Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 575 of 921 FirstFirst ... 75 475 525 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 625 675 ... LastLast
Results 8,611 to 8,625 of 13811
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5201

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by Yangasm  [View Original Post]
    Do you have details for the Skokie location?
    I would appreciate that information also too. If I could find a reliable place in or near Skokie, and if they have similar quality girls to 2188, then I can help them stay in business!

  2. #5200
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1298

    Nicha

    Quote Originally Posted by Pibroch  [View Original Post]
    Any young asian ladies who enjoy trips to Greece?
    Try Nicha, she's near O'Hare, a bit too curvy for me, a bit chatty, but she will go the extra mile to please. She likes to remain in control in the form of dictating the pace etc.

    (just for me maybe) but you will get your money's worth.

  3. #5199
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    A couple of the girls I met at 2188 moved on to a place in Skokie before going back to NYC.
    Do you have details for the Skokie location?

  4. #5198

    Lydia from 2188 is willing to go Greek

    Quote Originally Posted by Pibroch  [View Original Post]
    Any young asian ladies who enjoy trips to Greece?
    Lydia from 2188 is willing to go Greek. She was in 2188 during Dec 1st to Dec 10th. When our first meeting came to the end, Lydia said she will go Greek with me next time. I didn't get a chance to try it. Must be amazing.

  5. #5197

    A-Lin Fun

    Stopped by this evening waited for it to clear out before I walked in. Walked upstairs was greeted by Andi curvy body type and man did she have a nice rack was tempted to choose her. But had my heart set on nice young A-Lin after reading those reviews and seeing her pic. Wasn't disappointed and worth the wait. Pretty face and chin, nice rack and could take a pounding. Although she did slow me down at times but took my time with her. Good eye contact during BJ. Nice doggy style and reverse cowgirl. Finished missionary while I played with her tits. Might comeback and see what Andi is like before this rotation leaves.

  6. #5196

    KieKie or Kiwi

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    There is a KieKie here now spelled with an e at the end.
    This is not the same as the "KiKi" that was here recently, she is out of town now.

  7. #5195

    Asian Greek

    Any young asian ladies who enjoy trips to Greece?

  8. #5194

    KieKie

    Quote Originally Posted by Desparado  [View Original Post]
    I just didn't want anybody to think it was the KiKi who was here recently (who is in California now), but it turns out I was wrong anyway: the girl I saw Monday morning who I waited to unpack her suitcase was named "A-Lin", not "Kiwi. ".
    There is a KieKie here now spelled with an e at the end. I did a dongguan double with her and A-Lin.

    Correct, this is not the same KiKi that was here recently.

  9. #5193

    Kiwi

    Quote Originally Posted by Filippino1  [View Original Post]
    I'm certain she said her name was Kiki, cause I had asked her before and after our session.
    I just didn't want anybody to think it was the KiKi who was here recently (who is in California now), but it turns out I was wrong anyway: the girl I saw Monday morning who I waited to unpack her suitcase was named "A-Lin", not "Kiwi. ".

  10. #5192

    Skokie

    Quote Originally Posted by Finn13  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know or trust a place like 2188 but near Ohare? Especially looking to try Douggeum (or however it's spelled LOL) thanks in advance!
    A couple of the girls I met at 2188 moved on to a place in Skokie before going back to NYC.

  11. #5191

    Ord

    Quote Originally Posted by Finn13  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know or trust a place like 2188 but near Ohare? Especially looking to try Douggeum (or however it's spelled LOL) thanks in advance!
    No and I don't think it exists. There are a few you read about from time to time but after reading for some time I have not located a consistent place. There was a place that advertised both in chinatown and glenview but that was only short lived. First time they were using a house in glenview. The second was the M6. Booker said he didn't get enough business to stay.

  12. #5190

    Place similar to 2188 but near Ohare?

    Anyone know or trust a place like 2188 but near Ohare? Especially looking to try Douggeum (or however it's spelled LOL) thanks in advance!

  13. #5189

    That's Actually F'and Hilarious!

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    2188 is in McKinley Park, about 10 minutes from Chinatown.

    10 am is when they open. Some guys don't like sloppy second, so they want to be the first guy of the day. But if you are not a fan of lining up by the gate with other guys at 10 am, then it's probably not for you. Speaking of waiting by the gate with other guys, please try not to stare at other guys or make conversation. I don't mind lining up with other guys, but not a fan of having a conversation with any of you lol.
    Reminds me of a time I was waiting in the lobby of an AMP for my g / f to go to a concert. A diminutive dude walked in and took a seat waiting to get "served". I noticed the guy sneaking peeks at my crotch. He eventually clears his throat and asks," Do you mind if I go ahead of you"? I asked him, "Why"? He said," There is no way she's going to feel me if I'm after you"! A few minutes later the lobby door opens. She's dressed and ready to go out. She looks at the guy and says, "Oh shit! I forgot about you"! She drags him in and twenty minutes later he comes out all dishevelled. He grabs a water and as he's walking out the door he turns to me and says," Thanks". I said," Babe, WTF! We're going to be late for the show"! She says," Don't worry about it. He just paid for our date".

  14. #5188

    10 am

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    2188 is in McKinley Park, about 10 minutes from Chinatown.

    10 am is when they open. Some guys don't like sloppy second, so they want to be the first guy of the day. But if you are not a fan of lining up by the gate with other guys at 10 am, then it's probably not for you. Speaking of waiting by the gate with other guys, please try not to stare at other guys or make conversation. I don't mind lining up with other guys, but not a fan of having a conversation with any of you lol.
    Thank you!

  15. #5187

    2188 A-Lin is young gorgeous and lovely

    A-Lin is gorgeous. She has beautiful and youthful face; big bright, sparkling eyes; delicate nose and rosy lips. The ruddy plump cheeks are conveying her young age. When A-Lin smiles, a small pointy chin makes her very lovely. Her tits are fantastic, which are large, perky and with perfect shape. Her cute round butt is a very pleasant to look at, especially during the reverse cowgirl or doggy. Her skin is soft and smooth. The service was amazing. I opted for Dongguan. I eat her a lot and we both got in the mood. Then Andi worked hard on me. Her vag is tight.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape