Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #43607
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    Jessica pulaski

    I was curious about the state of the tracks yesterday so I checked to see if things changed for better or worse. I strolled the wilkens track and found a spinner brunette jessica on ashton and pulaski. I tested her mic work and was surprised that she was very good. Sloppy, wet, and rapid, just the way it should always be done. Blasted down her throat and she swallowed for standard plus tip. I got to say in general the tracks look dead nowadays in wilkens, caton, wash blvd, abandoned sa off caton along with fh and BP. Even the garrison track looked dry with only 1 BSW and 1 WSW. Might have to trek east for more talent.

  2. #43606

    Storm on Conklin

    Who remembers Storm? She use to be online in the good Ole days of BP. I caught her on Conklin near the BP today. She has gotten thicc. But in a good way. Scooped her up and took her to a friend she knew house. My first time with her, very good BBBJ and that kitten was phat and very hot. Busted in a matter of minutes. Think cause I've been trying to hit this for a long while now. I can scratch that off my bucket list now. No digits but hope to run into her again. There use to be a video online if her and Cashout back in the day. Anyone know if it's still around.

    Phyuck!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB_IMG_1609010573948.jpg‎  

  3. #43605
    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    Yep. I saw this on her social media page. Met mom put it up. Been wanting to meet her, but just never did. Condolences. Read that she OD'd.
    Any pics of her.

  4. #43604
    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    Yep. I saw this on her social media page. Met mom put it up. Been wanting to meet her, but just never did. Condolences. Read that she OD'd.
    Damn. I kinda wanted to see her again. She was fun last time I did.

    BQ22.

  5. #43603

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone still dating her? She's cleaned up nicely. She use to suck the life out of me. I miss that.
    That's great she is doing well!

  6. #43602
    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Great vid night. Is that green eyed Sara?
    Yessir. It most certainly is.

  7. #43601
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Green Eyed Sara

    Great vid night. Is that green eyed Sara?

  8. #43600
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    5'2, 110 lbs, glasses. Not going to get into it, but man what a sad story.

    Catch her if you can!!
    She's a complete wreck and stole $20 from me a few weeks ago.

  9. #43599

  10. #43598

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone still dating her? She's cleaned up nicely. She use to suck the life out of me. I miss that.
    She's been clean for around 5 months or so I think, she's working and in school I believe and has a bf.

  11. #43597

  12. #43596

  13. #43595

  14. #43594
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone still dating her? She's cleaned up nicely. She use to suck the life out of me. I miss that.
    Is that Syrian Anna? What a difference a day makes! Peace.

  15. #43593

    Talking about gaining weight

    I read before that Josie gained some weight, but I didn't know it was that much weight since last time I met her couple years ago, the other day I was in the B area and noticed a phat ass, she was all bundled up, idk if she also gained height, but she looked taller than I remember, I didn't even recognised her when inside the car, it was till she told me her name, I know some of you have a thing for her, but her legs are completely fucked up, it was a total turn off, I don't think I ever picked up a chick with that kind of damage on their skin, she gave me her number, but I don't think I'll get that again.

    On another note, I met a thick Brianna / Breanna, black hair, half Italian half PR, with an illegible scribble as a tramp stamp, probably in her early 30's who lives by the west side shopping center, she gave me a phone # that was supposed to be hers, but when she called it from my phone her phone was at her place, maybe in the bf possession? Who knows?? I've tried contact her, but no answer, does anyone here has her FB by any chance??

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape