Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 181 of 281 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 231 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 4209
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1509
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveAsiians  [View Original Post]
    Hi I went to dd recently and had June. But at the door mama asked if I wanted upstairs or downstairs then just said to stay downstairs was wondering what the difference was. Thanks in adv.
    Yeah its all the same, upstairs is less likelihood of running into someone else, but more importantly, if this is the same June from five years ago I'm curious if she still looks amazing, she was a KNOCKOUT then, looked like asa akira.

  2. #1508

    Hot Tub

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveAsiians  [View Original Post]
    Hi I went to dd recently and had June. But at the door mama asked if I wanted upstairs or downstairs then just said to stay downstairs was wondering what the difference was. Thanks in adv.
    One of the rooms upstairs has a hot tub, other than that no difference.

  3. #1507
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveAsiians  [View Original Post]
    Hi I went to dd recently and had June. But at the door mama asked if I wanted upstairs or downstairs then just said to stay downstairs was wondering what the difference was. Thanks in adv.
    I have been upstairs once and do not recall any difference. I recall someone speaking about a VIP room upstairs but it was not worth the upcharge. Same service.

  4. #1506

    Upstairs downstairs at dd

    Hi I went to dd recently and had June. But at the door mama asked if I wanted upstairs or downstairs then just said to stay downstairs was wondering what the difference was. Thanks in adv.

  5. #1505
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo2830  [View Original Post]
    Made the trip to DD but unfortunately I didn't go in because I noticed a lot of cars in the DD drive thru, I didn't see any other entrances other than the one from DD drive thru, terrible location.
    It is genuinely the worst location, it is an absolute walk of shame which is why I pray that in the off chance I can actually make it there that it is pouring rain. My go to lately is just to park down the road at one of the big shopping plazas, and just walk straight in and straight out, because getting stuck in there with a row of cars who know what you are up to isn't the best.

  6. #1504

    Dd

    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    Yes it is.
    Made the trip to DD but unfortunately I didn't go in because I noticed a lot of cars in the DD drive thru, I didn't see any other entrances other than the one from DD drive thru, terrible location.

  7. #1503
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick28  [View Original Post]
    what / where DD is, is this the AMP behind DD's off Whalley Ave in New Haven?
    Yes it is.

  8. #1502

    DD. What is DD.

    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    Good advice Gordon. I have never had a problem at DD. Consistant good experience.
    Hello fellow members. I don't go to much AMP's but sometimes I do, so I am new to these forums. Providers and SW's are going downhill, so I am looking to get to AMP's, and was wondering what / where DD is, is this the AMP behind DD's off Whalley Ave in New Haven?

  9. #1501

    Dd

    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    I believe they were raided once years ago but it is probably a safe choice. When that happened a informer wrote a detailed account of his visit. I read it and it seemed made up because it involved a detailed account of what services for what dollars. At least for me it never happens like that.

    Your high risk is street girls.

    I know from personal experience it is difficult when being questioned by police but if you ever encounter law enforcement DO NOT SAY ANYTHNG.
    Good advice Gordon. I have never had a problem at DD. Consistant good experience.

  10. #1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo2830  [View Original Post]
    Should I bet concern of LE while visiting this establishment?, I have never been here and was planning on paying a visit for the first time after reading good reviews.
    I believe they were raided once years ago but it is probably a safe choice. When that happened a informer wrote a detailed account of his visit. I read it and it seemed made up because it involved a detailed account of what services for what dollars. At least for me it never happens like that.

    Your high risk is street girls.

    I know from personal experience it is difficult when being questioned by police but if you ever encounter law enforcement DO NOT SAY ANYTHNG.

  11. #1499

    Dd

    Should I bet concern of LE while visiting this establishment?, I have never been here and was planning on paying a visit for the first time after reading good reviews.

  12. #1498
    Quote Originally Posted by AlTesda5366  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried the place just on Rose Hill Rd in the above town? Advertises itself as "Brandford" massage.
    I stopped in the other day. They were busy and told me to return later. Very attractive woman prob 40 ish.

  13. #1497
    Standard are&T with owed.

    Some UTC al

    Quote Originally Posted by AlTesda5366  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried the place just on Rose Hill Rd in the above town? Advertises itself as "Brandford" massage.
    .

  14. #1496

    "Brandford" Massage

    Has anyone tried the place just on Rose Hill Rd in the above town? Advertises itself as "Brandford" massage.

  15. #1495
    Thank you Occupy. I'm sold. I will check her out soon and send you a follow up PM with updates.

    C.

    Quote Originally Posted by Occupyso  [View Original Post]
    She is as close to a GFE as I've gotten at DD and any AMP outside of NYC. I have seen her upwards of 15 times now since she first started working there two years ago Oct 2018. Wow it has been some time now that I am writing it out. She remembers what I like and gives me what I want every time. DI have gotten BBBJ from her multiple times, though not since covid, which I haven't gotten from anyone else at DD. Downside is she put on some weight during quarantine but her attitude and service more than make up for it.

    I'll try again with Lisa this month. She is a looker for sure, even better than Cash. No more late night sessions for me, those have never worked out but that is when the itch strikes the hardest these things. Sigh.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape