Thread: Ripoff Reports
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 102
-
12-23-20 21:36 #27Senior Member

Posts: 35Never send them money before hand whether its deposit, uber, or anything else. They will always ghost you since that's exactly what they were looking for. Money.
Originally Posted by Brccfp02
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-20 10:43 #26Senior Member

Posts: 188Bella
This morning I set an outcall up with Bella. Everything seemed to be going ok communication wise. Sent her money to Uber over. Bella went silent after that. Luckily I'm out only a few bucks. Stay safe and learn a lesson from myself and from what I'm reading several others. https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...8/592678255752.
-
11-25-20 09:33 #25Senior Member

Posts: 887Two sides to every story
I have had Bella on my "To do List" for sometime now, the one or two times I reached out, I didn't hear back in my limited time frame. I know from my internet research that she is Facebook friends with at least two STG providers so it's safe to assume Bella is well versed in the tricks of the trade. Typically (but not always), these long time STG advertisers know which side their bread is buttered on and don't mess with their customers. It's like pissing in your own swimming pool, if you want to make money on STG, best to play by the rules.
So who really knows what Bella was up to? Maybe that night she was desperate for the dope and these guys has their hooks in her? All I know for sure is that whenever I got myself in trouble, I can look back and specifically identify one of the 22 rules of mongering that was broken. In this case, allowing the provider to pick the parking spot lead up to this incident.
So thanks for sharing, that is the power of this board. It allows one monger's mistake to serve as a lesson for us all. .
Originally Posted by Furca87
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-20 19:44 #24Regular Member

Posts: 3Just to be clear, I haven't been a member here for very long and I usually just read. I wanted to warn folks about what happened when I met Bella.
I'm well seasoned at this type of activity. I've been at this since the late 80's, I know what I'm doing and I know Camden like the back of my hand. In all my years doing this it's only the 3rd time I've had trouble. Bella didn't seem the type to be troublesome, we're all wrong sometimes.
Well. We met for a car date and we went to her spot. I always try to position my car so I can make a quick get away (backing in to a spot, leaving plenty of room to maneuver, have keys in designated spot) in case things go wrong which is what happened this time. We're not there a minute and she gets out and walks away. Next thing I know two men are approaching me. I start the car and get out of there fast.
It's a a shame, she seemed nice and looked pretty good. I've helped plenty of girls with extra tips over the years over the years when they're in need. It's a two way street, I have something they want and they have something I want.
I will just move on to someone else, her loss.
-
11-24-20 03:59 #23Regular Member

Posts: 6Theone79
I agree dated her plenty never a problem always a good time even when she trolled broadway.
Originally Posted by BillyBass
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-20 22:18 #22Senior Member

Posts: 83I call BS on this post. I've seen her several times without a problem, and it’s the OP's first post.
Originally Posted by Furca87
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-20 20:41 #21Senior Member

Posts: 887Mind me asking?
Thanks for your contribution to this board but if you don't mind sharing, how did this go awry? I'm not asking you to endanger yourself by giving out specific details that could only lead back to you but I am curious on what sort of lessons we can pull from your unfortunate incident. I had her on my list since we became "Facebook Friends" and you would never guess her to be a ripoff artist by her soapy posts. But I would very much appreciate a bit more detail so me and my fellow mongers can be on the lookout for the set up that leads to her particular brand of a rip off. Glad you escaped any significant damage.
Originally Posted by Furca87
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-20 19:16 #20Regular Member

Posts: 3Bella in Camden
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...0/966487272371
Rip off, you get robbed too by thugs lying in wait. Good thing I was prepared and no one got hurt. Stay away from this. Far away.
-
11-11-20 20:35 #19Senior Member

Posts: 887Another friendly reminder
Avoid, she will rob you if given the chance. She has changed her name three or four times, changed her phone number just as many times and this time, she switched to a Delaware area code. But she can't outrun her history, she is a thief.
https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...3/658883872182
-
11-07-20 17:34 #18Senior Member

Posts: 987Yep. She's bad news all around. Bad reviews have been following her for years. Those pictures are also very old from like 2-3+ years ago.
Originally Posted by Marks4040
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-20 11:25 #17Senior Member

Posts: 45Sasha Ripoff warning
Don't waste your time with this one.
Pictures are not close first off.
I was lucky to be in the room for five minutes doing the deed and all the sudden someone knocks on the door conveniently I told to get changed I have to go. I tell the girl to give me half my money back I know it's a scam she plays around won't do it. She tells me we started and I owe her it.
856-516-3420 Is her #.
-
09-08-20 14:22 #16Banned Member

Posts: 426Heather
I was driving thru Jersey otw to Philly and decided to see What Camden was up to.
I got a WSW wit ass by the name of Heather w / reddish blonde hair.
Turned out to be bad. She gets in the Motel then tells me she don't like Doggie.
It was a Got dammed lie.
I think she was hiding her vagina and didn't want me to see it.
I almost left her stankin ass there, but I started thinking she can get my info from the Motel front desk and say I did something to her.
I almost left her but she ran to the back of my car and I think she was taking down my plate in her phone.
I'm not sure. She said "I was just moving out the way".
No she was bent down in the back of my car. I couldn't even see her.
She is a Shady one.
I forgot you're supposed to have the girl pay for the motel, using her I'd.
If not for that I would have left her stranded.
-
09-12-17 12:54 #15Senior Member

Posts: 74Jasebelle or Jasmine
Got robbed by her and her bf or brother or whatever stay easy from. She lives in brownmills area. You see her a few times on backpage. She is cute the pic in is about 5 months ago. She lost a lot of weight so she is skinner and she sick too.
-
05-08-17 17:02 #14Senior Member

Posts: 214Jenet
Was ripped off by Jenet last Mon. Dated her twice with no issues. She gave me her address in Gloucester. Went over she invited me in, gave her donation expecting to date her there. Got weird quickly. First she said to get on the couch while stating she was sick. Her uncle came down and said we couldn't stay in the house. She suggested to do a car date, in Gloucester- no way I said. Things went back and forth till she said she knew a place around the corner no extra charge? Didn't want to go to Camden, she said not in Camden. Well it turned out we wound up off Morgan. I said I'm not going here. She gets out telling me to wait we'll go to the Budget. She returns in 2 minutes saying the guy knows her uncle, spoke to him and now it's cool to go back to her house. We drive back, park she goes in door close I knock a min later uncle comes to door saying she'll b out in 5. I said she said it was cool with you to hang here. He says that's a lie I'm not running a ***** house. I drove off knowing she wasn't coming out as she had used my money to get drugs and my car as taxi. Stay away, she's early 40's about 5"3 dirty blonde hair and thin. Usually off of morgan or close by.
-
10-04-16 16:21 #13Senior Member

Posts: 85Too bad
Knew her 10+ years ago when she transition from crack to dope. I guess she hardened quite a bit now.












Reply With Quote





