Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 352 of 691 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 402 452 ... LastLast
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 10356
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5091
    Quote Originally Posted by HotNhung  [View Original Post]
    What's her name or her actual link?
    You can find her under Kandee on the site.

  2. #5090

    Link no good

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Fellow Mongers I am senior member from Cincinnati. I alway spend a few month in Florida each winter. Getting ready to head to the Vero Beach area for a couple week fishing. Always try to stop over in Daytona to sample the local talent in that area. Checking Listcrawlers to my surprise I came across A provider I have seen several time here in Cincinnati. Guy this lady has a head game that rates up there with the best. Still going to check out the local Talent but will be spending a extra day to spend time with this old friend.

    Never a rush and will drain you dry. Doggie an CG is also on the menu. But the BBBJCIM hard to find better. She is the real deal. HB.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tona/57076524/
    What's her name or her actual link?

  3. #5089
    Quote Originally Posted by FelterSnatch58  [View Original Post]
    Any fellow mongers know providers who enjoy a good old fashioned load on their face and happen to like it? Just don't think I could stomach Stella though after seeing some of her pics. Sorry Stella, no offence. Thanks FS.
    See Monday!

  4. #5088

    Quality

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Fellow Mongers I am senior member from Cincinnati. I alway spend a few month in Florida each winter. Getting ready to head to the Vero Beach area for a couple week fishing. Always try to stop over in Daytona to sample the local talent in that area. Checking Listcrawlers to my surprise I came across A provider I have seen several time here in Cincinnati. Guy this lady has a head game that rates up there with the best. Still going to check out the local Talent but will be spending a extra day to spend time with this old friend.

    Never a rush and will drain you dry. Doggie an CG is also on the menu. But the BBBJCIM hard to find better. She is the real deal. HB.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tona/57076524/
    Definitely quality not seen in Daytona but her rates are steep.

  5. #5087

    Cum Dump

    Any fellow mongers know providers who enjoy a good old fashioned load on their face and happen to like it? Just don't think I could stomach Stella though after seeing some of her pics. Sorry Stella, no offence. Thanks FS.

  6. #5086
    Quote Originally Posted by Topherman  [View Original Post]
    Ha ha ha. . . She just confirmed my FB friend request. Let's she what she's about. I really like reading the 707's and seeing how "low" they go. I've seen her ad many times but never once thought of a meet up.

    T-Man.
    Seen her many times. She's ok once you get to know her. I've had a up and down relationship with her. She is 50 by the way not 31. She will ghost you because of candy issues. But you catch her on a good night and she's fun. Head game is a 5 out of 10. But probably the nicest rack out there and a really nice pussy. Occasionally you can cip. She's a nice person but will go silent on you. When the candy man calls. I'm friends on fb too with her. She was a roommate of my atf. Jessica alias Amanda waterfall.

  7. #5085

    Cincinnati Girl

    Fellow Mongers I am senior member from Cincinnati. I alway spend a few month in Florida each winter. Getting ready to head to the Vero Beach area for a couple week fishing. Always try to stop over in Daytona to sample the local talent in that area. Checking Listcrawlers to my surprise I came across A provider I have seen several time here in Cincinnati. Guy this lady has a head game that rates up there with the best. Still going to check out the local Talent but will be spending a extra day to spend time with this old friend.

    Never a rush and will drain you dry. Doggie an CG is also on the menu. But the BBBJCIM hard to find better. She is the real deal. HB.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tona/57076524/

  8. #5084

    Her name is Monica, and she's been scamming for 2 years

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    Never read or heard anything good about her. Stay away!
    SHe had a bf whoul would jump out and rob. Bad news!

  9. #5083
    Quote Originally Posted by Stardust1954  [View Original Post]
    Made a date, coms seemed to be good but a no show. I wouldn't recommend wasting your time on this one.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...e/447088242197
    Ha ha ha. . . She just confirmed my FB friend request. Let's she what she's about. I really like reading the 707's and seeing how "low" they go. I've seen her ad many times but never once thought of a meet up.

    T-Man.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3C299628-363F-4714-A447-5F51676B634F.jpg‎  

  10. #5082
    Quote Originally Posted by Swim999  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for posting. Good to know. I hate having my time wasted or finding out I've got a cold fish on my hands.

    Chicks like this ruin the hobby. Most of these chicks can't hold down a 9-5 job. Once they start the no call no show routine they move on to scamming and robbing mongers. Let her starve.
    Couldn't agree more! I attempted 3 visits with her but coms were so bad each time I never could get a visit. Every excuse from being in a store to my phone was on silent. Got a beville rd vague address then crickets. It seems much more are becoming trash in this town. She definitely was a waste of time and effort.

  11. #5081

    Done

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    I have an appointment with this young lady tomorrow.

    Let's see how it goes.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...y/311534032122
    Katie.

    Mid 20's.

    Little thicker than her pics reflect.

    Soft, squeezable ass.

    Nice Breasts.

    Nice Girl.

    Orange City.

    7 QV.

    Oral skills are on or with most providers. Doesn't seem to enjoy it a lot though. Wanted to move right to FS after about 5 minutes.

    Played with the kitty during BBBJCIM. She does not like FIV. Says she is tight and is sensitive.

    Does not like talking specifics via text. Initial comm via text and then discuss specifics on phone or in person.

    Would today because she is close and the donation wasn't terrible.

  12. #5080
    Quote Originally Posted by RoudiAudi  [View Original Post]
    About what is her age?
    I'd put her between 42-45 years old.

  13. #5079

    Let her starve

    Quote Originally Posted by Stardust1954  [View Original Post]
    Made a date, coms seemed to be good but a no show. I wouldn't recommend wasting your time on this one.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...e/447088242197
    Thanks for posting. Good to know. I hate having my time wasted or finding out I've got a cold fish on my hands.

    Chicks like this ruin the hobby. Most of these chicks can't hold down a 9-5 job. Once they start the no call no show routine they move on to scamming and robbing mongers. Let her starve.

  14. #5078

    Age?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny1966  [View Original Post]
    She is definitely an ace! She has been at it a while and still delivers a top notch experience. I always enjoy the effort she puts into her dates. I used to play with her weekly when I mongered much more regularly but she still is top 2 when I get the urge. Great time!
    About what is her age?

  15. #5077

    Worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by ReelFit  [View Original Post]
    Recently visited Dana after reading all her outstanding reviews on Listcrawler / MegaPersonals. I'm 55 and no longer interested in 20 yr old hard bodies cause they have an immature 20 yr old brain. Dana is a real mature woman. I am into oral presentations after having been married for decades in which that rarely happened. Dana takes her time arousing her client! Then does what you ask to please you! What a concept! I have the best time whenever we get together. She has some new pictures that she'll post in her ad, soon. Monger on!

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...n/831629372252
    She is definitely an ace! She has been at it a while and still delivers a top notch experience. I always enjoy the effort she puts into her dates. I used to play with her weekly when I mongered much more regularly but she still is top 2 when I get the urge. Great time!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape