Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 8,626 to 8,640 of 13812
-
12-25-20 11:38 #5187Pimp for 2188

Posts: 312188 A-Lin is young gorgeous and lovely
A-Lin is gorgeous. She has beautiful and youthful face; big bright, sparkling eyes; delicate nose and rosy lips. The ruddy plump cheeks are conveying her young age. When A-Lin smiles, a small pointy chin makes her very lovely. Her tits are fantastic, which are large, perky and with perfect shape. Her cute round butt is a very pleasant to look at, especially during the reverse cowgirl or doggy. Her skin is soft and smooth. The service was amazing. I opted for Dongguan. I eat her a lot and we both got in the mood. Then Andi worked hard on me. Her vag is tight.
-
12-25-20 09:26 #5186Senior Member

Posts: 171310 am
2188 is in McKinley Park, about 10 minutes from Chinatown.
Originally Posted by Finn13
[View Original Post]
10 am is when they open. Some guys don't like sloppy second, so they want to be the first guy of the day. But if you are not a fan of lining up by the gate with other guys at 10 am, then it's probably not for you. Speaking of waiting by the gate with other guys, please try not to stare at other guys or make conversation. I don't mind lining up with other guys, but not a fan of having a conversation with any of you lol.
-
12-25-20 00:35 #5185Senior Member

Posts: 521Wow
This sounds hot. The double dongguan is top of my todo list for next week.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-20 20:54 #5184Pimp for 2188

Posts: 312188 Andi is as hot as a strip club dancer
Andi is very hot, as hot as a dancer in a strip club. She has a well-proportioned body with long legs, slender waist, big tits, and especially big bubble butt. Her butt is outstanding. Her face is very beautiful too. She has a nice personality and is very eager to please me. The service was great. Her BJ is wonderful.
-
12-24-20 20:30 #5183Senior Member

Posts: 37Question on 2188
Hi all. New to this. Was wondering why you all say get here by 10 in morning? Also is this place north or south? Thank you in advance!
-
12-24-20 09:13 #5182Senior Member

Posts: 1713Which room?
There is no Aimee there. Which room were you in? There is a Andi and A-Lin. It sounds like you had A-Lin who is in room 1, the one all the way down the hallway to the left. She cums very fast and easily if she likes you. Your description of her facial expression and her bbbj style matched my experience. Like I posted earlier, I really like the way she looks into you. Very adorable.
Originally Posted by ZckBrc
[View Original Post]
About 15 guys have requested her wechat pic so far and pretty much everyone agreed that she is hot. 3 guys went yesterday. One of the guys was there like half hour later after getting her pic from me lol. All 3 have good things to say about her. One guy called her "epic". His word, not mine. It's rare to find a hot and young (24 yr old) girl who also gives good service. Enjoy her while you can. She leaves on 12/31.
-
12-24-20 01:44 #5181Senior Member

Posts: 663Aimee
I saw who I believe was Aimee the other night. My experiences at 2188 had been pretty meh, but aimee was the best time I've had yet. I'm a decent looking guy and she was really into it. I don't think I've ever watched a woman getting more joy out of sucking on my cock than Aimee. Lollipoped it. Finally, she rode me but I was too big for her. I took her missionary and I could tell that it was all she could handle. She kept putting her hand on my pelvis so I wouldn't take her as deep. She also refused doggystyle. So I just continued to pound missionary and her hand eventually moved away as she got used to it. I could see her cream on my cock and that made me lose it and finally busted. She was out of breath, legs shaking, and the look on her face was priceless. I wish I had been able to take her doggy but she was a sport and sucked a mean cock.
-
12-23-20 10:59 #5180Senior Member

Posts: 1713Room assignment
There is a number sign on each door.
Originally Posted by Henry4044
[View Original Post]
A-Lin is in room 1, the one that is all the way down the hall to your left when you first walk upstairs.
Andi is in room 2, the one across the bathroom.
KieKie is in room 3, the one immediately to your right when you get upstairs.
As Jack25 stated in the below post, A-Lin is hot. It's not just me saying it. I forgot to mention in my review that I have her wechat and her personal picture, real pic. A few guys have asked for it already. If interested, just send me your email or hobby text number.
-
12-23-20 01:35 #5179Regular Member

Posts: 22188 Andi
Evening folks. Had a little spare time today so I decided to drop by 2188. I asked in advance for some pics and was sent one of A-Lin, Andi and Kiwi. From the pics I decided to go with A-Lin. Unfortunately, by the time I got there she had already been picked by someone else. So I opted for Andi instead. I did however get a quick look at A-Lin and she is smokin. Kiwi looks very sweet, but a little bit larger than I prefer. Andi looked to be the oldest of the three at somewhere in here early thirties. She is super hot though. The pic of her BTW is correct. She is Chinese (English almost non-existant), about 5'1" and probably 105 lbs. Perfect skin, natural c-cups and sunny disposition.
I opted for hhr at 130 and negotiated for BBBJ and daty for additional 60. She wanted 80 but that was all I had. LFK but DFK was not available.
Once we started, she gave me a quick cat bath and started an above average BJ. We 69'd then I spent some time giving her some solo attention. Then moved on to mish and doggie. She actually asked for harder and faster.
In closing, go meet her. You won't be disappointed!
-
12-23-20 00:10 #5178Shill

Posts: 196Raccoon Switch
Sounds like someone got a raccoon rather than a bunny at one point. Why stay, I would have just left. He figures posting his grievances on this thread will run them out of town. AX had a Mikayla in their line up, just before 36 of them were indicted on federal charges.
Originally Posted by HrogerHealey
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-20 23:48 #5177Senior Member

Posts: 121NOT a Zoey replacement, huh?
AB must be reading this thread. They figured out that hinting at a Zoey replacement and using the name Mikayla (remember her) will get guys to visit.
Originally Posted by MrChicago
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the info.
-
12-22-20 23:40 #5176Senior Member

Posts: 205Cripes
Thanks for the intel. Thought it was too good to be true, almost pulled the trigger on it. You probably saved many a monger with this post and it looks verified.
Originally Posted by MrChicago
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-20 23:26 #5175Pimp for 2188

Posts: 31Which room is A-Lin in
Nice review, Charlie. May I ask which room A-Lin is in? Today I asked for A-Lin as well. But I entered the wrong room. Well. I'm sophisticated so I missed A-Lin. Plan to meet her on Christmas day.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-20 21:49 #5174Shill

Posts: 196Zoey type body
Kira was supposed to finish off the month. I guess last minute replacement. The photo he posted is the girl. Zoey spinner type body stats are accurate 4'9 85-90 lbs. Skinny, small tits. Zoey type, except she's not asian. Go check it out and tell me I'm wrong.
Originally Posted by DomCorazon
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-20 20:54 #5173Senior Member

Posts: 877Thai PR
So did you actually see her or that's just from the photo? I didn't have time this week and was planning for next.
Originally Posted by MrChicago
[View Original Post]
So does anybody know what's going on with AB? Not typical for them to send out real photo. This chick isn't typical, but maybe due to hard time finding girls to rotate in. Also, booker seems different over text. Was there a change?











Reply With Quote





