Thread: Ripoff Reports
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 102
-
01-01-23 22:02 #42Senior Member

Posts: 887Avoid at all costs
https://skipthegames.com/posts/camde...l/018048361229
If you were ever robbed, you never forget the sinking feeling of three black men walking in the room to steal your stuff. Now it happens a number of years ago but somehow she keeps reappearing like a skid mark in your boxer shorts.
She changes her name, phone number and location but the bottom line is she is a thief. Just avoid her. Her pictures aren't bad, I grant you that but they are at least 10 years old and 50 lbs ago. For the sake of your safety, just avoid at all costs.
-
09-19-22 00:42 #41Senior Member

Posts: 92I'd have to agree with you
I've seen this women and she's has no pimp at least to my knowledge. The only thing I've seen is her hangout with the sexy Asian MILF and string bean looking white dude that I know damn well ain't running shit. She was a great lay, never send money fellas even to the nicest ones.
Originally Posted by JRichard
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-22 16:37 #40Senior Member

Posts: 842Well. . .
Well with only three ads that can be referenced to that number.
Originally Posted by RegularDude007
[View Original Post]
A Louisiana area code.
No particular NJ town listed in the ads I see (only SJ).
Manner in which your post is written.
IMO your entire post sounds Sketchy. But I could be incorrect. . .
Leads me to believe, yes you were scammed. But Not in person, you sent money.
-
09-08-22 22:55 #39Regular Member

Posts: 1Scam / ripoff beware!! Southern Belle
Evening gents, first time posting here. So a buddy of mine and fellow hobbyist just informed me that he was scammed by what seemed to be a normal enough encounter from Southern Belle operating out of a crappy Bellmawr motel. Link below.
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...0/205259810427
So he told me how he texted her, got a reply back fairly quickly and discussed prices, settled on lower than asking for a short. He gets there, has to wait for a few before being let in (already I'm telling him sounded sketchy). After inside he disrobes, puts donation down, and starts receiving some hand action enough to get him up and hard. He's handed a condom to put on and as he does the Boyfriend / pimp / handler walks in from outside and tells him time is up and to gtfo. Was barely able to get dressed before being thrown out.
Shame that this is having to be my first post on this site, but I know my buddy and this was a worse situation than he realized. Definitely avoid seeing this chick unless you're prepared for this to happen! Oddly I had tried to set something up a week ago but was never responded to. After his encounter I consider myself fortunate.
Hope this helps and proves useful.
-
10-02-21 01:49 #38Regular Member

Posts: 5My bad too
I got taken for a ride at the Mayfair under the same guise. Your link was down so I didn't put the two together. Photo was of a girl with matching red bra / panties and a pic of toys on a bed.
Originally Posted by DuceMe
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-21 22:17 #37Senior Member

Posts: 118Scam
https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...s/314431065908
Do not go see Brandi and Kandi! The pictures are fake. Both are covered in scabs and track marks. When I saw them and decided to walk out they had a meltdown and started making all kinds of threats. Do not waste your time.
-
07-31-21 15:06 #36Senior Member

Posts: 46Scumbags in Turnersville
Avoid going to the Mayfair for this one. She ask for donation up front, excused herself to the bathroom and then boyfriends crawls out from behind clutter in the corner telling me I got leave.
I said I didn't want any trouble and got out of there as quick as I could. Avoid like the plague! Total drugged out fuckin scumbags!
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...d/375466219000
-
07-09-21 18:06 #35Senior Member

Posts: 31Avoid
Just read a post on TER she got someone again. Try and do some research before setting up visits with chicks.
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-20 00:43 #34Senior Member

Posts: 29Yeah that's her, looks like she using an old pic in these ads.
Originally Posted by SnjGuy33
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 20:57 #33Senior Member

Posts: 68No him but fits the description. She has a track record of being mechanical.
Originally Posted by LittleConner
[View Original Post]
https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...r/452592616936
-
12-29-20 19:29 #32Senior Member

Posts: 242Have a link or a pic so others don't fall for it?
Originally Posted by Kmajr
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 04:10 #31Senior Member

Posts: 29Jenna
You know the one, huge bolt ons with the slightly off eye. She has been posting that she "lost her number" which may be from dodging calls and texts from guys who send her money for videos that she clearly has no intention of sending. Not a huge monetary loss but it's the point. I'm one of the suckers. A shame too because I was going to try to set up a date next time I was in that area but not now.
-
12-24-20 16:53 #30Senior Member

Posts: 68Bella
I was with her once well over one year ago. She at the time was living in a rundown blue house in Camden. She def had a handler who seemed to control her. Rates were reasonable and I had a nice full service time with her. She is into selling videos and pics. She is a very nice attractive woman with a clean body but was at the time totally controlled by her pimp. At one time she was a surgical nurse but had to quit bc of her habit. What a shame. I have not been back bc of covid and all the bad comments about her actions on here.
Originally Posted by Davey1965
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-20 07:53 #29Senior Member

Posts: 1384You send them an Uber and not money for an Uber. If they no show the Uber you sent your only out $5. 00 for the missed ride fee.
Originally Posted by LittleConner
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-20 22:39 #28Senior Member

Posts: 242If the girl isn't able to afford her own uber, probably not worth having her come over.
Originally Posted by Melisil
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





