Slow played me for a day or two. Said all the right things, and even sent a verification pic it was really her. First red flag was when asked about allowance, she just wanted "a couple hundred a month for help with bills". But when it got down to "when can we meet", she wanted me to send her $100 to know if I was for real, and she needed a new car battery.
And I lost the link to her after I blocked her, so if anyone can find it, please add it. She is a hot thick blonde in a bathing suite photo.
Tiffbabie7.
-
12-23-20 11:10 #7680Senior Member

Posts: 471Studios
I've been told by a few friends that they have whole studios in places such as DR scamming folks. Not necessarily all the way in India or Africa. People go there as a 9 to 5. Its crazy but must be lucrative with how many sad simps are out here. Look at what guys are doing on twitch a gaming platform just to watch girls in skimpy outfits pretending to play video games. Now take those same losers and dangle the possibility they can get an actual model looking girl delivered to them and imagine the lengths they would take to make that possibility a reality. Even if you take away the scammers, and let's say a guy actually does his due diligence and makes sure the girl is legit from cam sites for example. How may guys are flying to these 3rd world countries and marrying an internet hoe. I actually know a girl that had this happen to her. Dude is paying everything for her and yet she still decides to continue caming every now and then even though he hates the fact she does it. That's how pathetic these guys are.
Originally Posted by Dawgins
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-20 10:35 #7679Senior Member

Posts: 315Yeah. I saw a few videos about this on there. At first, I was like "ooooohhh! This should be fun and informative!" But the first thing they all say is that you don't ever have to meet up with anyone. Uh. That's not a Sugar Daddy. That's a Simp.
Originally Posted by SoonerFan72
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-20 10:33 #7678Senior Member

Posts: 315Whenever I suss out the scammers, I try to get them to tell me how lucrative it is. I haven't gotten one to crack yet, but it *must* be pretty lucrative if there are so many people working the scam.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-20 10:27 #7677Senior Member

Posts: 502TikTok is becoming a problem too
I've talked to no less then 10 girls in the past month who said they learned about this site from TikTok. All of them where under the impression that girls were getting free money from guys for just being platonic. I Googled and found a couple of videos that seemed to back this up. Plus someone told me that Seeking is raising its price to $99 a month starting the New Year. I hope another site steps up soon to take over, cause SA is slowing turning to shit.








Reply With Quote





