Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 181 of 281 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 231 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 4206
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1506
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo2830  [View Original Post]
    Made the trip to DD but unfortunately I didn't go in because I noticed a lot of cars in the DD drive thru, I didn't see any other entrances other than the one from DD drive thru, terrible location.
    It is genuinely the worst location, it is an absolute walk of shame which is why I pray that in the off chance I can actually make it there that it is pouring rain. My go to lately is just to park down the road at one of the big shopping plazas, and just walk straight in and straight out, because getting stuck in there with a row of cars who know what you are up to isn't the best.

  2. #1505

    Dd

    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    Yes it is.
    Made the trip to DD but unfortunately I didn't go in because I noticed a lot of cars in the DD drive thru, I didn't see any other entrances other than the one from DD drive thru, terrible location.

  3. #1504
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick28  [View Original Post]
    what / where DD is, is this the AMP behind DD's off Whalley Ave in New Haven?
    Yes it is.

  4. #1503

    DD. What is DD.

    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    Good advice Gordon. I have never had a problem at DD. Consistant good experience.
    Hello fellow members. I don't go to much AMP's but sometimes I do, so I am new to these forums. Providers and SW's are going downhill, so I am looking to get to AMP's, and was wondering what / where DD is, is this the AMP behind DD's off Whalley Ave in New Haven?

  5. #1502

    Dd

    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    I believe they were raided once years ago but it is probably a safe choice. When that happened a informer wrote a detailed account of his visit. I read it and it seemed made up because it involved a detailed account of what services for what dollars. At least for me it never happens like that.

    Your high risk is street girls.

    I know from personal experience it is difficult when being questioned by police but if you ever encounter law enforcement DO NOT SAY ANYTHNG.
    Good advice Gordon. I have never had a problem at DD. Consistant good experience.

  6. #1501
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo2830  [View Original Post]
    Should I bet concern of LE while visiting this establishment?, I have never been here and was planning on paying a visit for the first time after reading good reviews.
    I believe they were raided once years ago but it is probably a safe choice. When that happened a informer wrote a detailed account of his visit. I read it and it seemed made up because it involved a detailed account of what services for what dollars. At least for me it never happens like that.

    Your high risk is street girls.

    I know from personal experience it is difficult when being questioned by police but if you ever encounter law enforcement DO NOT SAY ANYTHNG.

  7. #1500

    Dd

    Should I bet concern of LE while visiting this establishment?, I have never been here and was planning on paying a visit for the first time after reading good reviews.

  8. #1499
    Quote Originally Posted by AlTesda5366  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried the place just on Rose Hill Rd in the above town? Advertises itself as "Brandford" massage.
    I stopped in the other day. They were busy and told me to return later. Very attractive woman prob 40 ish.

  9. #1498
    Standard are&T with owed.

    Some UTC al

    Quote Originally Posted by AlTesda5366  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried the place just on Rose Hill Rd in the above town? Advertises itself as "Brandford" massage.
    .

  10. #1497

    "Brandford" Massage

    Has anyone tried the place just on Rose Hill Rd in the above town? Advertises itself as "Brandford" massage.

  11. #1496
    Thank you Occupy. I'm sold. I will check her out soon and send you a follow up PM with updates.

    C.

    Quote Originally Posted by Occupyso  [View Original Post]
    She is as close to a GFE as I've gotten at DD and any AMP outside of NYC. I have seen her upwards of 15 times now since she first started working there two years ago Oct 2018. Wow it has been some time now that I am writing it out. She remembers what I like and gives me what I want every time. DI have gotten BBBJ from her multiple times, though not since covid, which I haven't gotten from anyone else at DD. Downside is she put on some weight during quarantine but her attitude and service more than make up for it.

    I'll try again with Lisa this month. She is a looker for sure, even better than Cash. No more late night sessions for me, those have never worked out but that is when the itch strikes the hardest these things. Sigh.

  12. #1495

    Dd fun

    I went to DD not to long ago had Nicole and let me tell you she was real fun. I didn't bring to much $$ due to it being spontaneous and me forgetting about the cover charge going up. We did ts where she loved to tease and then went to the room and went from there like I said didn't have too much $ on hand so asks her about a fj which she was surprisingly into and allowed me to enjoy myself with her through that. She has a good body and face and bubbly personality rushes a bit but not a big turn off.

    Prior to that I had seen Jen. I had that planned out so had enough for FS. Ran me 1. 3 which is pretty good considering how much these other girls with demons want to charge and not being as good looking. We did the deed and she was riding this young bull like she couldn't get enough. When finished she clean me all up and kept playing with it while continuing to "massage" me.

    Would repeat with both might even go 4 hands next time. Have fun and stay safe.

  13. #1494
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadZ1212  [View Original Post]
    Been with Lisa and was a decent time. Enjoyed FS with her. However not been with Cash, but heard good things about her. What is it about Cash that is so much better? Thanks.
    She is as close to a GFE as I've gotten at DD and any AMP outside of NYC. I have seen her upwards of 15 times now since she first started working there two years ago Oct 2018. Wow it has been some time now that I am writing it out. She remembers what I like and gives me what I want every time. DI have gotten BBBJ from her multiple times, though not since covid, which I haven't gotten from anyone else at DD. Downside is she put on some weight during quarantine but her attitude and service more than make up for it.

    I'll try again with Lisa this month. She is a looker for sure, even better than Cash. No more late night sessions for me, those have never worked out but that is when the itch strikes the hardest these things. Sigh.

  14. #1493

    Dd

    Been with Lisa and was a decent time. Enjoyed FS with her. However not been with Cash, but heard good things about her. What is it about Cash that is so much better? Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Occupyso  [View Original Post]
    Based on reviews below, week before Thanksgiving I specifically booked Lisa ahead of time for an 1 am session. I should've known better. I have never had any late night sessions at any AMPs that were good, presumably bc the girls are tired and just that not into it at that hour. But I was impatient and wanted to sample. Came away very disappointed. Yes she is younger than most others yes her body is amazing yes she is tall and leggy yes she teased in TS and massage / ST / CBJ very well, but the final act of FS was very subpar. Even before FS she went very fast with the CBJ and wouldn't slow down when I asked her to or tried to pull away. Then she pulled the vice grip with legs move and wouldn't spread her legs out even when I motioned for her to and tried to spread them apart. Lots of fake loud moaning, clearly a ploy to get me to come more quickly and end it. I gave up trying, and she succeeded. Was only in there for 40-45 min tops. Felt like I got jibbed out of what could have be a great session, but I only have myself to blame given the late hour. I think. I might give her another try in the afternoon once more and if it's also subpar or even average, will just stick to Cash.

  15. #1492

    Massage

    Hey guys. Any non-AMP in this area that anybody would be nice to share?, you can PM me if you want to keep it discreet, I appreciate it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape