Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 6376
-
12-13-20 17:35 #1216Senior Member

Posts: 56Tina. Lovelygirls
I've had the pleasure of meating Tina on a few occasions and since we click together so well, she's one of my go-to's right now. Sue is an outstanding option and I have a sneaking suscpition that Sue is Angel as previously reviewed, and who, BTW I really like as well. Having said that, Lovelygirls right now has a really nice stable with Sue and Tina at +60 for BB and Heri at +100. They are all wonderful and I think that you can't go wrong with any of them. My experience is that as a rule they are sweet and more a GFE experience than something like a Nana or Dahee whirlwind. I'm a little older now and I've grown to like a mellow session so these girls are right up my alley.
Photos of Tina are of her although heavily photoshopped. The close up of her face is the most accurate and yes, I found her to be that attractive. She has a very sexy mouth and does this naughty snarl like thing when she smiles that begs me to do her. A real turn on.
Looks are nice. I find her very attractive. She's not a gym rat tight, and she's a little soft with some meat but in no case would I call her fat. I have a hard time judging asian women and in an attempt at figuring out her age I told her that she looked about 22. She just smiled and didn't reply. Definitely natural B tits with small nipples and overall slender body. She looks like a nice GND korean girl who I would meet at starbucks and hook up with (yeah right.).
English was fine. Actually quite good and we had no problem communicating. Smart girl.
Attitude was that she was there to please me. I never got a restriction or hesitancy from her. From the moment I got in the room, she was making sure I had a good time. I will say though that the first time I went there that she asked for the money up front and left the room with it. I could see where that would piss off some guys. After that though on subsequent visits she knew I was good for it and didn't ask.
Service was nice. She'll kiss and maybe let you use a little tongue, but I wasn't able to DFK with her. Really I didn't push the issue becuae of the 'rona going around so I respect that. Usual shower routine but she did provide preview in the shower. Also, when drying off she is very playful as she dried me off and we wound up with her blowing me and us fucking in the bathroom before we ever got out of there. I will say though that if you love DT or very enthusiastic BJs I did not receive that. Not really a big thing with me but I could tell that she was doing it because it was part of the service, and not that she was an enthusiast. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't bad at all, but just not memorable, just standard. The deed has been performed in any position imaginable with an easy CIP, and what I especially like about her, is that she doesn't immediatley jump up and go wash off. She stay and play for as long as you want. Really she is a sweetheart, again more GFE than PSE.
Expense was 200/ hhr + 60 for BB. I'm a one shot guy so that's all I need.
Repeat. Definitely. Sometimes in this game the chemistry works out right. She pushes the proper buttons with me even though I know that there are other providers who do all the DFK, super BJs and energetic romps, somehow I just like to chill with her. That's the beauty of our hobby in that there is always a gem out there to find that will take care of us personally. Please treat her with respect if you should partake, she said she'll be here for another week or so.
-
12-13-20 17:17 #1215Senior Member

Posts: 2643Whatever happened to OC orgs (eg, FruitKCup) that didn't upcharge for bb?
Originally Posted by NoClue02
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-20 15:39 #1214Banned Member

Posts: 1333Dahee Booker
The Booker is not bad; she is very business like and she does deliver the GOODS. This year, I have seen Ena, Dahee and Angel from her and they all have been exceptional. Yes, she can get short with you if you are late or what not but her crew are RELIABLE.
Originally Posted by JohnPot
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-20 02:41 #1213Senior Member

Posts: 577Yeah, of has plenty of good ones in oc too but I like la scene more. I started this hobby back in 2014 or so, and la scene has cuter, younger "looking" girls. The bb scene was recently, but also find la is better as well.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
For one thing, some agencies in la doesn't have up charge for bb. Second, I like some places with easy access to the room. I have seen some agencies here, and going to the building is like a maze. Got lost one time, had to have to booker on the phone and walked me thru LOL.
-
12-13-20 00:07 #1212Senior Member

Posts: 3687Dahee
I think Sophia is in West LA now. I would just prebook Dahee. These pics are PSed but I can recognize her face. She is a little older than pics but I wouldn't call her MILF yet. I wasn't disappointed with her looks but I want to find hot young Kgirls.
Just saw a recent review (here). I saw Dahee a while back and didn't think she was chubby. The room was a little dark so you might lose your balance. I didn't remember her mumbling or had any rules with me. Service was great and she did her best to please me so I thought you guys would have a great time with her.
Originally Posted by AverageGuy82
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-20 23:56 #1211Senior Member

Posts: 3687OC seems plenty fun
I need to relax a little for the holidays or the fun will defund my fund. LA only seems to have more fun because it has more hypes. I have been wondering why OC is so quiet while LA keeps talking about the same girls.
Originally Posted by NoClue02
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-20 22:34 #1210Senior Member

Posts: 577Thanks! A few guys told me about this too, thank you all. I did sent a pm on hx, no reply so I guess those bookers communicated and block me hahahaha. It's all good, plenty of others here. Was hoping to see someone fun down here rather than driving to la hahaha.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
Edit...spoke too soon, got a replied back lol. Will try a diff day
-
12-12-20 21:19 #1209Senior Member

Posts: 264Wow
The sugarcake pics are real? Damn, I've been wanting to see her but everytime I reach out she's booked out til later hours that doesn't line up with my schedule. I wanted to see Sophia again with another booker but was told she left and that they have other ladies instead.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-20 21:08 #1208Regular Member

Posts: 21How tall is she may I ask. Is she around 20 or late 30's years old. Thanks bro.
Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-20 19:00 #1207Senior Member

Posts: 3687Dahee
You can still book her as Nana with another booker. Dahee's booker uses her real pics while this booker has fake pics. You will have a great time with Dahee/Nana.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/lovelygirls.
Originally Posted by NoClue02
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-20 17:26 #1206Snowflake

Posts: 405Yup. This booker is a piece of work. He / she will be shut down soon and it's not going to be by LE.
Originally Posted by NoClue02
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-20 14:25 #1205Senior Member

Posts: 2643hh $$.
Originally Posted by veryinterest
[View Original Post]
Hr $$6.
Bb+6.
-
12-10-20 12:24 #1204Senior Member

Posts: 178Was there an upcharge for bb or included?
Originally Posted by SsStuntCock
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-20 01:07 #1203Senior Member

Posts: 577I guess I'll miss one out
Trying to see dahee, got there early. Booker told to wait. Waited past 15 mins into my apt time. So I decided not to wait any longer and sent a text of me leaving and try again diff time. Ended up got blocked because I don't want to wait 10+ minutes more. If they send me a text saying she'll be late then I don't mind wait a few more minutes but no text or any communication.
A different agency did this one me once and they actually texted asking if okay to give them few more minute and give me discount. Oh well, plenty of fishes elsewhere. :
-
12-08-20 20:58 #1202Senior Member

Posts: 57Lily
Saw Lily recently. Cute look, bit of an overbite, short, lean body, natural breasts good size for her frame. Bootie is on the flatter side. Long legs for her height 5'0" about. Has long lightened hair. She seemed pretty young in my opinion like maybe late 20's early 30's. She was nice but quiet with me, distant, not engaging. Didn't speak very much English. She is petite and I am not big but she did this thing where she wouldn't let me get full strokes in, pushing back with her thighs. Last second she mumbles "outside. " O, shit! Maybe she was having an off day, maybe not into my Brad Pitt look (can't blame her) but she's not on the repeat list for me. Too bad because I really liked her BBJ and figure. Don't see her on the website now so all this may be irrelevant.
Originally Posted by SsStuntCock
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



