Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 576 of 921 FirstFirst ... 76 476 526 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 626 676 ... LastLast
Results 8,626 to 8,640 of 13814
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5189

    That's Actually F'and Hilarious!

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    2188 is in McKinley Park, about 10 minutes from Chinatown.

    10 am is when they open. Some guys don't like sloppy second, so they want to be the first guy of the day. But if you are not a fan of lining up by the gate with other guys at 10 am, then it's probably not for you. Speaking of waiting by the gate with other guys, please try not to stare at other guys or make conversation. I don't mind lining up with other guys, but not a fan of having a conversation with any of you lol.
    Reminds me of a time I was waiting in the lobby of an AMP for my g / f to go to a concert. A diminutive dude walked in and took a seat waiting to get "served". I noticed the guy sneaking peeks at my crotch. He eventually clears his throat and asks," Do you mind if I go ahead of you"? I asked him, "Why"? He said," There is no way she's going to feel me if I'm after you"! A few minutes later the lobby door opens. She's dressed and ready to go out. She looks at the guy and says, "Oh shit! I forgot about you"! She drags him in and twenty minutes later he comes out all dishevelled. He grabs a water and as he's walking out the door he turns to me and says," Thanks". I said," Babe, WTF! We're going to be late for the show"! She says," Don't worry about it. He just paid for our date".

  2. #5188

    10 am

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    2188 is in McKinley Park, about 10 minutes from Chinatown.

    10 am is when they open. Some guys don't like sloppy second, so they want to be the first guy of the day. But if you are not a fan of lining up by the gate with other guys at 10 am, then it's probably not for you. Speaking of waiting by the gate with other guys, please try not to stare at other guys or make conversation. I don't mind lining up with other guys, but not a fan of having a conversation with any of you lol.
    Thank you!

  3. #5187

    2188 A-Lin is young gorgeous and lovely

    A-Lin is gorgeous. She has beautiful and youthful face; big bright, sparkling eyes; delicate nose and rosy lips. The ruddy plump cheeks are conveying her young age. When A-Lin smiles, a small pointy chin makes her very lovely. Her tits are fantastic, which are large, perky and with perfect shape. Her cute round butt is a very pleasant to look at, especially during the reverse cowgirl or doggy. Her skin is soft and smooth. The service was amazing. I opted for Dongguan. I eat her a lot and we both got in the mood. Then Andi worked hard on me. Her vag is tight.

  4. #5186

    10 am

    Quote Originally Posted by Finn13  [View Original Post]
    Hi all. New to this. Was wondering why you all say get here by 10 in morning? Also is this place north or south? Thank you in advance!
    2188 is in McKinley Park, about 10 minutes from Chinatown.

    10 am is when they open. Some guys don't like sloppy second, so they want to be the first guy of the day. But if you are not a fan of lining up by the gate with other guys at 10 am, then it's probably not for you. Speaking of waiting by the gate with other guys, please try not to stare at other guys or make conversation. I don't mind lining up with other guys, but not a fan of having a conversation with any of you lol.

  5. #5185

    Wow

    This sounds hot. The double dongguan is top of my todo list for next week.

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Normally I would go to 2188 knowing who I want to see already. I get intel either from the booker or from the guys that I text with. I had no intels today. I had asked the door guy to help me, but he told me to just do the lineup. I am not really a fan of lineup tbh. I always feel like lineup devalues a girl's self worth. Think of your physical ed class back in high school days where they picked teams. I always felt bad for the last guy that got picked. I always wonder how he felt. Anyway, I digress. I reluctantly agreed to the lineup. All 3 girls were available and all 3 look good that I honestly did not know who to pick. After staring at them for like a solid minute, I finally just said I can't decide. Tell me whose turn is up next and I would just go with her. It was A-Lin's turn.

    Immediately A-Lin asked if I wanted to do a double. I have been meaning to do a double for a while, but it has not been possible because they were always busy whenever I went. I guess the stars finally aligned today. So I said yes to the double offer. She brought in KieKie. I will refer them as A and K from now on. And since I had good Dongguan experiences the last 2 times, I decided to do a double Dongguan. The only thing better than having a beautiful girl eat your ass is having 2 beautiful girls eat your ass. A is very beautiful facially to me. She likes to stare into your eyes and I find that very adorable. 24 yr old. About 5'1" or so. Nice small C cups tits and very cute butt. K is taller, around 5'4" or so. More thicker build. To me, not as beautiful as A, but still very nice looking. I have her tiktok video. Beauty is very subjective, but I don't see anyone would have an issue with K and definitely not with A.

    A gave me a shower to start. After shower, both girls went to work on me. Everything is kind of a blurry now, so I will do my best to recollect. I remember been face down first, A was rubbing her tits on my back while K was massaing my ass. Then I got on all 4 with K licking my ass while A giving me a BBBJ from below. Then they switched. Then I was on my back with K giving me a BBBJ while A sat on my face for me to eat her. Then switched again. After a while, A put the cover on and started to ride me while I was still eating K. We then moved to me doggy A and K licking my ass some more. A was making loud moaning noises by now that K asked if I can do her now. I found that somewhat interesting in that a girl proactively wanted to get fucked. Maybe she got horny from watching A getting drilled good. Who was I to say no to K, so we switched cover and next thing I knew I was drilling K doggy style. A was a good participant and started to lick my nipples while I kept drilling K. I am going to stop here as I think you guys get the idea. A good time was had by all.

    2020 has been a tough year, so this was a nice way to end the year. Happy holidays everyone!

  6. #5184

    2188 Andi is as hot as a strip club dancer

    Andi is very hot, as hot as a dancer in a strip club. She has a well-proportioned body with long legs, slender waist, big tits, and especially big bubble butt. Her butt is outstanding. Her face is very beautiful too. She has a nice personality and is very eager to please me. The service was great. Her BJ is wonderful.

  7. #5183

    Question on 2188

    Hi all. New to this. Was wondering why you all say get here by 10 in morning? Also is this place north or south? Thank you in advance!

  8. #5182

    Which room?

    Quote Originally Posted by ZckBrc  [View Original Post]
    I saw who I believe was Aimee the other night. My experiences at 2188 had been pretty meh, but aimee was the best time I've had yet. I'm a decent looking guy and she was really into it. I don't think I've ever watched a woman getting more joy out of sucking on my cock than Aimee. Lollipoped it. Finally, she rode me but I was too big for her. I took her missionary and I could tell that it was all she could handle. She kept putting her hand on my pelvis so I wouldn't take her as deep. She also refused doggystyle. So I just continued to pound missionary and her hand eventually moved away as she got used to it. I could see her cream on my cock and that made me lose it and finally busted. She was out of breath, legs shaking, and the look on her face was priceless. I wish I had been able to take her doggy but she was a sport and sucked a mean cock.
    There is no Aimee there. Which room were you in? There is a Andi and A-Lin. It sounds like you had A-Lin who is in room 1, the one all the way down the hallway to the left. She cums very fast and easily if she likes you. Your description of her facial expression and her bbbj style matched my experience. Like I posted earlier, I really like the way she looks into you. Very adorable.

    About 15 guys have requested her wechat pic so far and pretty much everyone agreed that she is hot. 3 guys went yesterday. One of the guys was there like half hour later after getting her pic from me lol. All 3 have good things to say about her. One guy called her "epic". His word, not mine. It's rare to find a hot and young (24 yr old) girl who also gives good service. Enjoy her while you can. She leaves on 12/31.

  9. #5181

    Aimee

    I saw who I believe was Aimee the other night. My experiences at 2188 had been pretty meh, but aimee was the best time I've had yet. I'm a decent looking guy and she was really into it. I don't think I've ever watched a woman getting more joy out of sucking on my cock than Aimee. Lollipoped it. Finally, she rode me but I was too big for her. I took her missionary and I could tell that it was all she could handle. She kept putting her hand on my pelvis so I wouldn't take her as deep. She also refused doggystyle. So I just continued to pound missionary and her hand eventually moved away as she got used to it. I could see her cream on my cock and that made me lose it and finally busted. She was out of breath, legs shaking, and the look on her face was priceless. I wish I had been able to take her doggy but she was a sport and sucked a mean cock.

  10. #5180

    Room assignment

    Quote Originally Posted by Henry4044  [View Original Post]
    Nice review, Charlie. May I ask which room A-Lin is in? Today I asked for A-Lin as well. But I entered the wrong room. Well. I'm sophisticated so I missed A-Lin. Plan to meet her on Christmas day.
    There is a number sign on each door.

    A-Lin is in room 1, the one that is all the way down the hall to your left when you first walk upstairs.

    Andi is in room 2, the one across the bathroom.

    KieKie is in room 3, the one immediately to your right when you get upstairs.

    As Jack25 stated in the below post, A-Lin is hot. It's not just me saying it. I forgot to mention in my review that I have her wechat and her personal picture, real pic. A few guys have asked for it already. If interested, just send me your email or hobby text number.

  11. #5179

    2188 Andi

    Evening folks. Had a little spare time today so I decided to drop by 2188. I asked in advance for some pics and was sent one of A-Lin, Andi and Kiwi. From the pics I decided to go with A-Lin. Unfortunately, by the time I got there she had already been picked by someone else. So I opted for Andi instead. I did however get a quick look at A-Lin and she is smokin. Kiwi looks very sweet, but a little bit larger than I prefer. Andi looked to be the oldest of the three at somewhere in here early thirties. She is super hot though. The pic of her BTW is correct. She is Chinese (English almost non-existant), about 5'1" and probably 105 lbs. Perfect skin, natural c-cups and sunny disposition.

    I opted for hhr at 130 and negotiated for BBBJ and daty for additional 60. She wanted 80 but that was all I had. LFK but DFK was not available.

    Once we started, she gave me a quick cat bath and started an above average BJ. We 69'd then I spent some time giving her some solo attention. Then moved on to mish and doggie. She actually asked for harder and faster.

    In closing, go meet her. You won't be disappointed!

  12. #5178

    Raccoon Switch

    Quote Originally Posted by HrogerHealey  [View Original Post]
    AB must be reading this thread. They figured out that hinting at a Zoey replacement and using the name Mikayla (remember her) will get guys to visit.

    Thanks for the info.
    Sounds like someone got a raccoon rather than a bunny at one point. Why stay, I would have just left. He figures posting his grievances on this thread will run them out of town. AX had a Mikayla in their line up, just before 36 of them were indicted on federal charges.

  13. #5177

    NOT a Zoey replacement, huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrChicago  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm it's not the girl in the photos, actual photo attached. Definitely an addict, has no teeth and weighs about 80 lbs at most.
    AB must be reading this thread. They figured out that hinting at a Zoey replacement and using the name Mikayla (remember her) will get guys to visit.

    Thanks for the info.

  14. #5176

    Cripes

    Quote Originally Posted by MrChicago  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm it's not the girl in the photos, actual photo attached. Definitely an addict, has no teeth and weighs about 80 lbs at most.
    Thanks for the intel. Thought it was too good to be true, almost pulled the trigger on it. You probably saved many a monger with this post and it looks verified.

  15. #5175

    Which room is A-Lin in

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Normally I would go to 2188 knowing who I want to see already. I get intel either from the booker or from the guys that I text with. I had no intels today. I had asked the door guy to help me, but he told me to just do the lineup. I am not really a fan of lineup tbh. I always feel like lineup devalues a girl's self worth. Think of your physical ed class back in high school days where they picked teams. I always felt bad for the last guy that got picked. I always wonder how he felt. Anyway, I digress. I reluctantly agreed to the lineup. All 3 girls were available and all 3 look good that I honestly did not know who to pick. After staring at them for like a solid minute, I finally just said I can't decide. Tell me whose turn is up next and I would just go with her. It was A-Lin's turn.

    Immediately A-Lin asked if I wanted to do a double. I have been meaning to do a double for a while, but it has not been possible because they were always busy whenever I went. I guess the stars finally aligned today. So I said yes to the double offer. She brought in KieKie. I will refer them as A and K from now on. And since I had good Dongguan experiences the last 2 times, I decided to do a double Dongguan. The only thing better than having a beautiful girl eat your ass is having 2 beautiful girls eat your ass. A is very beautiful facially to me. She likes to stare into your eyes and I find that very adorable. 24 yr old. About 5'1" or so. Nice small C cups tits and very cute butt. K is taller, around 5'4" or so. More thicker build. To me, not as beautiful as A, but still very nice looking. I have her tiktok video. Beauty is very subjective, but I don't see anyone would have an issue with K and definitely not with A.
    Nice review, Charlie. May I ask which room A-Lin is in? Today I asked for A-Lin as well. But I entered the wrong room. Well. I'm sophisticated so I missed A-Lin. Plan to meet her on Christmas day.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape