Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 814 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 314 714 764 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 864 914 1314 ... LastLast
Results 12,196 to 12,210 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14733

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Lately, last 6 weeks ot so, I can't get a bad comment to show up on LC at all. I've tried multiple IDs in different browsers, no dice.
    Tried to post about a cash app scammer downtown going by the name of marissa at least 4 times on lc, but at the same time a complimentary one to a lady on there. Of course the complimentary one was posted, and the polite heads up to fellow mongers was ignored. Think that's terrible on the sites part to consider any negative comments not post worthy. This is the type of info we look for to keep us safe, and shame on anyone who moderates on that site not to provide us that critical information. Stay safe out there, boys!

  2. #14732
    Shill account for Natalia ignore all my posts


    Posts: 41

    Kandie

    Quote Originally Posted by Pibroch  [View Original Post]
    YES! And what a fun time! She is a big girl, but in a very nice pleasing way. She loves to dress up in lingerie and has a few costumes. If you want to fuck some titties it is really hard to find a better pair than hers. And if you just want to lay back and have someone to worship your cock then she is most definitely the woman to see. She absolutely loves sucking cock.
    Can you eepoat the add. Thabks.

  3. #14731

    Cuban Luz

    So I had a date with her a couple of weeks ago. She's Cuban and doesn't know much English so don't be deterred by her broken English ads. Luz travels from out of Florida and has been frequenting Chicago recently. Not going to lie, this stuff is usually a red flag for me but that one night I was bored and wanted an incall that wasn't a dump nor a residential that I don't know to save drama. Her ad said downtown so it fit. She confirmed it was her through video call. One funny thing is that it seems like her bf is also a SW also because whoever answered the text asks if you're looking for a boy or girl. Again, another red flag normally but I was ok because the hotel address show gave me was in river north so I knew if I wanted to bail, it wouldn't be hard.

    Anyway, the sessions was nice, she looks exactly like her pics. She's kinda cute, slim, fit, fake D boobs. Everything was covered, no extras just CBJ and cfs. Only does hours for 3. Normally a little steep for me but for the easy set up, hot body, healthy, D&D free, no bullshit, it's worth it. She's cool, doesn't know a lick of English so if you know a little Spanish, it goes a long way.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...fever/35206088

  4. #14730

    Cuban Luz

    So I had a dream with her a couple of weeks ago. She's Cuban and doesn't know much English so don't be deterred by her broken English ads. Luz travels from out of Florida and has been frequenting Chicago recently. Not going to lie, this stuff is usually a red flag for me but that one night I was bored and wanted an incall that wasn't a dump nor a residential that I don't know to save drama. Her ad said downtown so it fit. She confirmed it was her through video call. One funny thing is that it seems like her bf is also a SW also because whoever answered the text asks if you're looking for a boy or girl. Again, another red flag normally but I was ok because the hotel address show gave me was in river north so I knew if I wanted to bail, it wouldn't be hard.

    Anyway, the sessions was nice, she looks exactly like her pics. She's kinda cute, slim, fit, fake D boobs. Everything was covered, no extras just CBJ and cfs. Only does hours for 3. Normally a little steep for me but for the easy set up, hot body, healthy, D&D free, no bullshit, it's worth it. She's cool, doesn't know a lick of English so if you know a little Spanish, it goes a long way.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...fever/35206088

  5. #14729
    Quote Originally Posted by Pibroch  [View Original Post]
    YES! And what a fun time! She is a big girl, but in a very nice pleasing way. She loves to dress up in lingerie and has a few costumes. If you want to fuck some titties it is really hard to find a better pair than hers. And if you just want to lay back and have someone to worship your cock then she is most definitely the woman to see. She absolutely loves sucking cock.
    This the kandie who has her own website?? Thr above link doesn't work she goes for 300 HR looks nerdy glasses?

  6. #14728
    Quote Originally Posted by Whamster123  [View Original Post]
    I've been wanting to see her, but have held off because of her covid rates. Crazy. I will see her eventually. HollyBerry is out of town otherwise I would've scheduled with her, so right now I'm deciding between SofiaSweet, SashaStolin, or Alyx.
    I saw Alyx a little over a year ago; she is really great. Definitely not passive, and does a nice job of figuring out what triggers you like to have tripped. Her pictures are spot on, and she puts a lot of them on twitter if you want to see recent ones.

  7. #14727

    Also has twitter

    Quote Originally Posted by Tifoil  [View Original Post]
    Yes, nothing on TER and I was hoping to found something in here. I might TOFTT first week of January!
    She's on twitter as well and links to other sex workers so my concern hasn't been LE but price. I can't host and her incall rate adds in hotel (and not a cheap hotel) so the cost is too high for me right now in a COVID economy. Please report back if you see her. She's really hot.

  8. #14726

    Yes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedorro  [View Original Post]
    YES! And what a fun time! She is a big girl, but in a very nice pleasing way. She loves to dress up in lingerie and has a few costumes. If you want to fuck some titties it is really hard to find a better pair than hers. And if you just want to lay back and have someone to worship your cock then she is most definitely the woman to see. She absolutely loves sucking cock.

  9. #14725
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyFreddie  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this redhead? I almost pulled the trigger before Thanksgiving, but tried someone else. Something is telling me to be careful.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2228911
    Fake, she is MattieDoll.

  10. #14724

    Fake

    Google is saying these images belong to an amateur pornstar. I'm guessing person who posted this ad is not the same person on the photos.

    https://www.twpornstars.com/MattieDo...t=likes&page=2

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyFreddie  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this redhead? I almost pulled the trigger before Thanksgiving, but tried someone else. Something is telling me to be careful.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2228911

  11. #14723

    Any Info on this Redhead

    Any info on this redhead? I almost pulled the trigger before Thanksgiving, but tried someone else. Something is telling me to be careful.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2228911

  12. #14722
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    I was going to post the same question about her last week as well? She's out of my price range mostly likely, but, man, she is so hot. Would love to hear if anyone has experience with her. Nothing on TER, which is kind of surprising.
    Yes, nothing on TER and I was hoping to found something in here. I might TOFTT first week of January!

  13. #14721

    Negative comments on LC. Do they even do that anymore?

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDStyle  [View Original Post]
    Since then I regularly check the comments on listcrawler to see others experiences. I've seen similar comments that reflect my experience and those comments are quickly taken down. .... It's been awhile since I saw a bad comment and
    Lately, last 6 weeks ot so, I can't get a bad comment to show up on LC at all. I've tried multiple IDs in different browsers, no dice.

  14. #14720

    Fake / downloaded pics

    Quote Originally Posted by MaharajaSP  [View Original Post]
    Hello. Does anyone have an experience with this lady. I texted with her yesterday on a local Chicago number which was identified (based on phone lookup) with someone from the south side but her image was that of a Makeup and Hair artist from LA. Today she changed her phone to an LA number that is associated with her other profiles found on Google. Curious if someone has actually met her. Or is she a scam.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/207607

    Thanks.
    Those pictures are of Hannah Brooks that has a profile on PornHub and the location says Bristol, GB. I doubt that the post is actually her. A link to her profile and if you scroll down she has a post that gives all of her media sites if you want to follow her.

    https://www.pornhub.com/pornstar/hannah-brooks

  15. #14719

    Second request

    Quote Originally Posted by Tifoil  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Clementine?

    https://tryst.link/escort/clementine-275
    I was going to post the same question about her last week as well? She's out of my price range mostly likely, but, man, she is so hot. Would love to hear if anyone has experience with her. Nothing on TER, which is kind of surprising.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape