Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23376

    Rachel?

    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    I'm not really a massage place type of guy but thought I would try it just for the massage after a days of hard work.

    Two visits a few weeks apart. OK massage atmosphere with two late middle aged curvy+ Hispanic ladies. I did the 30 min for 60. Both offered a decent massage. Raquel offered upgrades up to FS after 15 min which I negotiated down, and after 20 min Selma offered a HJ for 60. Not bad, but nothing special. There are other staff available on different days but don't know if younger.

    Now you know!

    Anyone else have anything to add?
    Rachel from Norwood? I've been looking for her.

  2. #23375
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1356

    Zeus Massage on Montrose

    I'm not really a massage place type of guy but thought I would try it just for the massage after a days of hard work.

    Two visits a few weeks apart. OK massage atmosphere with two late middle aged curvy+ Hispanic ladies. I did the 30 min for 60. Both offered a decent massage. Raquel offered upgrades up to FS after 15 min which I negotiated down, and after 20 min Selma offered a HJ for 60. Not bad, but nothing special. There are other staff available on different days but don't know if younger.

    Now you know!

    Anyone else have anything to add?

  3. #23374

    I will generally say don't punish the provider but

    Quote Originally Posted by MakingItHappen  [View Original Post]
    So I went to my usual massage parlor today. It's been a while since I was there, but was greeted by Sophie. She remembered me as I've seen her once. I pay for the hour and put down $80 for a tip. I asked her before the flip for 2 pops which I always get here. She responded to busy! WTF! Plus she shorted me 15 minutes! After the release I took $20 off the table after I got dressed. I left her $60. Do you mongers agree w what I did? I felt bad, but damn I'm not paying $80 for a HE! Your thoughts.
    She should have let you know its busy and short timing was what she was going to have to do to you. I would say work out the amount of time whether you can get only 30 minutes or the hour will only be 45 minutes before you pay if you go again.

  4. #23373

    I know the feeling

    Quote Originally Posted by MakingItHappen  [View Original Post]
    So I went to my usual massage parlor today. It's been a while since I was there, but was greeted by Sophie. She remembered me as I've seen her once. I pay for the hour and put down $80 for a tip. I asked her before the flip for 2 pops which I always get here. She responded to busy! WTF! Plus she shorted me 15 minutes! After the release I took $20 off the table after I got dressed. I left her $60. Do you mongers agree w what I did? I felt bad, but damn I'm not paying $80 for a HE! Your thoughts.
    I had time shortened on me a couple times on me, a few at parlors (one or two with my regular) and another with a incall home massage (I don't go to her anymore because I did the same thing when she cut time, yelled and was being difficult on the phone about the address before getting there).

    I feel weird when I do it but like I read others say you are paying for time / service and you don't want to feel cheated, I guess that's why its hard for me to try new places and providers because I don't want to be cheated on time or finding out at the end its a non-extra place (happened a few times too).

    I say not wrong, but if you feel bad you can she her again when its a non busy day to redo that pass experience, usually plan with my regular is to text her to see how busy and work thing out from there.

  5. #23372
    Quote Originally Posted by MakingItHappen  [View Original Post]
    So I went to my usual massage parlor today. It's been a while since I was there, but was greeted by Sophie. She remembered me as I've seen her once. I pay for the hour and put down $80 for a tip. I asked her before the flip for 2 pops which I always get here. She responded to busy! WTF! Plus she shorted me 15 minutes! After the release I took $20 off the table after I got dressed. I left her $60. Do you mongers agree w what I did? I felt bad, but damn I'm not paying $80 for a HE! Your thoughts.
    You still overpaid.

  6. #23371

    Shorted on time and 2 pops

    So I went to my usual massage parlor today. It's been a while since I was there, but was greeted by Sophie. She remembered me as I've seen her once. I pay for the hour and put down $80 for a tip. I asked her before the flip for 2 pops which I always get here. She responded to busy! WTF! Plus she shorted me 15 minutes! After the release I took $20 off the table after I got dressed. I left her $60. Do you mongers agree w what I did? I felt bad, but damn I'm not paying $80 for a HE! Your thoughts.

  7. #23370

    Sofia 31st & Pulaski

    Any experience with her? I couldn't find anything in the search and I'd like to hear some honest reviews before dropping some serious $$$ as a Christmas gift to myself.

  8. #23369

    Comfort got wild

    Saw Yuyu at comfort. She's been there a few months replaced Amy. Similar body type to Amy. Skinny with nice fake C boobs. Long curly hair. One of the better massages I've had at an AMP. Finished by teasing my balls and ass with her finger tips. On the flip she's a naughty one. Got naked and grinded her pussy on my chest while she moaned and reached behind her back to jerk me. Let me pinch her nipples and slap her tits. Wound up with my tongue in her pussy and tongue fucking her asshole. Had her lay on the table while I stood up and jerked my nut on her fake boobs while I told her how naughty she is. The whole time she's moaning and panting. No limit to the roaming from what I could tell. Face mask stayed on the whole time though, that was fine. Looked younger in the dark because of her petite frame. Probably about 35 actually. Sweet girl.

    That was a fun one. YMMV. Damage was $60 door, she asked for $100 for naked finish. When I begged her to let me tongue her pussy and ass she asked for $20 more. I wound up giving her $140 for being such a good sport. So $200 total worth the price of admission in my book.

  9. #23368

    King spa

    Saw a new spa on RM. This one is located at western and Bryn Mawr. Have anyone here try it yet?

  10. #23367
    Quote Originally Posted by ChgoGuySouth  [View Original Post]
    Must be a different Maria. The one I had a great firm rack and a decent body. I didn't see anyone in there who matched that description.
    I went early on the day on Thursday and it was Grandmother central. Maria massage skill was good, but she was easily in her 60's. I personally don't understand if the small place like that have the same name for tow providers. Horrible waste of time and money. She also has a nice rack but with a big belly and very out of shape.

  11. #23366

    Different Maria?

    Quote Originally Posted by SammiJoon  [View Original Post]
    Went there yesterday. Maria was in her 60's big belly and the mamaSan was probably in her 40's. Mask on all the time. Good attitude only HJ not recommended.
    Must be a different Maria. The one I had a great firm rack and a decent body. I didn't see anyone in there who matched that description.

  12. #23365
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Anna

    Oh? Anna's working? Interesting. We didn't stay in touch. She walked out on our store, and with us in Calif we had no choice but to sell. Granted with the virus, I couldn't blame her.

    Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by NitroPimp  [View Original Post]
    Good to hear from you also. Yeah, Mei is small but powerful, she can make you wince!

    Didn't know the age difference was 22 years. Good for you!

    Anna is working somewhere is Chicago, would like to visit her sometime but. Chicago.

  13. #23364

    Home Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by ChgoGuySouth  [View Original Post]
    Went to Home Spa in Westchester. Drew Maria. Maybe thirty something, cute with great boobs. Nice massage with L1. Hoping more is in the menu when I return.

    Mammasan was probably mid 40's and had a very demur face. I didn't get her name but am hoping to get a massage from her soon.
    Went there yesterday. Maria was in her 60's big belly and the mamaSan was probably in her 40's. Mask on all the time. Good attitude only HJ not recommended.

  14. #23363
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1294

    Pine Tree

    [Quote]Originally Posted by MrStashMan [ViewOriginalPost].

    Anyone know if Joann / Joanne from way back in the day is still working anywhere local? Used to be my favorite at Pine Tree and saw her a couple times at Ivy, but I've been out of the AMP game for a few years and was curious. [ / QUOTE].

    [QUOTE=PwnLife;5119272]I only saw or heard of her at pine tree. Too bad. [ / QUOTE].

    Funny, you mentioned a favorite from Pine Tree. Going back about 5-6 years, I always liked Happy there. She had a tight little body.

  15. #23362
    Quote Originally Posted by MrStashMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Joann / Joanne from way back in the day is still working anywhere local? Used to be my favorite at Pine Tree and saw her a couple times at Ivy, but I've been out of the AMP game for a few years and was curious.
    I only saw or heard of her at pine tree. Too bad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape